ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Featured trepidatious

Discussion in 'L Ron Hubbard' started by cowboy, Jul 18, 2012.

1. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

This statement speaks very well for you and your integrity. Thank you for posting and continuing to post here.

Its official as far as I am concerned as regards my earlier choice - we have here the Greatest Story Ever Told.

It behooves us to intelligently enjoy the sooth of our new friend.

:thumbsup: :yes:

2. cowboy

cowboy Patron with Honors

rrrrrrrr! I think I do more harm than good.

I'm very torn up.

3. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Well, Cowboy -- that's something a lot of people here have in common with you. We're all trying to heal ourselves through understanding.

Won't you join us by telling the truth as best we know it? Perhaps you would benefit, too.

In a different way than I said before ... Welcome, Cowboy!

:hug:

TG1

4. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Cowboy? I'm with Lulu Belle.

Please reconsider.

I am nobody in all this but I am trying to make sense of the world and what the hell happened to me. I am getting there so it is all good but...

I kinda need all the info I can gather to help make sense of what I got caught up in for two decades.

My manners have forsaken me...I should welcome you here to this cyber community. Welcome cowboy.

I'd like to thank you for that which have so far shared here on ESMB. I was up nearly all night - stuff on my mind, ya know, and I found your posts and was reading them.

Anyway if you might consider writing more here (when you are ready of course), then I for one, would be most grateful. :)

5. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Quite the contrary. You help to expose the truth about church history. With a cult which has spent so much effort in duplicity and intentional misdirection, that is an important quality to promote.

For a variety of reasons relatively few are in a position to provide such insights. That makes your contributions all the more important.

Mark A. Baker

6. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Re: False Anonymity

Hey man, this was no attack!

IMO you have outed yourself.

OSA is no doubt made of a load of fucked up idiots, but
    collecting files and correlating them can be done by a lowly secretary.

Was taught such stuff by Karen Spaink and Zenon Parnousis. Way computer saavy! Compared to you I'm sort of a nobody. Back then I was worried in that I was then as now promoting that one can do anything on the bridge outside COS. Now I post my phone no quite often and its on a website to help those who wish a halfway house from the SO. Get no trouble.

No reason you should.

I take your kite and raise it to two kites and both ears :)

7. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

Terril, < censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -ensored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -ensored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored -censored censored -censored ->

8. Auditor's Toad

Drop the " sort of " and we'd have one thing we agreed on !

9. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Terril, stop harassing Face.

Your occasional manipulative schmoozing does not make it any less harassment.

He doesn't owe you an explanation.

Back off.

10. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Of course he is!

What the fuck else are you rabbiting on about?

11. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Terril, please shut up. Just for a little while.

Thanks in advance.

TG1

12. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Time is relative. The continents are young in geologic time.

Mark A. Baker :whistling:

13. GreyLensman

GreyLensman Silver Meritorious Patron

This is an excellent reason to stay anonymous, nameless even if recognized. I have buried any mention of Scientology in search thoroughly (thank you so much TruchAboutScientology, for refusing to remove any names), and I intend to both speak up and stay that way, buried out of connection with Scientology.

I really could not care if Cof$ knows who I am. They don't matter, but they have a very bad reputation that tarnishes everyone it touches.

14. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I completely agree Lulubelle and always have. Really understand reasons to not use real names. Not advocating at all that people should. Don't
    insist on it on my two private forums. Really don't care.

However those trying to keep identities from OSA may not be successful.
    Just trying to point that out.

And it probably dosn't matter.

They apart from some stupid website attacks where I'm gloriously positioned next to Karen, don't bother me.

Been promoting that one can do anything in the FZ up to L-12 for more than a decade, really cheap!!!, am a contact point to leave the SO in the UK,
    on the net, have attended almost every anon protest, know personally many critics, and FZ major players, almost all of them, Met both Marty and Mike and am the owner of the largest Scn forum, and personal friends with
    Dr David Barrett who has written books re Scn.

They leave me alone.

15. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

please stay :)

16. Auditor's Toad

And I'd vote you off the island in less than a heartbeat :)

17. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

"The truth shall set you free."

Finding it re scn is problematical. I feel you will help lots.

18. Div6

Div6 Crusader

I believe he is referring to LRH and Annie Broeker as the two deceased, and Pat as the one who will never speak. Annie, as we know, was broken by DM's Star Chamber, and lord knows what she may have "confessed" to during that time.

Cowboy, I would just like to say thank you for coming here, and starting this valuable thread. In this "multi-verse" of viewpoints, all are welcome. Some will be admired, and some not. Such are the vagaries of "theta". I never deified LRH, though I do admire some of his work. He made his own bed, by choosing the enemies that he did, and passing that "ethos" on to others.

We at least have some semblance of "power of choice" over whether we want to adopt those or not. For some it has been an enforced reality that has turned into a nightmare. This is why ESMB is such a fascinating place...people come, get more "data", contribute, decompress, reconnect and in some cases heal.

I do hope you will see your way to continuing to tell it like it is, from your point of view. It really is valuable.

My .02
    Your mileage may vary.

19. GreyLensman

GreyLensman Silver Meritorious Patron

I hope you will continue. Your voice is valued, agreed with, disagreed with, counted, discounted, all the things that make this board what it is (very valuable). You didn't create disagreements - those are always present, and best ignored as they started at the board's inception and will continue on to other venues after C of S is gone and "EX" no longer has meaning.

20. There's no such thing as 'bad will' on a message board. You're never going to please everyone, especially the ones who want to believe the fiction revisionist version of Hubbard that they made up.

If they can't handle what you're posting it's not your problem it's their problem.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, if children can get over believing in Santa Claus, then they can get over believing in a version of L. Ron Hubbard that never existed too, besides you'll be doing them a favor.

They'll probably even thank you for it