ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Trey Lotz

Discussion in 'Leaving Scientology' started by skollie, Jan 6, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

Declaration of Independence

http://www.scientology-cult.com/trey-lotz-class-viii-ot-viii.html

In 2007 he was welcomed on board at RFW

2. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

OMG, the Church of Scientology just keeps destroying the Church of Scientology.:hifive::clap::thumbsup:

Sorry Trey had to get to that stage before he woke up.

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

That link contains a nice article by Trey, that ends off:

I can honestly say that I have never been happier in my life.

Love,
    Trey Lotz
    trey@relaypoint.net

I always thought relaypoint.net was run by churchies. I wonder if he thinks his emails aren't being relayed on to the CofS.

Paul

4. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

5. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

Trey, :omg:! He's was a field institution. Yes, Paul, it was not lost on me that he is now happier than ever in his life! :happydance:

6. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

That Trey Lotz Ted, and a real gentleman. Had the great
    pleasure to meet him in my travels in the US. At a party had
    a lovely coffee admin scale with him which was quick and dirty but
    quite accurate.

7. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

8. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

It's the title company partially owned by Scientologist/ OSAbot Joel Phillips, who used to boast that he & his partners enthusiastically joined together to finance RFW, which didn't sit well with partner Frank Berriz, who publicly disputed this.

Joel then changed his story. You can read it on his site under "Harassment Notice":

"Recently, unknown individuals have posted information on the internet stating that American Coast Title, Linda Blood, and Frank Berriz are affiliated with this website. These statements are false. They are not affiliated in any way with RFW. They do not pay for any portion of this website nor do they share the views expressed on this site. Additionally, while the hateful postings say that Joel Phillips (the author of this site) wrote them, he did not. The information contained in the postings is false, and the postings do not reflect Mr. Phillips' views."

http://www.actfortitle.com/contact.html

9. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Yep . . .

Yep, that's Trey.

Note what he is saying. How logically sane and brilliant is that?

Note, he says . . . you are working towards a condition, a positive, and an ideal scene . . . and you should know what it is and the what the stats for it are.

Note that that is actually the reverse of the COS idiot think . . . . their think is that you are only ever working your way out of a condition . . . you bad, bad people! To hell with what should be, you need to be blasted out of your "unacceptableness!"

Did LRH ever get that brilliant? NO.

Does the COS grok that? Hell NO!

Trey is a class act. He simply spoke, with no pretensions and brilliantly, calmly, helpfully and with great wisdom. Wouldst that there were many more like him to help those who wish to benefit.

The Pasadena Free Zone Conference was truly graced by his presence and contribution.

Trey is one of the club who demonstrated himself to be too good for the COS . . . for as has already been noted on ESMB, they specifically shit upon their friends and best people!

RogerB

10. Barbz

Barbz Patron with Honors

O Hai Trey

I think you and me need to talk. Specifically about the pages directed at barbara graham on RFW. Whaddaya say?
    Got something you'd like to tell me?

11. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Tory has commented that Joel Phillips is merely a front man who
    has no ability to do anything with the RFW.

Dunno what Trey ever did if anything re RFW. Looks liked he
    was co-opted for PR purposes without full knowledge of what
    was going on. He's no longer in COS, but is a resident of Tahiti. :)

Post a comment. That gets blocked let me know and I'll get
    it to Trey.

12. FlunkedForLaughing

FlunkedForLaughing Patron with Honors

The CO$ keeps getting rid of their best people. It's simply amazing how they can continue to do this. I knew of Trey. I met him a few times. He always seemed to be such a class act. He was a dedicated Scientologist who really cared about people and wanted to help them improve their lives.

To see the CO$ say they don't care about his contributions, and basically kick him out for BS reasons, is incredibly bad for the CO$ and incredibly good for us.

Way to go CO$. Congratulations Trey.

FFL

13. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

14. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

What a nice thing to say, Carmelo.

15. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

So contact him and get your questions answered. :)

Trey's out of the church, and has been for some time now. He's busy auditing in the LA area. If you don't have his address you might try putting a notice on the freezoneorg yahoo group. He posts there.

Mark A. Baker

16. Veda

Veda Sponsor

This person is still under the influence of 90% of his LRH cult programming.

Perhaps someone who's 98% under the influence could benefit from counseling from someone who's 90% under the influence, but that's no one here, or is it?

Does his love for LRH and LRH tech so excite the closet LRHoids that they lose perspective?

It's always good news when someone leaves the C of $, but this person is not a fount of wisdom to be consulted by those seeking enlightenment - unless they are so in the dark that his 10% cult-self-deprogramming is an improvement over their 2% cult-self-deprogramming.

Which is possible.

In which case, go for it. :)

17. anonymous1312

anonymous1312 Patron with Honors

Hang on, I thought Trey was "involved" with RFW from 2007 yet it seems he left Co$ in 2003 or due to events that occurred in 2003. Can someone clarify this for me please?

18. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I'm a friend of Treys, and he asked me to post to ESMB about this.
    His letter below.

Looks like his declare was purely about him being more competition
    than the church could handle. He's been doing 25 WDAHs a week for 40
    years. Guess COS sees such an income loss as insuportable now.

Also looks like they just used his name bacause he is such an opinion leader in the field. Looks like they've run out of their own opinion
    leaders. :)

------------
    Hi Terril,

I am not on ESMB, and I would appreciate it if you would post the data that
    I have never had anything to do with RFW, had never heard of it, and was shocked
    when someone posted that I was part of it after I had already been kicked out
    of the church. That data is completely false.

Also, relay point went bankrupt 8 years ago and the accounts were bought out
    by another company that has no connection with Scientology. I just
    have always used it as an email address.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Trey

PS : Oh, I never had any connection with West Coast Title, and I never ran a
    nutrition business either. This entire post was somebody's joke.
    It's hard to imagine anyone would take it seriously, but in any
    case, I had nothing to do with it.

PPS : When I did finally look at the RFW website, I thought it was disgusting. Typical OSA
    entheta and black PR. I truly was horrified that anyone would think I would associate myself with
    anything like that.

19. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Thanks a lot, Terril. I've updated my memory banks re Relaypoint.

Paul

20. anonymous1312

anonymous1312 Patron with Honors

Thanks for this, so the OP saying Trey had Joined RFW in 2007 was "somebody's joke", glad this got clarified. :duh: