What's new

The Nation of Islam and the Scn cult

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
5326703542_ce9f49aace_b.jpg

Rev. Alfreddie Johnson - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Sam Gendusa - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Joy Gendusa - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Pat Clouden - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Laura Clouden - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well isn't that the sneakiest, slippery as a sewer rat, intro service. :omg:

I guess the stress tests must not have been going over so well in Clearwater. :eyeroll:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I read it several times. I know some of the hosts personally.

But I don't get it!

What is this, a collaborative DIV VI PR campaign to do all of these things simulataneously???

* Appeal to potential NOI recruits?

* Promote Scientology via World Literacy Crusade Scientologists?

* Help NOI clear up their muddied PR image in the general public?

I honestly do not get what this is.

Anyone have a clue?

Please tell me it's not the criminal Church of Scientology teaching NOI how to clear up their criminal image? !! LOLOLOL

Seriously WTF is this?!

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's something (what you described above), that will turn to nothing.

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Who is "us"? White religious jews? Great survey buttons for the Clearwater area one would assume from the promo.

HelluvaHoax!

Who would want to go to this?

Who CARES what the NOI thinks of "us".

Why would someone who didn't know about the NOI care what they think.

And for anyone that DOES now about the NOI it is obvious what they think because it has been a media/internet sensation for decades.

And anyone who wanted to know they they think of "us" could google it in 5 minutes.

I am thinking this is a freaky joke or freaky footbullet.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I think the "us" refers to *scientologists* as opposed to "them" (non-scientologists).
You're right, btw, it IS a joke... they just didn't mean for it to be one.
It's the kind of unintentional footbullet joke they don't get!

HelluvaHoax!

I think the "us" refers to *scientologists* as opposed to "them" (non-scientologists).
You're right, btw, it IS a joke... they just didn't mean for it to be one. It's the kind of unintentional footbullet joke they don't get!

Hadn't thought of that. But, it's the only thing that makes any sense (in a Scn way).

So, if "us" is Scientologists, then they are promoting to parishioners of CoS to get-to-know their NOI brothers & sisters?

Then....

Why oh why would CoS promote ANOTHER religion which is squirrel, wog, abberated, implant-based, false, homo sap, other-practice, off source, doesn't know/use the tech, is not on the Bridge, doesn't want to have anything to do with Scientology ("...we are only here for Dianetics.")

What is the benefit?

A PR event to get Scientologists to feel more friendly towards the NOI guy across the academy table glaring at them when they star-rate each other on KSW?

The more I try to understand this the worse it gets.

Kind of like the Bridge.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Still laughing about this one...

I mean, what PROBLEM does this PR event purportedly solve?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Still laughing about this one...

I mean, what PROBLEM does this PR event purportedly solve?
Could it be that a lot of scilons don't accept this spiritual merger, CoS+NOI?

So it's to persuade scilons to not complain or blow?

Heh.. I can just imagine some of the hard core scilons getting nauseated beyond endurance.. They'd want to handle those NOI guys ethics and probably declare most of 'em.

:yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The venue is PostcardMania in Clearwater, a postcard marketing/mailing business complete with statistics and "correction" for every staff member (per the website) and started and owned by Joy Gendusa, one of the presenters. I guess the event is in the lunchroom or the parking lot, since it's not a theatre.

Maybe one of our Clearwater spais could attend and report on it. :)

Paul

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
I am just wondering if the NOI people actually know what Hubbard
thought of blacks and Muslims. Would they be so willing to be
associated with one of the most racist xenophobic groups on the planet?

:coolwink:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Could it be that a lot of scilons don't accept this spiritual merger, CoS+NOI?

So it's to persuade scilons to not complain or blow?

:yes:

I suspect that that's it exactly. Here's hoping somebody will be there to witness it :)

Maybe Marty will explain it to us; he owes us, since he promised to give us a detailed rundown on Scn/NoI following his 'Luis Gets Ron!' post.

Zinj

Hypnotarian

Patron with Honors
"A PR event to get Scientologists to feel more friendly towards the NOI guy across the academy table glaring at them when they star-rate each other on KSW?"

I just laughed and accidently flung dots of spittle through the air and onto my screen.

Very funny visual/thought!

OMG!