ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Wayne and Debbie in the Bahamas

Discussion in 'Debbie Cook' started by Mimsey Borogrove, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Jeeze. The Bahamas. Wow. Take me with ya!!! Oh boy. Check out their blog - they be doin' fine... Mimsey
    http://waynebaumgarten.com/

2. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

I am glad they are doing well, and you people hanging out to dry you can pray for an ocean breeze someday.:duh::duh::duh::duh:

3. Gib

Gib Crusader

The ultimate you suckers are still donating to the church.

gawd, thank gawd I retired from that bullshit.

Now, be done with it, I still have a planet to salvage.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

http://quotationsbook.com/quote/195/

4. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Man! Why can't Scientology pay me to shut up? Although lots of other people should, one would think! There must be a market for it. I'm obviously not getting up their wick enough.

5. In present time

i get the impression that when debbie said she knew where the bodies were buried, she was being literal.

6. Gib

Gib Crusader

I'm afraid you didn't work for them nor I in the inner circle. That's were the money is.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

7. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Overrated. They should be exposing the con of the cult. It would be a much much higher purpose for them. And more spiritually fulfilling.

8. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

[​IMG]

Spiritually fulfilling.
    [​IMG]

9. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Debbie and Wayne "flourishing and prospering" after what they've been through is plenty damage to the cult and the drunken midget who attempts to control it.:yes:

I'm sure it increases His alcohol consumption every time they post more pictures of sunsets or their dog or large plates of good food - I mean, what if the SO slaves ever get to see that blog?:roflmao:

Or some of the IAS Whales take a peak at the SPs who are "suffering" for their "crimes" of disavowing $cientology or threatening legal action or whatever? :hysterical:

Herr DwarfenFuhrer probably goes close to having a stroke every time another episode of D & W's travels hits the blogosphere.:dieslaughing:

Ya gotta love that.:thumbsup:

And yeah, standing up the way Debbie did in a courtroom where the cult were trying to totally bankrupt her and ruin her forever - take the money and go holiday, I say.:woohoo:

That action alone shows just how much the cult propaganda is pure crap.:happydance:

I just wish I could've gotten some out of them too - but, then again, I wouldn't have had so much fun exposing them in Oz.:biggrin:

10. SignPost

SignPost Patron with Honors

I do like his photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. they are not considered obliged to do so

it is a widely held opinion that regardless of rather familar faux pas by it's adherents organizatons and famed progenitor the subject and activity has produced value and it's "unindicted coconspirators" are welcome to an honorable silence

nobody likes a snitch

12. OhMG

OhMG Patron Meritorious

She already publicly exposed the criminality and corruption. I guess you missed that international headliner story?

13. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

I did and it was great moment in time but I'm disappointed the cult shut her down too soon. And I'm happy she and Wayne are making up for lost time and enjoying life. She well deserves it. But I wish she would or could spill ALL the beans!

14. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

There's too much judgment (criticism) made of ex-Scientologists -- whether one-time honcho SO execs or plain old public. Right now on many threads active here people are saying:

* Exes aren't active enough in exposing the cult - they should sue the church, write a book, protest at a raid, post under their real names, more, more, more!

* Exes are stuck in Scientology - they should instead go walk in the sunshine, forget that shite, go live their lives, stop looking backward.

* I'm so over Scientology - but I'm still here posting for everyone else's benefit, offering succor, and damn the ones who leave ESMB.

* I'm so over Scientology - but I'm still writing KRs here to expose the evil that Sally and Sam carried out and the shite they did ten, twenty, thirty, forty years ago when they were in the cult.

One thing exes are really, really good at is criticizing and judging criticizing each other. They're too good at it.

(See what I did there -- I criticized people for criticizing people :hysterical:)

TG1

15. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

But that is what everyday folks do! Even those never involved in Scn.

There's always that snitch at work, the one who is climbing over everyone to get up that ladder.

The politician.

I could go on....

16. OhMG

OhMG Patron Meritorious

She doesn't know of any other "beans" that haven't already been spilled...

17. In present time

exactly.
    http://www.lermanet.com/
    now THATS a fucking thetan raight thar:clap:

18. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

People like whistleblowers though.
    And people want to know all about people who ripped off MILLILONS while regging them for the MECCA of technical excellence.

19. ChurchOfCylontology

ChurchOfCylontology Patron with Honors

Interesting that I read this thread right after reading Arnie Lerma's very poignant post regarding Sparrow (emphasis mine):

Every time I see a post about Debbie Cook's fabulous trips around the world and see really ridiculous comments like, "I'm so happy for her and Wayne on their trip to [fill in tropical location]....they deserve to relax..." I just want to vomit. These two took blood money and I will not be one to congratulate them on their endless vacations. How many millions did Debbie Cook coerce illegally from people over the years? How many people did she victimize? Yes, she suffered and she was held against her will, but how many others suffered at her hands? Yes she spoke out, reluctantly and accidentally (by her own admissions), but she put on quite a fireworks show that dazzled many people including the media.

But does she REALLY deserve to take the blood money for her silence? If you think so, then re-read Arnie's comment above. There's nothing here to celebrate.

20. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter