What's new

Travolta / Gotti Film release cancelled!

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Only 4.3 mil, meenkia!

John, here is how you can salvage this or at least squeeze a few more bux out of it. Do a The Making of Gotti. A behind the scenes look at the making of your latest bomb. Even the title has a mob play on words... the "Making" of, get it? It could consist of interviews, scenes of the film being made, the 44 producers story of how that came about, the intrigue, how you got it screened at Cannes, etc. Hire a real film maker to do it though. Heck, it might gross more than the Gotti film itself. Just trying to help.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
. . .
John Travolta “Gotti” Movie Will End Theater Run with
$4.3 Million Lowest Box Office for Actor in Over 20 Years

SHOWBIZ 411
So, if Scientology "makes the able more able" why have Travolta's statistics gone from POWER down to CONFUSION?

Why have his stats crashed to an all time low?

Why aren't he or his vast support network of supernaturally powerful OTs able to be "at cause"?

Ron states that a stat doesn't just GO down, it has to be HELD down. So who is crushing Travolta's stats down into the cellar of insolvency for 20 years?

Where is the "flourishing & prospering" technology that John brags about when asked about Scientology?

CONCLUSION: It's the media. It must be. They're lying. Gotti is actually a runaway blockbuster megabit, with over $200 million dollars at the box-office. I am certain about that because i recently went to a confidential briefing by Billy Blowdown, who is a power FMS and OT VIII. He said when he went to the theater to see Gotti it was packed and the audience was totally uptone after seeing it. There's no reason to think he is false reporting, so get your shit together people and stop nattering about the movie "bombing" and such---that is total black PR and entheta. Knock it off, Lisbeth!!!

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Breaking news on Twitter . . . .

JT's next role: Hollywood's witness
protection program
. Photo was snapped
outside a burger joint in the desert town
of Ridgecrest, California, where he may be
laying low for the time being . . . until the
things blow over. :whistling:

jt-jpg.14361

###

HelluvaHoax!

That beard looks ridiculous!

Kind of like Travolta got into a wrestling match with fellow thespian Steven Segal---and the latter's ultra-black fright wig somehow got dislodged and permanently crazy-glued itself onto John's face.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Media people, sheesh, the bar is so low. Memo to Rob Nelson: That Nissan is not red and the correct word would be affiliated not afflicted.

HelluvaHoax!

The police are wondering if John Gotti's younger brother wacked the Gambino crime boss.

Maybe this can be part of the sequel to the Gotti movie. :unsure:
Maybe for the sequel they can hire a real director who can give, um, direction to Travolta.

It might help, to get the actor Travolta to act---by convincingly portraying mafia menace.

Instead of just making all those really low-toned, entheta, evil-purposey faces.

Leland

Crusader
I just watched a Gotti Movie on Youtube the other night. One I had not seen. It was pretty good.

I think there are several of them....

Limited theater release is hedging one's bets....
Straight to DVD is pretty bad....
But straight to the trash bin...is the worse.
Movie must have been unwatchable....

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I just watched a Gotti Movie on Youtube the other night. One I had not seen. It was pretty good.

I think there are several of them....

Limited theater release is hedging one's bets....
Straight to DVD is pretty bad....
But straight to the trash bin...is the worse.
Movie must have been unwatchable....
Another Travolta film I highly recommend if you love to laugh your ass off is "Old Dogs" in which he stars with Robin Williams. I just saw it the other night and couldn't believe I'd never even heard of the movie before, it's worth it even if you don't care much for Travolta. He's even funnier than Robin Williams in this one, plus Kelly Preston, Seth Green, Bernie Mac, Matt Dillon and Ann Margret are in it!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Another Travolta film I highly recommend if you love to laugh your ass off is "Old Dogs" in which he stars with Robin Williams. I just saw it the other night and couldn't believe I'd never even heard of the movie before, it's worth it even if you don't care much for Travolta. He's even funnier than Robin Williams in this one, plus Kelly Preston, Seth Green, Bernie Mac, Matt Dillon and Ann Margret are in it!
I've not seen it but it didn't do so well either:

dogs.PNG

There's a movie though called "Old Dog" which faired much better at Rotten Tomatoes, getting 100% on the Tomatometer. :cool: (Travolta is not in this one)
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/khyi_rgan

Last edited: