What's new

This article is great

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
That was so nasty 8-8008

Now my brain is in a gazillions pieces. Dangerous stuff reading that and trying to make sense of it all.

There is a special on labels at Staples. Get the scientology warning ones and use them please..

WARNING: Scientology can really mess with your mind, use with caution, or even better, avoid at all costs.

:biggrin:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
For those unwilling to clickety click without a snippet:

<snip>

Let’s say, in a future life, you’re talking to your family.

The story might go something like this…
——————————————————————-
Son: “Tell us another story dad!”

Daughter: “Yeah… The last one about GAT 2 was the BEST EVER!”

You: “Yeah. That was quite the liftoff for an amazing rocket ride!”

Daughter: “All those cool rundowns, new courses and the only meter we’ve ever seen…”

Son: “Yeah! I can’t wait until I’m old enough to fly one… I mean, use one. So what happened after that?”

You: “Well, according to grandpa… all of a sudden, it seemed like everyone was starting the new GAT 2 courses, which meant the Student Hat course for most.”

<snip>

:hysterical:

Go on..read the rest....

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Those cheesy ass stories read like something straight out of those pamphlets the Morons and JWs hand out. Do any of these cults actually think the effect of those stories will product anything other than a cringe?

<David Attenborough narration>In nature some plants and bugs are clearly marked as poisonous (some even if they aren't, but that is common, or garden variety advertising for you) , if you read something and you find your entire being cringes it is nature's own special way of telling you that it is a cult.
Evolution helps not only humans to survive, but also cults. As humans get wiser and weed out the cults, the cults evolve to hide the cringe deeper and deeper in flashy videos and promos, poisonous mushroom lurking amongst the tasty ones.
ESMB exists in this ever magical world to ensure that humans remain ahead in the evolution. </Attenborough>

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Golly, mom and dad, I think I'll have a big steaming pile of GAT 2 (TM) for breakfast! Only $500,000!

bromo

Patron with Honors
For those of you who attended elementary school back in the dark ages like me, this reminded me of the scripts the actors had to read from in the films we had to watch. Then we celebrated when the film broke in two and the teacher spent the rest of the class trying to splice it back together. Often the more it was spliced by a poorly trained teacher important parts were left out and the film became more and more comical as parts were left out and the film altered. The difference here is that is what is left out and altered by the story he telling his children doesn't make me laugh. It makes me angry and sad for those that would believe it to be the whole story.

8-8008

Patron with Honors
For those unwilling to clickety click without a snippet:

:hysterical:

Go on..read the rest....

I liked that part too. So stupid but know that when you are IN for soooo long, you start thinking "everything I am doing is great and other scientologists will love what I do. I may get a commandation for my ethics files and be able to get onto my OT Elig, OT Levels...." :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::hysterical:

Isme

Patron with Honors
Another great one on Mike Rinder's blog

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/crazy-stakes/

Gods!

After reading the comments and getting the gist of what is currently being done in the "church" there is no way on hell I'd ever go back there for any reason.

What the hell is wrong with these people. I recently found that Marty posted;

"We have discovered that David Miscavige has altered the Bridge in such a perverse and diabolical fashion that the “new” End Phenomenon of OT VIII lays in a dastardly
implant. This explains why some OT VIIIs have dutifully agreed to start the Bridge over again like so many squirrels in a cage. "

But really? These people can't get there and say "WTF!!!! NO fricking way I'm doing all this again!"

Come ON! I don't care how much you repeated commands ad nauseaum on lower OT levels there is nothing really there to actually "hypnotize" people.

Surely this cannot be ONLY from being completely embarrassed that you paid all that money and now have to do so again. Surely they had to have had a realization that the end product of the Bridge is supposed to be a person who doesn't NEED Scientology or any "ology" to make up their OWN MINDS.

I just don't get it. I really don't.

To borrow a phrase from the Brits, I'm gobsmacked.

I - am - so - outta - there.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Glad you're having your yucks, Michael. You always were a very clever and funny guy.

I fondly remember you belittling me in such a witty way 30 years or so ago because I was leaving the SO for the good of my children so they could have a real life and no longer be El Ron, the SO and Scn's "owned" personal property. You and your CMO buddies had some great laughs dressing me down and calling me an Out Ethics DB Turd.

BTW...The kids miraculously turned out fine without the SO, Scn and the OT perceptics, guidance and leadership that you provided to DM, Scn and El Ron's "Legacy" for 25 years after I took my children and walked away. They've all got Masters Degrees, well established professional careers and could care effen less about "Clearing the Planet".

Yes...All these Churchies are so easy and fun to ridicule and you're sure good at it because you worked your ass off for a quarter of a century to make them that way, make fun of and ridicule others that were “enemies” after I left in "disgrace" as the lowest of lowlife in the eyes of you and your CMO pals.

