What's new

The Truth about our Enemies Part 3

Good twin

Floater
I just got a third hand account of the most recent "Truth about our Enemies" briefing. I got a couple of phone calls inviting me to this "closed door - Scientologists only" briefing. I also got 2 emails inviting me. The button pushed on this one (part 3) was "Are you worried about the economy?"
Having heard that the previous briefings on "Our Enemies" spread the absurdity that Anonymous was being funded by the Psychs and Big Pharma, I couldn't help but wonder how the International Bankers were going to be tied in to this evil plot.
I communicated this to another rather well connected Ex. We joked about it. We also concluded that it must be another brilliant way to get Scilons to part with their hard earned money. Not a stretch as their useless in the marketplace dollars are obviously needed for the greater purpose and only lasting product and blah blah blah.
Anyway, today I got confirmation from an Ex who is in comm with someone who is in and went to the briefing. Yes! Good news! Anonymous is now being funded by the World Bankers!!!!! Also, as part of the briefing they stated that the stats "were" going up "before" the attacks. Hmmmm. So the attacks are working....hmmmm..... according to Co$. Wow. This is a new twist.

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow.

So now they are assigning Anonymous as cause to the stats going down? Don't they know that that is off-policy? According to LRH policy, the why is always something under your control.

Ohhh wait. OSA can do no wrong, and this started because OSA pissed off a bunch of netheads.

Of course, OSA was following LRH policies about negative press, and that TC video made them look crazy. (At last something which is true .. er I digress ...)

So therefore it follows that the policy is the source. So cancel policy. LRH is the SP.

Sorry .. I went off on a tangent lol

Good twin

Floater
Sorry Grundy. Didn't mean to put you back in the.......:hamster:

GT
Wow.

So now they are assigning Anonymous as cause to the stats going down? Don't they know that that is off-policy? According to LRH policy, the why is always something under your control.

Ohhh wait. OSA can do no wrong, and this started because OSA pissed off a bunch of netheads.

Of course, OSA was following LRH policies about negative press, and that TC video made them look crazy. (At last something which is true .. er I digress ...)

So therefore it follows that the policy is the source. So cancel policy. LRH is the SP.

Carnaubawax

Patron Meritorious
They have an insatiable appetite for enemies. it's been said before. but Scientology cannot function without enemies. As Scientology sees anyone who isn't a Scientologist as an enemy, they've got a lot of work to do. Forty or fifty thousand Scientologists versus six billion wog SP's. No problem for the mighty OSA. Message ends.

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
Wow.

right---and also wasnt the only acceptable reason for a down stat an earthquake or tornado???

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
In other words Anonymous is contributing to Scientology being able to
increase the volume of donations from parishoners.

Don't forget, that cash donated to the IAS doesn't have
to go towards delivery of services.

So as a resule, Anonymous is making Scientology STRONGER!

If Anonymous didn't exist, then Scientology would have created it.
Does this mean, that MISCAVIGE is behind Anonyous?

Could be...could be.

miscavige.jpg

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
CARNA...,

Having an enemy does have a cohesive effect on groups,that's why the Clams have so many of them.Well, I take that back it's not that many really,it's only all the psychs,drug companies,international bankers, Arnie Lerma,Mark Bunker et al.,all the exes and of course now Anonymous. But that's not that many when you realize,and forgive me for correcting you here, that there are EIGHT million Scientologist!:yes:

Telepathetic

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pitbull,

Wow,scary name!

I am sure those briefings are expensive to the poor Clams attending,no doubt,but how long can a parasitic organization, such the "church," last?

I see the list of donors for my org on the mag..It's the same group of about 100 people,and this includes staff, who have been around for years. Very few new faces!

But then again anything is possible.

Oh by the way is Pitbull your whole name or do more letters follow the "bull" part.

Regards,
Telepathetic

Last edited:

Anon678_

Patron

Could be...could be.

miscavige.jpg

Lol_wut_completely.jpg

Attachments

• miscavige.jpg
    miscavige.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 18

outtech

Patron with Honors

Could be...could be.

http://pseudoscientology.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/miscavige.jpg

1213218659698cj2.gif

outtech

Patron with Honors
Anyway, today I got confirmation from an Ex who is in comm with someone who is in and went to the briefing. Yes! Good news! Anonymous is now being funded by the World Bankers!!!!! Also, as part of the briefing they stated that the stats "were" going up "before" the attacks. Hmmmm. So the attacks are working....hmmmm..... according to Co$. Wow. This is a new twist.

Psychs, big pharma, German Secret Service, World Bank ...They need to settle on one and run with it.

It's a shame one of these briefings couldn't be secretly video taped, it would be youtube gold.

Last edited:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Psyches, big pharma, German Secret Service, World Bank ...They need to settle on one and run with it.

Well, they've been trying that with the psychs for a long time and I don't know maybe nobody's buying it anymore. I always thought that was a bit of a stretch when I was in. I mean they blamed them for everything. Sept 11th? "Bin Ladens right hand man is a psych." I always thought "can you show me his diploma?" I started to wonder what they really thought a "psych" was.

MLWilde

Patron
...Having heard that the previous briefings on "Our Enemies" spread the absurdity that Anonymous was being funded by the Psychs and Big Pharma, I couldn't help but wonder how the International Bankers were going to be tied in to this evil plot... Yes! Good news! Anonymous is now being funded by the World Bankers!!!!!

The parallels are so interesting. I was just listening to a radio interview with David Icke on the Alex Jones show (both of whom actually do blame the state of the world on the world bankers and big pharma ) But Icke talked about how the "Global Elite" are aware that people are waking up and how the New Age cults and "only hope of salvation" groups with gurus and leaders are actually just another "trap" for the "awake" people to get sucked in again. They use the right words, new-age lingo, some real techniques to free your mind and that WHAP - you're brainwashed before you know it.

This part makes me sad for the world. Spiritually conscious people who fell into the very trap they were trying to avoid. It's like - we need you Scientologists awake and playing the game... but you're still playing for the wrong side without even knowing it. I like Icke because he says Love is the only answer, it's all bullshit, walk away.

And if the Psychs and World Bankers are funding this - where can I submit my picket mileage for reimbursement? Is that covered? :coolwink:

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
O.K.-now I am sincerely & deeply PO'd. Not only am I not getting checks from big Pharma, but the Bankers are not sending me jack either....:melodramatic:

True I have never actually been to a demonstration (or have I :coolwink: ?), but I bought a Guy Fawkes mask & I have done my work behind the scenes (..or have I? :whistling: ).

SOMEONE OWES ME A PAYCHECK DAMMIT!!!