What's new

the reason for the failure of Sceintology management

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
<snip>
Years ago I was talking again, after 26 years since the last conversation in 1971, with Mike Goldstein.

Mike was telling me about an encounter while he was in Hubbard's office on the ship,
I don't recall the specifics of what Hubbard did...he made his body rise up in the air... or somthing like that,
but whatever Hubbard did made a lasting impression upon my old friend from the PAC US FBO Office... Hubbard had apparently
done something that convinced Mike that Hubbard had "super powers" - I'm sorry I don't recall the specific thing Mike said he did.

<snip>

Interesting sub-topic on this thread.
I have seen Mike post here before.
Maybe he would be willing to post the details from his memory? :confused2:

Gib

Crusader
Gib, thanks for this, I did not know that

regarding Motivation & goals, from Mike Rinder blog http://www.mikerindersblog.org/straight-up-and-vertical-not/

"For about 30 years now the FSO has been pushing an arbitrary [STRIKE]target[/STRIKE] goal ( $) of “10,000 onto or through OT VII” as the solution to “handling the planet.” It comes from a twisted interpretation of this quote from a 1952 lecture: “…at any one time on earth there were not more than about 10,000 people of a caliber that was sufficient to do a little steering or leading…”

"“It was a mathematical equation, all extrapolated out. From the real physical universe effects this would create in terms of case gain and resultant third dynamic activity, including mid-New OT VIIs and New OT VII’s joining staff, it was estimated this absolutely would achieve the goal of bringing about the release of OT IX and X. But not only that, it was estimated that 10,000 on or through New OT VII would be able to do a lot of steering or leading on Planet Earth as LRH said.”

All are just goals used to motivate people into believing they can attain super human powers, or as Hubbard called them "homo novis or OT".

Oh yes, Hubbard even had an answer as early as 1950 with dianetics if anybody thought it was BS or was skeptical or cricital in the very beginning.

He called those thoughts (BS, cricital or skeptism) "denyers" and other such terms. The "Reactive Mind" had denyers or commands received during an engram that would deny a person's own thoughts as those thoughts actually came from the "reactive mind", as Hubbard explained and thus

"Hard Sell" came about. Yep, one had to care about the person, really "hard sell" him to continue to get auditing until he was "clear", in his own estimation, but not until one had traveled "the bridge to total freedom".

Add in "success stories" w/o any proof for people to see the results. And then people believe somehow.

Add in Hubbard's installing of "fear" that an engram can come into restimulation at any time and a person can go nuts, why one feels compelled or motivated to go "clear", and then "ot".

Add in others have traveled "the bridge to total freedom",

add in nobody can talk about their "case"

add in PTS/SP fake technology

add numerous Hubbard gibberish that sounds good stolen snips of truths from others

add in fake statics

on and on............................

what a fuk'in scam.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
The reason for the failure of Scientology Management has just been released after 63 years of this mystery....the answer: L Ron Hubbard warned them about using telephones!! Hubbard said they are psychotic because they have no memory!! Well, Hubbard was wrong - they have memory and that is not why they are psychotic, as Mike Rinder proved with his memory chip from 2007 during the BBC/John Sweeney - Tommy Davis, Warren McShane and Allan Cartwright actually lying under oath in the Ray Jeffrey deposition!! They are not psychotic but they can reveal "the psychotic" and prove that Captain David Miscavige micro-manages everything in the Church of Scientology!

Trying to build a house of truth on a foundation of lies, tends to be a bit wobbly.

Corollary: Building a pack of lies on a foundation of lies is SCIENTOLOGY

no...

building a house of lies on a foundation of truth is profitable

this is the "corporate scientology" we seem to have today

not that i really know what the inside of it is like having walked forty years ago