I'm glad...sincerely, real glad...you're doing so much to take down DM, the SO and the Cof$--I think that’s G-R-E-A-T and you're doing a Helluva fine and important job of it. But, I quit grooving on and buying your shit, Scns shit, the So's Shit and El Ron's shit when I took my family away from the obvious train wreck in progress 30 years or so ago. I turned down the “For You Only” special deals and goodies offers to “Come Back” and abandon my children because it was “the greatest good for the greatest number of ‘Dynamics’ and I “owed it to the Old Man”.

I'm truly sorry your family situation hasn't fared well for you. But, that ain't my F'n fault and it's probably an inconvenient truth to you that back then some of us Out Ethics DB Turds actually saw the handwriting on the wall.

I know I'm being small minded and petty criticizing you when you are doing sooooo much more than me to take down DM and the Cof$. I guess if I hadn’t been such an Out Ethics DB Turd I coulda sacrificed my family’s future and stayed there with you and Marty and help y'all make Scn into the Monster it is today and then joined y’all’s Parade on the Stage in Limelight—”I coulda been somebody…I coulda been a contender…”. I find it so sad that your life and Marty’s has been spent building the Cof$ and then making a living off of tearing it down.

I know I’m being too judgmental and small minded and it’s a drag reading bitter screed from one of the “Old Timers” that you, Marty, the CMO and DM sought to eviscerate because we dared to try and reform and save the SO, Cof$ and Scn from itself, El Ron’s self-imposed blind avarice and the Children of Corn.

I'm gonna do my best to refrain from ever posting on a Thread about you or Marty ever again. I’m an old man, out of sync with modern times and not relevant to current events. I’ve spent the last 30+ years raising my children away from Scn, helping them build lives with futures without the “Tech” and..amongst other things...earning the dough and providing for college educations for a Wife, four children and a Russian orphan instead of doing or fighting Scn.

Peace.:yes:

Face:)

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Glad you're having your yucks, Michael. You always were a very clever and funny guy.

I fondly remember you belittling me in such a witty way 30 years or so ago because I was leaving the SO for the good of my children so they could have a real life and no longer be El Ron, the SO and Scn's "owned" personal property. You and your CMO buddies had some great laughs dressing me down and calling me an Out Ethics DB Turd.

BTW...The kids miraculously turned out fine without the SO, Scn and the OT perceptics, guidance and leadership that you provided to DM, Scn and El Ron's "Legacy" for 25 years after I took my children and walked away. They've all got Masters Degrees, well established professional careers and could care effen less about "Clearing the Planet".

Yes...All these Churchies are so easy and fun to ridicule and you're sure good at it because you worked your ass off for a quarter of a century to make them that way, make fun of and ridicule others that were “enemies” after I left in "disgrace" as the lowest of lowlife in the eyes of you and your CMO pals.

I'm glad...sincerely, real glad...you're doing so much to take down DM, the SO and the Cof$--I think that’s G-R-E-A-T and you're doing a Helluva fine and important job of it. But, I quit grooving on and buying your shit, Scns shit, the So's Shit and El Ron's shit when I took my family away from the obvious train wreck in progress 30 years or so ago. I turned down the “For You Only” special deals and goodies offers to “Come Back” and abandon my children because it was “the greatest good for the greatest number of ‘Dynamics’ and I “owed it to the Old Man”.

I'm truly sorry your family situation hasn't fared well for you. But, that ain't my F'n fault and it's probably an inconvenient truth to you that back then some of us Out Ethics DB Turds actually saw the handwriting on the wall.

I know I'm being small minded and petty criticizing you when you are doing sooooo much more than me to take down DM and the Cof$. I guess if I hadn’t been such and Out Ethics DB Turd I coulda sacrificed my family’s future and stayed there with you and Marty and help y'all make Scn into the Monster it is today and then joined y’all’s Parade on the Stage in Limelight—”I coulda been somebody…I coulda been a contender…”. I find it so sad that your life and Marty’s has been spent building the Cof$ and then making a living off of tearing it down.

I know I’m being too judgmental and small minded and it’s a drag reading bitter screed from one of the “Old Timers” that you, Marty, the CMO and DM sought to eviscerate because we dared to try and reform and save the SO, Cof$ and Scn from itself, El Ron’s self-imposed blind avarice and the Children of Corn.

I'm gonna do my best to refrain from ever posting on a Thread about you or Marty ever again. I’m an old man, out of sync with modern times and not relevant to current events. I’ve spent the last 30+ years raising my children away from Scn, helping them build lives with futures without the “Tech” and..amongst other things...earning the dough and providing for college educations for a Wife, four children and a Russian orphan instead of doing or fighting Scn.

Peace.:yes:

Face:)

Thank you so much for this post Face. I applaud you.

Dukat

Patron with Honors
...I coulda sacrificed my family’s future and stayed there with you and Marty and help y'all make Scn into the Monster it is today and then joined y’all’s Parade on the Stage in Limelight.

I totally understand what you said. Glad you didn't stick around and never, ever apologize for saying it like it is (was). Everyone agrees it's always better to get the hell away from the cult and as soon as possible. The Parade life sucks. :yes: