ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Urgent! Need staff Out-Quals policies.

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by renegade, Oct 1, 2012.

1. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

I am trying to help get someone off staff.

This person does not want to blow or get declared due to family connections. I need help finding staff out-quals. This is regular staff, not SO.

Thanks in advance.

2. renegade

If anyone was off-loaded or routed off staff against your wishes, what was used to disqualify you being on staff. Anyone have a B of I or fitness board ?

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Well, the way most people leave is to route off. Do a Doubt formula, and say that they concluded it's best to leave. They'd get sec checked, and they'd get a freeloader bill, and assigned a low ethics condition. But their family could still talk to them and stuff.

[The freeloader bill is non-enforceable.]

EDIT: Would you like me to give you a doubt formula as an example? One that has worked?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  4. Good twin

Good twin Floater

It depends on the post any HCO post has more stringent quals than even execs. But exceptions to all of the out quals are made. I don't remember all of them but some I might.

Supposed to be legally employable (even though your contract states you are a volunteer) meaning social security number and residence status legal rudiments in.

Supposed to not have a criminal record or crimes you can be convicted of.

Suppose to have no psych history.

Must not fit the definition of "crazy" per LRH.

OCA is suppose to have all points above center line.

IQ has to be above the status of moron or something.

Leadership score has to be something I can't remember.

I'm sorry. I wish I could give you more definite and specific answers. Apparently my cult side of the brain is finally weakening. :thumbsup:

5. renegade

The problem is the waiting for the staff to do the routing form. This person has to go in everyday and do mest work while "waiting" for an auditor or available staff to do the steps of the routing form. It can be a long wait while this person is subjected to all kinds of abusive treatment. Staff who want to leave are treated like shit while getting thru the routing form. The threat of being declared is used very liberally creating mental anguish.

Finding out-quals was a solution to help this person get out faster. Drug revert? Suicide thoughts? Any legal issues that OSA would kick you out on in a heartbeat?

6. still here

still here Patron with Honors

Dear Ren

I was Fitness boarded from the SO, but I am not sure my story will help you...

After my purif, the Scientlogy doc I had received my medical from called to say he was worried by my blood test. (Too many white corpusules or something) He referred me to a chest hospital as he thought I may have TB. For the next 8 months the hospital ran lots of tests. They soon knew it was not TB and I was referred somewhere else, who started from the idea it may be Leukemia. (in the end it was a folic acid defiencency - poor diet etc.)

The detials are not that important but for those 8 months the SO became very worried that I had some major, fatal illness and I think were quite keen to distance themselves quickly, i.e. offload me.

I was actually REALLY ready to leave for lots of reasons by now and although a little concened about my health (I felt fine!) I saw this as a good opportunity to go without a "blow" or declare.

I had been a good SO member however, done some very successful missions and I was popular with my seniors who when they told me the results of the FB, which I knew must find me ineligble (my memory is awful so I don't remember the criteria, but it must have had something about chronically or fatally ill, proving unfit) told me they wanted to "overlook it" as I was valuable.

I protested that it would be out tech etc etc..and in the end l just left before my final routing, which I could not be bothered with..and they were delaying, but they did not argue.

The situation you describe, if it is staff and not SO should be easier, the simplest would be to announce one of 3 things...

a) He has taken drugs (at a party, under the influence of friends, family)
    b) He has read OT or anti Scn stuff...(enough for it to be a problem)
    c) He is very despressed/suicudal and has sought Psychiatric help/drugs etc.

There is a 4th where he goes completely nuts, and claims to be controlling lots of little people, the world, talking to hedgehogs, being an FBI agent etc..but they may involve more play-acting. Basically all you have to do is scare them...become too hot to handle, fill their heads with awful, bad PR possibilities...and they cannot thrwo you out fast enough.

Remember ALL bullies are cowards! - These should make them want them to drop him like a hot brick.

I am sure there are lots of others here who can give you other pointers and many they may have personal experience of

Good luck, it is worth anything to get him out!!
    Best wishes
    Still

7. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I didn't suggest committing a fairly major crime or going psychotic. Those would work, but best bet is to hand over a doubt formula and say you're ready to produce at your chosen craft, and are also ready to go out and expand your dynamics ... or something. :)

8. still here

still here Patron with Honors

I know doing the "doubt formula" seems the honest way to do this...but really I could not tolerate continuing to play these insane games.

Anyone with any idea of how insane this organisation is could do a doubt formula in 30 seconds... you are all mad, brainwashed, cruel and insane and I need to get out!!

Again, my advice is scare them to death, give them something they can SEE would be such a problem... like, I have a huge cancerous growth on my backside...10 members of my family have dropped dead foaming at the mouth and biting the public....can you audit me please??

A bit dramatic I know - but you get my drift...My uncle has become the top investigative journalist on the planet and wants to interview me.. it would be difficult to say no?? Anything that makes them want you out the door faster than they ever wanted you in..in a smaller Org they will always be terribly scared of huge, national type, PR flaps... (slappy would not be amused)

A bit of a rant I know - sorry...but I really love the idea of scaring these morons who make everyone elses life hell...I am good at revenge!! What a sweet taste!

Go on - give em hell!!

Still.

9. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

How wild is your friend willing to get? And why not family connections? Your friend needs to become a PROBLEM so that they want to rush him/her through the process.

He/she can:

Have a psychiatrist come to pick him up for an appointment from COS.

Host an orgy with other staff members and public.

Heavily promote Transcendental Meditation or any one of many "other practices". Bring flyers.

Re-interpret everything he/she reads or hears from L Ron through "another practice" or compare it to it - in an inferior way, of course.

State he spent a weekend at a mental hospital for running around naked on the streets when the neighbors called in.

State an intention to have dozens of children.

Go to church every morning and offer to give communion to members.

Join a weird cause like, "Save the Wickans" and say he has no more time for scientology because he has to work for the other cause.

Be a downstat.

Mess up every project he is given.

That's just for starters... :coolwink:

10. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

hmmm The person could apply to work in the local police department in the financial fraud division and ask HCO and the DSA to be references on the application.

Just brainstorming.:coolwink:

11. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

:hysterical: :hysterical: Good one! And it can be done - he can say the application was made two years ago, if it were for the FBI, for example, and they now want additional references.

And seriously, the best way out is something really imaginative that freaks them out.

12. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

It's nearly Halloween -

He can come to work in an Anonymous mask and say he "got it from a good friend".

13. Demented LRH

Demented LRH Patron Meritorious

It took me 2 days to get out of Sea Org after I wrote KR on myself saying that I took an LSD trip. I do not know if such KR would help a staff member.

A legal issue would be a gambling debt. My Sea Org colleague was kicked out of Sea Org for his gambling addiction.

14. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Come to work everyday dressed as The Little Mermaid, and stop trimming beard. Then, offer to all staff free hair braiding and beads are extra. Will consider trade. Post a notice in all staff in-boxes. Frequently stop staff to ask them again and agin if they saw the notice about braiding, and when might they be interested? Occasionally up your service to include free body glitter, or surprise "upgrade of the day". Fawn over framed photos of Kirsty Alley, tickling the photos with beard braids. Decline lunch over "just sitting with my pictures of Kirsty."

15. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

Oh that was smart! :clap: Good for you!! :thumbsup:

Sure, why not have some big Italian dudes come to the org to "collect" monies owed for gambling and he can hide under a desk? That should work.

Or he/she can start cross-dressing. Used to work for the army:

[​IMG]

16. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

That's a SO qual.

17. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Volume 1 would contain the issues your seek. Below are some refs to some of them

HCOPL: Group Sanity
    HCO POLICY LETTER OF 14 DECEMBER 1970

Caroline Letkeman writes on her Refund and Reparation site, referring to the above HCO PL:

"Hubbard clarifies exclusion and inclusion in terms of personnel and hiring. He directs his executives to consider everyone in Scientology "hired," whether they are paying customers or contracted staff. Scientologists must align their lives to Scientology's goals, purposes, and programs, and must comply with orders from Scientology management."

some other refs
    HCOPL of 1 May 1958 – EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS
    OEC Vol. 1, 1976 edition :

"EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS
    Effective July 1, 1958 no person whose profile is below the centre line of an OCA or APA or whose IQ is below 120 or whose cases do not improve easily with auditing may be employed on any technical or administrative post of Scientology organizations nor may they be continued on such post.

Employment qualifications for all new hirings must include the above."

HCOPL of 9 May 1957 - EMPLOYING & DISCHARGING OF PERSONNEL
    OEC Vol. 1, 1976 edition

HCOB of 27 January 1958 - DUTIES OF PERSONNEL POST
    OEC Vol. 1, 1976 edition

Scientology Employment Policy Letters - The Ex-Scientologist Forum

18. Natalie

Natalie Patron with Honors

The best thing is to just leave if he/she doesn't want to wait it out and be mentally tortured. Risk the family disconnection. Maintaining your mental well being is worth it.

If they won't just leave and don't want to wait it out, then there is always:

Confess to the ethics terminal that you are actively gay and have been having an affair with a local news reporter.

Fake a suicide attempt. Tell someone you tossed an e-meter into the tub while you were in it, in the hopes that you would be electricuted.

Tell your ethics terminal that you hear voices who have given you vital messages that you can only share with David Miscavige.

If this person was born after January 1986, have them tell their ethics terminal that they have congnited that they are in fact LRH, back to finish the job.An

Let your ethics terminal know that you are a compulsive masturbator, but be sure to be rubbing one out while telling them.

Any of those should do the trick. To be on the safe side I'd go with two of them. For example I'd say I was a compulsive masturbator (don't forget to be actively masturbating while saying so) and that when I masturbate I get messages from the Gods that are meant for David Miscavige.

19. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

It absolutely has to do with the person being a liability to the org and the cult in general.

If you try to do it the 'ethical' way, it will take forever. Leaving staff sec checks until you 'recant' and being looked at like scum by all of HCO--

The best way is to convince them you are pretty insane. And depending on the org, you better act bat-shit crazy. I've seen a lot of staff on "suicide watches", where they still kept them after. What I've seen is that the threat of being a liability has to be pretty imminent. If they have a body, and they think there is any way to keep them as a staff member, forget about it.

In my experience, the only way to get off staff was to either go insane or die. There was one other way; either having a rich family or a new 2D with $ to shell out tons of money to get that person buying a buttload of services--orgs jump at GI. Of course, a lot of that would go for auditing to sec check to try to recover the person back to staff anyway.

20. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

Visits by outsiders who are close to the person or for any other reason are extremely intimidating to org staff and also protective to the individual, as they know someone outside is checking up on him or watching.