ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The latest news from Flag from an insider

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by dianaclass8, Nov 8, 2011.

1. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

martyrathbun09 | November 23, 2011 at 12:09 am | Reply Sounds like ESMB rumor. Try to keep it off this site – we’re into fact here.

:roflmao:

I didn't knew Marty was a talented stand-up comic

* In this case he shouldn't use ''we'' as it include himself :confused2:
    ** The place I read the most rumors is on Marty's blog - posted from Marty. :confused2:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  2. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Diana has, over the years, posted a lot of reliable info.

3. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Oh, like LRH's life story, Marty?

:hysterical:

4. NonScio

NonScio Patron Meritorious

After reading through a majority of posts on this thread, I haven't been able to
    figure out what "CSW" means. What is "CSW"?

5. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

CSW = Completed staff work

KSW = Keeping scientology working

* A CSW is a written request to a senior official for approval or disapproval of proposed action or programs...
    you write the situation - the datas - the solution and a line for approving or disapproving.

** This violates KSW as i didn't take this definition from the tech dictionnary and it is a crime ;D

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  6. NonScio

NonScio Patron Meritorious

Odd that they call a proposed action "completed" staff work.
    Whatever, sounds like an ideal way to paralyze an organization...funneling
    all action through one individual..nothing can be done until that individual
    approves it? May work in a mom and pop corner store, in a large organization
    its the the kiss of death IMO. Then again, maybe the cult is'nt as big as it
    claims to be?

7. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes, the report was from someone who had just came back from Flag and his/her children are Sea Org at Flag. He/she asked to them CSW for a day off and that is what he was told....

I don't care what Marty says, he can give us some facts, we're waiting...:biggrin:

8. Daisy

Daisy Patron with Honors

I think it bothers Marty that someone has information and he knew nothing about it. In this manner he can get people to start believing the poster does not tell truths.

Marty wants his followers to get the idea that they can get the hard cold facts from him only. That is a form of dead agenting someone. Brilliant, yet evil.