ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The Real Third Party by Mike Rinder

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by JBTrendy, Mar 5, 2010.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

11 page SP declare

http://freezone.najbjerg.info/dokumentation/david_mayo_sp_declare

[​IMG]

2. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

No its defintely not, and I get that. I was ehoing some responses I'd gotten from others. I have always tried to keep up with David. I was uneasy to read of his account in jail under horrible conditions and of Julie being picked up and detained in the D.R. and his money being confiscated. I have many times inquired about him and sadly it seems like this is the general consensus and dissappointment. I was looking for someone in the know who maybe could verify that he HAD to disconnect from the subject as a stipulation of the settlement which took ages to get. The settlement he had to use to pay a lot of the lengthy legal help. I have no criticism of David.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  3. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

http://www.holysmoke.org/dm/dm.htm

4. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Thanks AnonKat. I had read those. :) David Mayo was my Kwisatz Haderach. (Dune)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  5. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

TL;DR, but read it years ago. Most of the general statements apply to DM. Wherever it says "David Mayo" put "David Miscavige" and you are pretty well assured to get the right indications. I believe DM wrote the issue or heavily edited it or otherwise influenced the writing.

6. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Miscavige propably wrote or edited the issue, but Hubbard was giving the orders. Mayo had no illusions about Hubbard being behind his firing, his kidnapping, and his being held against his will, and other abusive "handlings" of him during 1982/83.

7. greebly

greebly Patron with Honors

Hmm the ideal org video is a few months old.

Took him a while I guess to figure it out and type that. Hopefully he has instead been busy speaking out more.

1....wait a few months...+1 =2

Yes carry on buying real estate please, lots of it until you have run out of cash reserves. That's around another 30 or so buildings.

Then secure loans against those buildings while prices fall.

Then watch base rates rise as inflation rises.

Then watch all those buildings default on thier secured loans and get turned into nice McDonalds or houses/apartments for the ex-scns.

Hugs
    Greebly
    P.S. If you would like Sharone or myself to build hedges around your "ideal orgs" to help protect them, send me a PM.

8. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Forgive the top-post, but the real 3P is LRH.

The conflict is between the scientologist and his perceived enemies, the "psychs". In reality, "psychs" are good, well-educated people who have dedicated their lives to making other people's lives happier. There are bad people who enter these fields to dominate others and take their money (like LRH under cover of his "religion angle"), but they are a small, small minority.

The conflict is kept going because of LRH's need to destroy his competition. Psychotic scientologists believing they are stuck in a 76 million year old incident are acting to destroy "psychs", because a former occultist stage magician that founded a "religion" for the express purposes of smashing his name into history and making buttwads of money tricked them into doing so for HIS benefit. Now that he's dead, who benefits? Yes, Miscavige. Yes, whoever takes over after him (like, maybe, Rathbun? Rinder? who?).

9. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Yep, LRH is the WHO and his tech is the WHY. Another reason the conflict is maintained is that every cult needs its enemies. This "we're under seige" mindset provides a perfect excuse for why the tech doesn't work, the leader has feet of clay, and imposing ever more draconian restrictions on the thinking and behaviour of adherents. It has little to do with destroying the competition. The last thing Scientology needs is to eliminate psychiatry and replace it with the tech because it would expose the tech as bullshit.

10. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

It's already been exposed as bullshit (as a whole).

I don't think they're worried about that. After all, it's a religion, nobody expects sense from a religion. What they are worried about is having "the morning hate", a la 1984, Orwell. As you put it, they need an enemy to rally the troops and extract money from them.

However, if they can stick a couple of "psychs" in jail, along the way, that helps bolster morale. Meanwhile, don't tell them about Hubbard's Vistaril, Benzedrine and booze.

11. purple haze

purple haze Patron with Honors

Very good post, Veda. I definitely do not think that any of those who fought so long and hard against the Church which attacked them, should be labeled "selling out" now, when they were forced to accept a settlement just to survive. It's just ludicrous to see all those now outside the Church going against each other in this manner.:coolwink:

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  12. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

Just saying!

