ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The latest news from Flag from an insider

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by dianaclass8, Nov 8, 2011.

1. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Someone needs to hold up placards telling the SO crew to escape so they can crack one off!:dieslaughing:

2. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Doesn't it seem like more CSWs disapproved = increased blows? :yes:

Go for it Davey - idiot.

3. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

All that

te be told that El Wrong is the messiah
    and that are quite free from the entities you never had :duh:

4. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Any speculation how idle the state of the art printing facility is??

For Miscavige to force law to sell his basics.

Ten sets of basics a week?

White elephant

36. Too frequent rewards signify that the enemy is at the end of his
    resources; too many punishments betray a condition of dire distress.

Sun

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  5. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Hilarious. There must be a huge push on the Basics again as I, declared SP, just got a call from Flag 5 minutes ago. They're using a new tactic where they call from your local area code.

The call was ridiculous. The guy didn't even listen to me. They call with the excuse that they are updating their records. They have called me many times to "update their records". Please.

Of course, he had all the wrong information. Wrong last name. Old address. All this even after they supposedly updated their records (which they never had the intention of doing in the first place - hence it isn't done).

After going through all the address check BS, he asks me if I have the Basics. :duh:

Then he said he recognized me and said, "I think I know you. You were the IAS Membership Officer". I confirmed this, told him I was declared.

He said he'd make a note of it. :whistling:

6. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Of course, you're talking about the public's experience, in which I agree, but think of the upstat staff there.

What an onus to bear!

7. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

The person that told you this ... are you certain he/she is being straight with you and really is in a position to know?

I'm not questioning you BTW but I'd like to know that the source is trust-able before I laugh in stunned disbelief.

:yes:

8. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry, Dianna this is a tad dated. Last year a person I know was Mid L-10, was told they would not complete his L's unless he bought his patron. He did - they asked him to give a win on becoming a patron - he said he didn't think what he had to say would go over too well. When he got back from Flag, he told me that was his last ever trip there.

As to slapping the monkey, I (reluctantly) signed a liability formula for a guy on 7 who's masturbation came up in his 6 mos check. The poor guy looked really down in the dumps - talk about an embarrassing thing to do lowers on. Why reluctantly? I was A) embarrassed for the guy, B) didn't think that sort of thing belonged on public lines C) didn't want to validate or be part of it. However, I signed it to get the poor guy off the hook, though amazed they had sunk so low.

Dig it a little deeper Dave - make it easier to pull the dirt down on top of you.

Mimsey

9. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

All the TR-L scien-ario drilling the guy did for no beans!! These Flag consultants are getting a dead horse flogging.

Could the sci-cult be wasting more money than it makes?

10. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

The masturbation thang? Although not specifically written by Ron it would yet prove to be another policy that would once again out-qual Ron from something - be it post, SO, HGC or membership out-right.

11. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Does it matter or is it important for the attest if you get an ability gained or is that just so much dev-t next to status and donations which must be the importance of doing such a level?:eyeroll:

12. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

An increase in the required donation. Do Scientologists word clear that word?
    While their at it they should clear oxymoron:screwy:

13. Ho Tai

Ho Tai Patron Meritorious

I have to say that the last time I left Flag, I absolutely felt like I was getting out of prison and it wasn't until I was at the airport that I really thought I had made it to freedom. And I was just a public! Pulling up that last F/N was a testament to my $cn training! :biggrin:

14. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

Amazing, absolutely amazing. He's eclipsed Hubbard in his madness and control.

Is Davey boy sliding down the org board? Or are there so few SO members at Flag and Int now that he knows them all by name and has the time to see all CSWs? Or is it that all the middle managers have gone (to the RPF, to lower orgs, to cleaning tape heads at Gold, to total freedom in the outside world) and there's just himself and the poor buggers on the front lines?

And about the masturbation thing. He's a sick and perverted man. A real jerk. :biggrin: How is this an overt? Who could one be overting against?

Just rhetorical questions, really.

15. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I wonder why Scientologists are assigned lower Ethics Conditions for jerking off to mental pictures--trying to get sensation while fantasizing.

Oh yeah, I just remembered. . .

Because the Scientologists (doing the assigning) themselves mentally jerk off to mental pictures--trying to get sensation while fantasizing about being OT.

You think I am kidding?

16. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Well, that makes's it very simple and understandable.. A safe enviroment is one in which you can masturbate!

:yes:

17. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

After dancing with Rosie Palm [strike]they[/strike] DM cries out - Ohh!! Teee....:clap:

Mimsey

18. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

well, OT is a jack off.....just doesn't have an ending as intended.

19. I would sign a liability formula for someone who had masturbated, and I would welcome him back into the group.

But I would be reluctant to shake his hand.

The Anabaptist Jacques

20. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!