ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Tom Cruise with young girl on new movie set.

Discussion in 'Scientology Celebrities' started by Leland, Oct 22, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Leland

Leland Crusader

I wonder who she is?

Stars+On+The+Set+Of+Mena+M7Lptz0Vnawx.jpg

gap-tom-cruise-20may15-09.jpg

FFN_MIRM_Mena_Set_051915_51747960-1.jpg

tom-cruise-blacks-out-his-tooth-on-mena-set-10.jpg

2. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Grooming his next wife?

3. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

4. tetloj

tetloj Silver Meritorious Patron

What is is with this guy and carrying children who are too large/old to be carried?

5. Leland

Leland Crusader

I agree, she is to large/old to carry like that....or carry at all.

6. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

Are they scenes from the movie Mena?

Has Tom Cruise ever said anything in memory or condolence of his friend Alan Purwin who died making that movie?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Maybe she likes him groping her butt as much as he does. Although he does look a bit uncomfortable about it: first of all I wondered if the physical strain was too much but more likely it's the moral issue he's aware of, what with the cameras and all. Note she's also wearing pyjamas, probably because of the scene they're shooting.

Paul

9. Leland

Leland Crusader

I can't find her DOB....but she is at least 10 or perhaps even 11 in that photo....age pieced together from articles about her.....

She's done a lot of acting already...

10. Leland

Leland Crusader

Sure....I played with my young niece and nephew....lifted em up....threw them around....swung them around...and they loved it...and screamed more more more....they loved to play.

Sure, when a young kid gets tired.....Mom or Dad may carry them....

But this was all when they were younger....age 5 and 6 and 7...

Now that they are 9.....they are just too big. They may want to be swung around, but it gets too physically arduous...

If Tom Cruise "looks a bit uncomfortable" .....its because, he in not "playing with her" ....he's carrying her like she's a 5 year old......that's too tired to walk....or needs to go to bed time...or needs to be cuddled....

He is treating a 9 year old.....like she is a 5 year old..... ( introversion....and it shows in her eyes...in the last photo....)

At age 9 or 10.....this is creepy....IMO. He should not be interacting with her in that way...IMO.

Just looking at the photos....she's already more than half his size!

As she stands next to him....she is as tall as his upper chest...

She could easily weight 75 or 80 pounds...

That is not a light weight to lift...and carry around...for anyone...

11. Cat Daddy

Cat Daddy Silver Meritorious Patron

12. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

So what is the plot of "Mena"? Is this some whitewash of the CIA/Clinton drug operation? I can't believe that spook-infested Hollywood would let anyone present the real story.

Paul