What's new

Understanding LRH

Nec_V20

Patron Meritorious
Colleen,

I'll give you a statement which is not an analogy, and even if you do not understand it yet, if you use a computer long enough the objective reality of it will dawn on you - actually it'll hit you like a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick.

The statement is, "When putting it into memory, remember where you put it!".

When you realise what the statement means, then the generalisation from that statement will be very beneficial for generally aiding your "cog" of the "comm" I have imparted with that statement.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Colleen,

I'll give you a statement which is not an analogy, and even if you do not understand it yet, if you use a computer long enough the objective reality of it will dawn on you - actually it'll hit you like a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick.

The statement is, "When putting it into memory, remember where you put it!".

When you realise what the statement means, then the generalisation from that statement will be very beneficial for generally aiding your "cog" of the "comm" I have imparted with that statement.

That's good, that's very good, thanks, I needed that. I love you too.

Nec_V20

Patron Meritorious
Colleen,

just in case the generalisation was not clear, when you remember where you got some info, you don't have to bother memorising it, for it to beneficial in future.

That is, the modified statement would be, "If you remember where you got it, you don't have to remember exactly what it was".

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Colleen,

just in case the generalisation was not clear, when you remember where you got some info, you don't have to bother memorising it, for it to beneficial in future.

That is, the modified statement would be, "If you remember where you got it, you don't have to remember exactly what it was".

It works both ways for me. I am amazed to think that I used to be German.

Nec_V20

Patron Meritorious
Colleen,

I was recently German, before WWI.

Wouldn't that make your husband a necrophile? :runaway:

OK probably only if he liked my posts, because most of them are dead boring.

(Beat you to it)

Nec_V20

Patron Meritorious
Colleen,

So many lives, so many bodies. Ennui sets in.

I suppose that all depends on the rigor with which you followed those lives.

Oh boy, this is going to be a bad pun day and it's not even the start of the weak.

Nec_V20

Patron Meritorious
Colleen,

I'll have to play the straight.

Yeah, I bet your hubby is thinking, "I can't wait to get home to poker".

He'll probably raise if you have a pair showing. :hide: