ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

This is what disconnection looks like on Facebook

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by mrqazwaz, Jan 13, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. mrqazwaz

mrqazwaz Patron

Down 100 friends i an few days.. But no worries I have a sepperate fb page with all my real friends. As these people only befriended me because of the Organisation we were in. Many of these people are actually really fantastic and good people. But I just want to give you the picture of how it looks like on facebook.
    images.jpg

2. Ral Z

Ral Z Patron

They're doing you a favor.

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

It works the other way too. I just sent you a friend request. :)

EDIT: Link to FB account deleted. Use his other account.

Paul

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  4. myrklix

myrklix Patron with Honors

You really deserve a BIG congratulations! :happydance:

5. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

[​IMG]

6. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Think about sending that to Mike Rinder or Tony Ortega since the cult constantly has it's spokesholes bleat to the media how there is no disconnection.

7. Ral Z

Ral Z Patron

This is actually a great idea. Send Rinder screenies of the chat logs of everyone who sent you some disconnectiony message, with translations.

8. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

PS - what did you tell them about Debbie Cook and Texas District Court? That message made me think that Ikea just started selling lots of entheta in its catalogs :drama:

9. guRl

guRl Patron with Honors

What always fascinates me about disconnection, is that Scientologists are sometimes able to nicely blur the line between "I'm being asked (forced) to do it" and "It's my decision, I want to do it". Take the girl from the right- "You upset us. We really just don't want to communicate with you anymore". I wonder what had gone through her head: Did she just feel she had to "explain" why she's disconnecting with some well-rehearsed text, or is she indoctrinated enough to really believe any disconnection action is justified and is thinking 'boy, even if there was no disconnection policy, I still would choose not to talk to him" ?

Ex-Scientology: Find out who your friends are.

10. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

If they cut you off the moment you say what you feel, they were never friends.

You've probably got more ex scientology friends than scientology friends.

11. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

He needs to check his "OTHER" folder on FB messaging