What's new

Thetans DO Exteriorize .....

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
From "Between Lives Implants", SHSBC #317. 23 July 1963:

"And well, it starts like this -- it starts like this: I was up in the Van Allen belt -- this is factual, and I don't know why they're scared of the Van Allen belt, because it's simply hot. You'd be surprised how warm space is. Get down amongst the clouds and so forth, it can get pretty cold and damp. But you get well up and sunlight shining around and that sort of thing, it's quite hot. And the Van Allen belt was radioactively hot. A lot of photons get trapped in that area and so forth. And I was up there watching the sunrise. Well, that was very interesting. And my perception was very good, and I was taking a look at Norway and Essex and the places around, you know, and getting myself sort of oriented. And then something happened to me that I didn't know quite what had happened to me. I thought some facsimiles must have appeared in front of me, but they didn't look like facsimiles. And some other things happened and I had a feeling like I might possibly go into the sun. And a few other little uncomfortablenesses there where... That wasn't what awed me. But I got confused. I got confused because the sun was suddenly larger and then it was smaller and somehow or another I was doing a change of space process that I myself was not familiar with. And it made me sort of bite off my thetan fingernails just a little bit, you know?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon, you said: "In actual fact back at the examiner's desk, the phrase "Ability to operate freely as a Thetan exterior" did not mean what you may think it means. Does not necessarily mean that you can go touring around the place without your body - not at all. Just means that you are operating your body from and exterior position while still using the body as a via for perception, communication and mobility.

Was Ron's physical body floating around in the Van Allen Belt? (so he could perceive how hot it was, and watch the sun rise?).

mm&i

Last edited:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well, that sounds like some long winded and tortuous story he made up to explain what he was doing while he was wacking off somewhere.

:yes:

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
Previously I would have said that Ron could do it, but he failed to develop the Tech so others could consistently achieve the same thing.

Now, having found out that Ron was such a liar, it seems more probable that he couldn't do it either. :bigcry: That's the trouble when you are found to be a liar. Nobody can believe the things that you say, or have said.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
We will not speculate here on why this was so or how I came to rise above
the bank. We are dealing only in facts and the above is a fact

duh

Zinj

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
Previously I would have said that Ron could do it,

The sheer richness and beauty of your imagination my friend is a breath of fresh air for me. As well as to others like me.

One of the great irony's of Mr. Hubbard's being was in his ability to imagine the unimaginable as being true for himself (emotionally) whilst lacking the honesty to admit it was fantasy for others (intellectually). Calling his fiction our science. And lacking that honesty he suffered (physically & spiritually).

Nonetheless, may long live the height and depth and breadth of our human or spiritual imagination. Whatever one may call it.

The higher the better. The deeper the better. The broader the better.

The truth will sort itself out in time.

mm&i

Last edited:

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
My goodness! A question for me to answer! Egad.

OK. Well what Ron actually did and what Ron said he did are of course two different things. You can make up your own mind about this. Apparently he sank two Jap submarines up Seattle way too.

In what I said, and which you quote, notice the word "necessarily" (perhaps it should heve been 'neccessarily" - I'm never sure how to spell it). It just leaves the thing wide open. I have come across some amazing hallucinating OTs in my time.

For my part - I'm always a little bemused by the insistence that "exteriorization" must necessarily (here we go again) refer to being outside of your meat body. I know the Tech DDict refers to it in this way but I find it so narrow a view. What about being exterior to your house or your set of loikes and dislikes or viewing your work from an exterior viewpoint or some friendships and family that you may be stuck in. These are all valid exteriorizations and can be VERY beneficial.

It's as you say - I understand a lot about these things and I know how to know. I am a Scientologist. You should try it sometime.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Despite Hubbard's preaching on the subject, there is a lot of valid evidence of exteriorization around.

Leon's point that it's not all "ext from your body" IMO is valid.

But actual out-of-the-body experiences I feel are valid.

I experienced these prior to the cult but very little once in the cult comparitively.

Hubbard's biggest crime in the area was his boast that HE could do it and get others to do on a self-determined basis - Buy this Bridge please :p

Guess if you've never been there yourself it's hard to believe but if you have it's hard to disbelieve.

And I've had my share of hallucinating OTs too - and no, I'm not gonna share their wackiness here.

Some of them are currently under the delusion they are "New OT 8":coolwink:

Veda

Sponsor
Leon has never come across any actual "operating thetans" in Scientology. The terms are contradictory.

Scientology is a bait and switch subject and operation - it places the person at cause, to an extent, then - deviously - leads the person into becoming the effect of Scientology.

Scientologists - who are the effect of Scientology - can't see this.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Despite Hubbard's preaching on the subject, there is a lot of valid evidence of exteriorization around.

Leon's point that it's not all "ext from your body" IMO is valid.

But actual out-of-the-body experiences I feel are valid.

I experienced these prior to the cult but very little once in the cult comparitively.

Hubbard's biggest crime in the area was his boast that HE could do it and get others to do on a self-determined basis - Buy this Bridge please :p

Guess if you've never been there yourself it's hard to believe but if you have it's hard to disbelieve.

And I've had my share of hallucinating OTs too - and no, I'm not gonna share their wackiness here.

Some of them are currently under the delusion they are "New OT 8":coolwink:

Almost everyone around me had this OBSESSION with being able to operate exterior when I came in during the 70's. In the 80's those that failed on old OT VI weren't so embarrassed about their failure to do so now realizing that the NOTS case had been the culprit. They sure had charge on it though. A few close to me had hocked everything to achieve this magnificent state. NOT JUST appreciating the grades improvements to one's life were they after but this ability to be EXTERIOR. My auditor got his inheritance early to get there....and flopped. My husband used to go into heart rushes and faints when he felt he'd left his body. I never understood this. The need to be OUTSIDE so bad. I was always a being in hiding. Nobody here. Nothing to notice over this way. Int kept reading though and if you have Out Int or ARCX or Out Lists nothing can be done except that. After 13 Int/Ext Rds I still wasn't getting it. Being obtuse was getting expensive.
I will say this though. I don't think the static is located within the mest universe at all except by postulate and the mechanics of certain ridges set which would be specific to each individual.
As a baby I could not get IN comfortably for almost 3 yrs. When I was 27 after a severe PTS situation gone on too long I was about 3 ft from my body and couldn't get IN for about 2 months. Very abberative. I was held outside by too much charge and the fact that it wasn't safe to be in there.
When I finished the Dianetic Clear Special Intensive..and THIS is where I got my freak on... my body disappeared!! My human filter went inert! The walls and everything around me were no longer solid. My feet went through the floors. I was getting scared. I was living in a hologram. I had to do the drill Make it Solid...Make It A Little More Solid for weeks in order to normalize. Moral.....It's a peculiar state and it's peculiar to YOU. :yes:

Last edited:

Pepin

Patron with Honors
In one of the tech manuals....

There is a statment that is something like...

A body is able to do xxx amount of perceptions. Thetans perceive that AND much more .

I know I certainly see and feel much more than this body can When I am feeling myself as spirit.

From "Between Lives Implants", SHSBC #317. 23 July 1963:

"And well, it starts like this -- it starts like this: I was up in the Van Allen belt -- this is factual, and I don't know why they're scared of the Van Allen belt, because it's simply hot. You'd be surprised how warm space is. Get down amongst the clouds and so forth, it can get pretty cold and damp. But you get well up and sunlight shining around and that sort of thing, it's quite hot. And the Van Allen belt was radioactively hot. A lot of photons get trapped in that area and so forth. And I was up there watching the sunrise. Well, that was very interesting. And my perception was very good, and I was taking a look at Norway and Essex and the places around, you know, and getting myself sort of oriented. And then something happened to me that I didn't know quite what had happened to me. I thought some facsimiles must have appeared in front of me, but they didn't look like facsimiles. And some other things happened and I had a feeling like I might possibly go into the sun. And a few other little uncomfortablenesses there where... That wasn't what awed me. But I got confused. I got confused because the sun was suddenly larger and then it was smaller and somehow or another I was doing a change of space process that I myself was not familiar with. And it made me sort of bite off my thetan fingernails just a little bit, you know?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon, you said: "In actual fact back at the examiner's desk, the phrase "Ability to operate freely as a Thetan exterior" did not mean what you may think it means. Does not necessarily mean that you can go touring around the place without your body - not at all. Just means that you are operating your body from and exterior position while still using the body as a via for perception, communication and mobility.

Was Ron's physical body floating around in the Van Allen Belt? (so he could perceive how hot it was, and watch the sun rise?).

mm&i

Pepin

Patron with Honors
Out of body or exterior?

What's the difference?

I think not much.

The thing about operating from the viewpoint of outside the body (OT1) is that is a more natural state for us humans. When we listen to the old programming the lie that we are body's or stuck inside .... that is not a natural state for us.

There are some who change viewpoints at will wither from behind the body, in the body a dozen feet from the body at will. They have learned how to tell the body to shut up and are confident in being spirits who own a body.

I say this from first hand experience and STILL doing NOT's.

Almost everyone around me had this OBSESSION with being able to operate exterior when I came in during the 70's. In the 80's those that failed on old OT VI weren't so embarrassed about their failure to do so now realizing that the NOTS case had been the culprit. They sure had charge on it though. A few close to me had hocked everything to achieve this magnificent state. NOT JUST appreciating the grades improvements to one's life were they after but this ability to be EXTERIOR. My auditor got his inheritance early to get there....and flopped. My husband used to go into heart rushes and faints when he felt he'd left his body. I never understood this. The need to be OUTSIDE so bad. I was always a being in hiding. Nobody here. Nothing to notice over this way. Int kept reading though and if you have Out Int or ARCX or Out Lists nothing can be done except that. After 13 Int/Ext Rds I still wasn't getting it. Being obtuse was getting expensive.
I will say this though. I don't think the static is located within the mest universe at all except by postulate and the mechanics of certain ridges set which would be specific to each individual.
As a baby I could not get IN comfortably for almost 3 yrs. When I was 27 after a severe PTS situation gone on too long I was about 3 ft from my body and couldn't get IN for about 2 months. Very abberative. I was held outside by too much charge and the fact that it wasn't safe to be in there.
When I finished the Dianetic Clear Special Intensive..and THIS is where I got my freak on... my body disappeared!! My human filter went inert! The walls and everything around me were no longer solid. My feet went through the floors. I was getting scared. I was living in a hologram. I had to do the drill Make it Solid...Make It A Little More Solid for weeks in order to normalize. Moral.....It's a peculiar state and it's peculiar to YOU. :yes: