ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Tom's Next Mission; Katie's Tortured Life; Nicole Escaped

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Kha Khan, Apr 30, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  2. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Wow Kha Khan, can we get you to give us People magazine on a weekly basis?

3. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Katie needs to get away. Quick.

4. Div6

Div6 Crusader

How did she get a copy to read? It hasn't been officially published yet?

5. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

I guess they forgot that reference from LRH - Adults have rights too. Meaning kids shouldn't run the house. And in my opinion, kids shouldn't have tantrums. As an adult you're not allowed to have tantrums, so why bring a kid up having tantrums.

6. Rene Descartes

Rene Descartes Gold Meritorious Patron

She signed a new 3 year contract for the marraige?

Contract?

Now why is it that I wonder "What is wrong with this picture?"

Rd00

7. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/7629/katiestorturedlife04.jpg

Yes, she recently re-signed a three year marriage contract to prove her loyalty! What happens if she didn't resign? A sec check no doubt!

Katie: You made a mistake. You are young. Get out. You will NOT lose Suri. You will have money. Go now. You do not want to be there when the :shithitfan:, and it will, trust me.

8. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Ugghh. I really feel for Katie! :melodramatic: I hope when she's had enough of all of the rigid control, she will find a way to leave!!! :yes:

9. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

Toxins? What toxins? We're all doing fine over here. Didn't even see any ash cloud. No ash on cars. Nothing. Just clear blue sky. :eyeroll:

10. Kha Khan

Even leaving aside Katie, two things I found interesting:

First, in the sidebar "Tom's Next Mission," that Tom Cruise is:
    The sidebar goes on to mention that:
    Secondly, in the sidebar "Nicole Escaped," that:

11. Blue Spirit

Blue Spirit Silver Meritorious Patron

Katie's Face

The look on Katie's face is all you need to know.

So she is being given daily (almost) Security Checks. That will destroy her.

There is no amount of money that can justify that.

It actually is not the pure subject of Scientology that is being applied, just the insane controlling parts.
    Tom can't understand the Granting of Beingness, for instance.
    He has the 3rd Dynamic Service Fac in spades.

After Katie, it will be some other luckless woman for Tom.

I guess there is a silver lining in all of this, which is the PR image of
    Tom C. and his "Church" is going to hell-in-a-hand-basket.

12. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

She looks terrible - very sad and heavy, with anger building up inside.

13. Blue Spirit

Blue Spirit Silver Meritorious Patron

You Got It

You got that right. :thumbsup:

14. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

That part of the article disturbed me the most. This child is learning very bad behaviour at a young age.

This fits with the recent pics of Suri with a bottle wearing heels. I want my bottle, I want to wear the same shoes mummy does. I feel very sorry for Suri. These are going to be bad habits to break, and she is going to have cameras trained on her while she does.

15. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I've seen other scio kids raised this way and it's awful. The poor children are in for a hard time later on. Especially so with one who is raised with such wealthy parents, there is no need for her to understand about other people and children and how the world ticks. :no:

16. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I guess TC just likes little people having tantrums telling him what to do.

Paul

17. Kha Khan

The pure subject of Scientology is the insane controlling parts. Never forget that. KSW, my friend, KSW.

I always find it interesting when people assert that Scientology is just fine except for the inexorably intertwined parts that are totalitarian, abusive and drive people insane.

Mussolini made the trains run on time.

/

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  18. Dulloldfart

Ooh. That would make a lovely signature line for someone. :)

(I'm not thinking of anyone in particular.)

Paul

19. Sassy

Sassy Patron Meritorious

I think Tom's older daughter Bella has got to be fast approaching 18. Will be interesting to see what she does with her life. Katie's father is an attorney; it would be fun to see him throw his weight around with the cult & get Katie out. But of course they'll insist, "cult? what cult? Katie & Suri travel around freely, of their own will".

I do find it interesting that they have not had another child. Suri is now 4, seems most folks have their 2nd child well before the time the 1st is age 4, no??

I hope Katie is sneaking out for the birth control shots that last for 6 months at a time! Or maybe a morning diet of barley (God---barf!!) & purif rundowns just wreaks havoc on a woman's fertility?

Look at her pictures from when they first started dating to now. She has got to be thinking what the :omg: did I get myself into?????

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  20. Dulloldfart

Yeah. But she also got a lot of media time, and a (potential) lot of money. It's not all downside. For the rest of her life she is assured of being more high-profile than if she had never married TC, although she might not appreciate the connection in years to come as the CofS abuses and TC's support of them become more and more well-known.

Paul