I had to do 3p as I worked for OSA. I was the 3p.

But in Real Life 3p is BS. Imo sometimes could be in a conflict 3p, but mostly it happen without a 3p.

13. As the chronic self-confessed liar of OSA infamy, this is about as BAD AS IT GETS!

Fly

14. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Although written in crayon, this is a very good point.

Every single person that leaves Scientology has a different story, different familial relationships, and different levels of access to financial / employment / housing / transport / communications opportunities. Some people leave the cult and already have sufficient economic resources, others might have family money, some have desirable formal educational qualifications, and some have nothing. Who the fuck is any one to judge anyone and the circumstances surrounding personal decisions? So long as these people contribute positively towards bringing justice to the cult and getting it off my internets, I will continue to say only positive things about them.

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  15. It is not the ultimate goal, it is the only goal,

Everything you do should be helping achieve this goal or you are an evil person .If you have a problem understanding why you are such an evil person, there are plenty of expensive procedures you will be manipulated into purchasing to help you be programmed into understanding this.

Nobody gets involved with Scientology just to turn everyone into Scientologist, ... which by the way is all that Scientology is designed to accomplish.

Ron's Tech has never even remotely come close to producing a single Clear or OT, it does not make people saner, in fact it does the opposite. It does not make people more able, it makes them dependent on Scientology. It is not a bridge to total freedom, it is the road to becoming a slave to 'Ron's Goal'.

The only thing 'Ron's Tech' has ever produced is Scientologists ... it's up to you to convince yourself the placebo effect of 'Ron's Tech' is helping you, if you don't it's going to cost you.

So let's stop this silly ass game of good guys, bad guys, third parties, evil psychs, Hubbard's imaginary enemies and all of the other characters in Hubbard's role playing mind control game. The problem is not some random 'third party' and it's not the management of the cult, The problem is Hubbard and his mindfuck trapping people into believing the problem is something other than Hubbard and his mindfuck.

If it wasn't for Hubbard's Mindfuck, there wouldn't be a trail of victims of Hubbard's Standard Tech who got in the way of 'Clearing The Planet'. The Cult's Management is just exactly what Ron wanted them to do ... destroy anyone who gets in the way of turning everyone into a member of his cult.

When Hubbard claim Dianetics and Scientology is ultimately about survival, he didn't tell you it's about the survival of him and his cult, and has nothing to do with your survival

Scientology can be summed up into a single sentence

If you do not make Hubbard's Goal your primary goal in life, you are an enemy

... pretty much everything else about Scientology is just part of the game to help achieve this goal.

16. elwood

elwood Patron with Honors

As my own attorney advised me: "Principles are the most expensive thing you can buy". At some point you have to get on with your life.

17. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh, third party....... you adorable little piece of tek, you :flirt:

That's one thing that brought about the most insanely crazy happenings. Even at the Scino run company I worked with, anytime some spat or something would come up---BAM! Here comes the golden-rod with the same stupid 3rd party questions.... Third party 'tech' just deflected the situation off of the actual upset. Oh no.......2 Scientologists can't work something out and it's a big deal and it's not resolving? Well.....ARC and the comm cycle and the tek can solve anything, SO it's GOT to be some MYSTERIOUS HIDDEN THIRD PERSON! Yeah...let's blame THAT guy.... So, it's kind of 4P tech...4thP being Hubscam pointing and going pssssssst.....look over there instead.

18. David Mayo

David Mayo Patron with Honors

Aw shucks, Bene Gesserit:blush:

19. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Last edited: May 19, 2011
  20. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Kwisatz Haderach sounds pretty lucky

She ... was confronted immediately with a cellular core, a pit of blackness from which she recoiled. That is the place where we cannot look, she thought. There is the place the Reverend Mothers are so reluctant to mention — the place where only a Kwisatz Haderach may look.....:eyeroll::biggrin: