ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The latest news from Flag from an insider

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by dianaclass8, Nov 8, 2011.

1. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

The final episode of this soap opera can't be too far off, with all of the mysteries revealed. I'm sure that when everything is brought into the light of day it will be far sicker and twisted than any of us imagined.

Pete

2. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

And in the same vein, why do Baptists frown on having sex standing up? Because it might lead to dancing. :biggrin:

3. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

:clap::lol::roflmao:

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Excellent! He has come up with a plan to get even more blows! Great work DM! :thumbsup: Soon there will be no one left on OT 7 and even if there were, there will be no more staff to deliver it.

5. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

I just want to say thank you to all on this thread. I haven't had so many laughs on a thread in some time.

The church just gets sillier and sillier. I really could not believe the op when I first read it. Such depths of bizarreness!

Inside the cult one takes a view, or shall I say, finds a view that works for them so that they don't blow. :duh: (Now there's a goal!)

While seeing the teenage MAA one cognites: "OK, so I can see how not masturbating is the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics. Yes, I just finished my ethics cycle and did exchange by dynamics and it blew the whole aberration for me! And I signed a promissory note in ethics that I would never do it again! I can attest to my elig. being complete now!" :coolwink:

Trust me, not one person actually believes that! It's just all about getting by and staying alive amid all the land mines.

Davey, you are running it straight into the ground. I couldn't wish you more success than that!! Except success in your little handcuffs!!

6. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

:biggrin:

(sorry Infinate, your quip made me laughter.... alot! But its just such a tempting line ta muck with :carryon:)

7. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

You know, at one time Scientology for me was like Neo learning about the matrix. It was like taking the red pill or whatever woke one up from the matrix.

For me that was really getting into Scientology and looking at how bizarre the whole wog world was and how it was a dramatization from MEST composites that were like zombies milling around within themselves all out of PT and out of valence and circuitous and dub-in of a dub-in and blah, blah, blah. A prison planet trap and all that, indeed!

Man! I was really getting the dibs on reality and waking up! The tech worked...I was cogniting like mad and blowing mountains of charge and mass and just couldn't get enough of Ron and the tech.

But all around me the dramatizations were most severe in and around orgs and Scientology. I met the extremes of the bell-curve regarding people's personalities. Some of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting were Scientologists - and there were a LOT of these types. Also, some of the whackiest weirdo freakies and down right crim evil bastards I've ever had the misfortune of meeting were Scientologists - and there were a LOT of these types, too. There weren't very many wog types that are neutral, surprisingly, most were the extremes listed, in my experience. Either they had really clean help buttons or really, really filthy help buttons.

Somewhere along the line Scientology and the Matrix started becoming like that movie They Live with Rowdy Rodney Piper. It was like I was able to see Scientology as it was fully for the first time as the trap that it is. Just like in They Live when he puts on the glasses and sees all the subliminal messages of "Obey", "Consume", "Sleep", etc., this is what Scientology became for me and where I had once looked to Hubbard and RTC and staff and orgs for protection I now saw them as evil wolves slaughtering the sheep.

Not only this but the more that I have pulled the veil off Hubbard the absolute uglier it has gotten. This certainly has been a very, very bizarre trip!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well, now I'm on ESMB and I'm here to chew gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of gum!

8. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Ewwwwwwwwwwww :barf3: Thanks for sharin' that! *shudder*

9. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Christian confessional> 'Forgive me Father for I have sinned, blah-blah-blah-guilt-blah' 'Yah yah *yawn*, six hail Marys, drop some change in the donation box and GTFO....*snore*'

DM's twisted mind is probably working overtime trying to figure out how to charge the flock (per session) with having sex with yourself.
    Pretty much nothing would surprise me when it comes to Hubbards ever-spastic-elastic creation.
    The Batcave floor ain't got nothin' on this sort of weird imho.

Thanks Lron!

Side Note~ Getting your rocks off regularly lessens the chance of prostrate cancers < And no dox, go find your own, or lets experiment~ group A gets nadda, group B has it all, lets wait 30 years..... Oh wait, only 1 person in group A? :biggrin:

10. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

I could have written this :)

11. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

The brighter the lights shine the harder it is for them to hide in the shadows.
    Truth has this lusterous luminicity thingy going on that is hard to extinguish :)

12. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Its eight o'clock in the morning here >> chew gum

13. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Oooooo thanks so much! I wanted to watch it again and there it is, actuall playing here! :dance:

14. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

DM is ensuring there will be no overcrowding in the dorms, bless his little heart! :whistling:

15. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

We were told that psyches were bad because they manipulate people by using 'must have can't have'.

Isn't this exactly what this is.

Must jerk can't jerk.

On the UK RPF back in the seventies Norman Wade used to sing...
    ''Last night I lay in bed and pulled my plonka, and it was good'' it made everyone smile and he didn't get any hassle for it. He did sing it very well, quite an operatic voice. Often wondered what happened to him, nice chap, down to earth and really didn't take it seriously.

16. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Makes me think the Dim Munchkin can't get his "stats" up and was green with envy on reading his OS's - Operating Sheep - have no trouble getting their "stats" up. So the obvious answer is to have his auditors "get off" the OS's withholds so they don't "get off" and so their "stats" won't be higher than his.

Just a theory.

But seriously this dude has some SERIOUS issues. And to think some believe this guy is super human. More like sub human.

17. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

He's like a black hole. The more control he gets, the more he wants. The more he wants, the more he wants and wants and wants.

I don't think he'll ever be satisfied. He's either like a really little kid who constantly is trying to see what limits he can test or he's like a junkie who acquires tolerance to the level of the drug and must needs ingest more.

18. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Not merely blows, but people ineligble for scn. The A-J list is a list of people one keeps off lines. Thus in future times what few OTs there are made will be female.

Q.E.D.

From Wikipedia:-

"Different studies have found that masturbation is frequent in humans. Alfred Kinsey's 1950s studies on US population have shown that 92% of men and 62% of women have masturbated during their lifespan.[16] Similar results have been found in a 2007 British national probability survey. "

19. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

I think the 38% of women are either lying or in a coma.

20. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

The ONLY time that I ever went to Flag was in 1979. This was pre internet and pre digital photos. I carried with me a couple of rolls of photos that my wife and I had taken of her shaving her pussy, and our fooling around. Not G Rated. There was no way in Hell that I could then, or can now, get through a day without coming several times. I'm not built like that.