ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Unofficial Official statement of Anon's stance on Tory.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by FacelessVoice, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

I'm getting annoyed about this "anonymous" thing. I've found conflicting claims both here and elsewhere on the 'net. I even PMed FacelessVoice the same questions, and they still remain unanswered.

Is there anyone who has the proper data to clear up these discrepancies?

2. Björkist

Björkist Silver Meritorious Patron

The "facelessness" and "leaderlessness" of Anonymous makes it easy to infilitrate.

But I doubt it's already happened.

3. asagai

asagai Patron Meritorious

I agree and some of us are trying more and some of us are more trying! :D

4. asagai

Talking and meeting face-to-face recently-outs has been really encouraging. Things appear to be pretty discontented inside.

The dissent inside seems to mainly manifest as a distancing and a not-going-in and a not taking services. That may be as expressed as it ever gets, due to ethics tech. But in itself it is more than enough. Not taking services results in an inevitable collapse of the CofS. Their dissemination is severely restricted by the internet.

DM can only fail. The more pressure he uses, the more distancing he will create. This is the effect LRH's pressure used to have as well, hence the lack of expansion of scn since the 70's. Now DM is getting more and more desperate, the CofS management tech is essentially a tech of force and so it is a fail-tech.

DM is caught in a spiral of increasing force. He cannot reverse it because of LRH's vibe that he is on.

DM will have his bags packed.

All CofSers have to do is continue what they are doing. All critics like Tory have to do is continue criticising CofS, all other critics have to do is criticise the CofS. All Anonymous has to to is protest and publish data on the internet. All abused exes have to do is continue to speak out about their abuse. All Cof S management has to do is continue mis-managing.

And the outcome is inevitable. Our roles are set and the end is assured. My only hope is that not too many more people have to be abused during the CofS' steady death. :)

5. asagai

Twice I have faced a CofSer wearing my mask and asking a friendly question. Both times I was met with a look of terror and a dumb inability to communicate from the CofSer. So sad and actually quite shocking to see that terror.

In contrast, members of the public either smile at the mask or look slightly puzzled and easily engage in conversation.

Pixie, their fear is actually as result of reverse-scn tech used on the CofSers by management. Instead of increasing their "confront" they have installed a key-in mechanism by tales of SPs and evil Psychs and assignment of evil purposes. This is "reverse" or "black" scientology which is LRH tech which he developed to be used against critics and even on the Church's own members to keep them as well-behaved manipulatable slaves.

It's quite a hard concept to come to terms with that Scn tech is actually used in reverse on its own members. But there are many examples, this PR against the protesters is just the latest. An early example of reverse-processing was "overboarding", which used fear, secondaries and engrams to control members of the "church". Instead of erasing engrams and secondaries, LRH used them to exert control. DM is copying LRH in this use of reverse processing.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  6. asagai

What John said. :clap:

All Tory needs to do is continue criticising the CofS. Anon will do what they will do and all is going splendidly well. :thumbsup:

7. Anon678_

Anon678_ Patron

OP has no validity unless........wait for it......it has validity. Try and measure sentiment and if it appears accurate........then it's valid. So no-one will ever really know.

Paul Fetch is one of our founding members, and the driving force behind project chanology. Thankfully Co$ hasn't located him yet.

Unlike Tory, Mark Bunker appears to know when to step back, stay relatively uninvolved, and let other people do their shit. If you arrive in another country without checking the local laws, terrorism warnings, travel advisories, risk of disease etc, and to cap it all off you don't speak the local language, bad shit is going to happen to you, one way or another. And it will be your fault.

8. Pitbull

Pitbull Patron with Honors

Mark Bunker is generally one of the least "crackpot" of the critics,
    sadly he journalistic objectively and integrity is forever tarnished
    by his unflagging support of Bob Minton and Stacy Brooks. Two
    of the biggest turncoats in critic history.

Same with Tory and a few others. Their own "mercinary" attitude
    and ego issues weaken the message.

We will never forgive, we will never forget.

(Actually we can forgive and forget if some folks would just come clean)

:guyfawkes:

9. asagai

What is your motive in extending the criticism like this?

10. Anon678_

Anon678_ Patron

[​IMG]

1/10, please try again.

Also, who is this "we" you speak of?

11. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

That sounds like a troll.

12. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Pitbull is too obvious.. He's a diversion.. :yes:

13. DavidM

DavidM Patron with Honors

Anonymous is just a mass of people communicating and from that a certain culture developed. The OP only has validity amongst those anons who agree with it. As an anon only speaking for myself, I think the whole mess has been blown out of proportion.

Paul Fetch is just a troll. He was never anonymous and he leads no-one. He tries to get attention and sell merchandise.

14. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Well done, Anon.

No bumpersticker meme thinking in there that I could see.

I knew you could :)

15. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I don't know if that is the case. If you have a non-OT3 person who believes the talk about the danger of being exposed to OT3 data when not "set-up for it" (gotta laugh at that one), or if he's not sure about dropping dead on the spot at least knows he will get into severe long-lasting ethics trouble if he allows himself to be exposed to OT3 data on the street, their fear is not so surprising. It is not fear of being physically assaulted on the street, but fear of hearing things that will cause them endless trouble.

It's like talking to a hulking great biker studded with spikes and looking mean. Is he going to attack you or not? You don't know. Probably not, but you don't know. Plus one difference is it's illegal to knife someone, but it isn't illegal to mouth OT3 data on the street.

Paul

16. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Alex,

Truth be told we see maybe 3 $cilons at our protests and they scurry into the org. I was kidding about the fear thing although I do want the masks to stike fear into OSA.

Your Burma Shave ideas are good for getting to $cilons! However I am trying to reach "wogs" that drive by. And they have to rhyme. Remember the poem by elron:

When drinking the booze
    Has got you the blues
    A headache's no fun
    Try lots of B1.

Now I don't know if he really wrote that or not but it's an obvious knock off of the Burma Shave type ads. I was thinking something like this for my signs:

If you're selling a scam
    And must go on the lam
    Three words will suffice
    Argentina is nice!

Course that one's for Davey (couldn't resist). I am still trying to come up with something for public consuption. :)

17. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

It is the main installed phobia Hubbard placed into Scientologists.

It is terrifying for a Scientologist and it does not create a safe environment where they are able to hear the ideas you are trying to get across to them.

18. Anon678_

Anon678_ Patron

Well done, Alanzo.

You've moved on somewhat from being a mindless, zombified cult member

I knew you could :)

That's probably a bit subtle for you, so I'll just say it: You are being a patronising idiot, when actually you don't have a clue

19. asagai

Yes but the whole "OT3 -danger" thing is simply another example of black-scn or reverse processing. It is a use of fear and secondaries and key-in in order to keep members subdued, good slaves and eager to get onto the OTII evaluation. Hubbard used the opposite of processing all the time on his slaves, er sorry CofS members! :duh:

20. asagai

I think a moderator might have edited that one. But I hope Alanzo is big enough to take the criticism without flaming back.

Anon678 - maybe Alanzo was trying to goad you. I wouldn't respond to such goading, if I were you.

Alanzo, maybe you can refain from backhanded compliments that might produce antagonistic responses?