ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

UN Human Rights

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Lohan2008, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

2. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Article 18
    Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

The one that the CofS bleats on about. The article which I thought long and hard about when I chose to discontinue my association with scientology. My thoughts are my own, my conscience is mine, my beliefs are formulated only by me. My religion is NOT scientology.

Article 19
    Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

You reading this OSA? It means what is says! Us "apostates" got rights!

3. Neo

Neo Silver Meritorious Patron

4. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

pdf

pdf file

Attached Files:

5. klidov

klidov Silver Meritorious Patron

I usually get a copy of the UN's report, and this year I also got the report on torture.

So I have global addresses for agencies to help victims of abuse & torture. (I figured with my interest in the abuses of the Cult, the infomration could come in handy.)

Perhaps some will feel that the word "torture" is too strong a word for what happens to people in the cult, but that is not up to me to decide.

The information is available, for anyone who needs it. It is also free on the internet.