ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Urgent! Need staff Out-Quals policies.

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by renegade, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Just tell them you read Marty's blog every day, because it is more "theta" than being in the Org. And that you really think DM is an SP. They will "disconnect" pronto.

You could even print off one of the recent doubt announcements and take it in to qual "so you can look up the references". :omg:

2. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

:hysterical: :hysterical: :roflmao: :dieslaughing:

And yet - it would work!

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I think we have a winner.

4. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: OMG, this thread is getting SOOO fun!

5. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Tell your friend to admit to having an extensive psych history, including institutionalization, as a teen.

That is a definate out-qual.

6. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I am pretty sure there is a policy regarding this and being even allowed in the org. Anyone able to help Renegade with the reference?

7. ClearedSP

ClearedSP Patron with Honors

8. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

From what I understand, it is getting harder to get off staff and not be declared. Even going through the routing form does not guarantee it won't happen. If possible, it might be an idea to discuss what might happen then, help him/her to understand that they are being abused with no guarantee of freedom from it for jumping the hoops.

Really the best thing is to just walk out.

If an excuse is needed, then long term sickness is a good one. "Too tired to get out of bed" while waiting for a medical diagnosis. Fade away into the background. But really, there is only one way to avoid the insanity, just go, no matter how hard it seems at the time.

9. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

^This idea with a heartfelt call to family saying how they have you stuck in the routing cycle, and they even threatened to declare me if I leave staff in any way. What am I going to do? This sucks!

The person leaving can then assess the reactions the family members will have. :shrug:

10. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Personally, I would fake a suicide attempt one of two ways while in the org.

1. Spill bleach (for your safety, dilute it a bit first) down the front of your shirt and claim you drank some to kill yourself. Do not, of course, drink any. Don't spill drano on yourself either. That shit will melt your skin off. Bleach and only bleach. This should be fairly easy to accomplish since the person is doing mest work.

2. Claim you took an overdose of benzo's, pain pills, muscle relaxers, all of the above. If you want to be convincing, pick up some of that Z-quil stuff and take a double dose. It's basically benadryl with alcohol. That shit hits your system really fast and there is a good chance you will pass out while asking the other staff to call the paramedics. If you go this route, there are two things to know. First, steer clear of deliberately od'ing on anything with paracetamol/acetaminophen (aka Tylenol or Panadol depending on your country). Even small overdoses of that are extremely dangerous, so do not under any circumstances deliberately od on it for attention. Hopefully, the person is in the US and take the Z-quil (Nyquil has tylenol, so it has to be Z-quil for a double dose). Second, if you go this route, you should put a note on your person (bra, pocket) stating what you took and why. Since there is a fairly high likelihood that you will be extremely impaired if you go this route, you don't want to end up with your stomach pumped or something. Or maybe you do.......

11. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Is it written anywhere that if a staff member leaves staff, they automatically become declared?

12. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

One is supposed to be free to do this. Route out and get on with part of your life that you otherwise couldn't. Also, Self-determinism.

13. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

No :no: Don't do anything to hurt yourself.

You might start talking about suicide and asking people around you what they think is the best way to do it. Say you've been thinking about trying it this way or that way. If they get the idea that you might try to do this they might just want to get you out of the org now and won't want you to hang around there anymore. But don't do anything that will really harm you or end you up in the hospital.

Or you could just tell them that you aren't willing to do their bidding (mest work) and tell them that if they require a sec check that they can call you when they have an auditor available for that, and just leave. You don't have to obey their insanity. :no: You don't owe them anything. :no:

Take your life back. It is yours...not theirs. You are not their slave. They don't own you even if they try to make you think that they do.

14. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

15. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh this one works, but then there would still probably be problem with family. As in, the family cannot be connected to the individual while the staff member was still in connection with these outside forces. I've seen that come up quite a lot. Lots of declarations of whatever type PTS it was supposed to be.

Suicide attempt does NOT guarantee getting off of staff quickly and immediately. You have to be an insane risk. I've seen staff dragged in for their leaving staff sec check and MEST work after suicide attempts.

Plus, with the insane thing, you do have to make sure you don't have the loving family members pony up the money and permission for the Introspection RD.

Cults got you effed in all ways.

16. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I'd hope the person leaving gets it all talked through with their family, and reach an understanding of what this person wants and needs. And if need be, walk without "approval". The cult teaches us to obey, and it's a mindfuck just like the rest of it. This person wants to save their life and mind. As a last resort, push on the door that goes outside and never see that door again.

17. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Excessive personal debt is supposed to be one, preferably to the IRS.

18. Gib

Gib Crusader

Why not simply have your friend write a note to the EO, or whoever is their terminal.

The note simply says I've not coming back tomorrow, I quit. I'm going to start looking for a job. When you have an auditor ready for me to do the leaving staff sec checks, arrange it for at nights or the weekends and I'll come in to do them.

It's a business and treat it as such. There is no reason to be mean or mock-up something. Just leave with a note as written above or something like that.

19. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

I get the impression this may be a younger person, if so and you have a mother who is "on lines" please tell her the story of Alexander jentschtz .

20. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Hi newbie! No, I left the cult decades ago, but I do take opportunities to inform people wherever I may be. I went to see a musical performance last weekend, and saw a couple outside, the male wearing a t-shirt that said: Sons of Anarchy on it. I told them about the sad situation with Jonathan and how Scientology was at the root of the tragedy.