ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Wayne and Debbie in the Bahamas

Discussion in 'Debbie Cook' started by Mimsey Borogrove, Apr 15, 2013.

1. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Buster is thinking this is about 9.5 on the "bow-wow" scale.

Buster is thinking this is about 9.5 on the "bow-wow" scale. :yes:

Can't believe how clear the water is.

[​IMG]

Source: http://waynebaumgarten.com/

For entertainment purposes only.
    :coolwink:

(Don't click on link if it's gonna piss ya off.)

2. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

They're communicating directly to the dwarf IMO and to anyone that may be thinking of getting out ... ie we are OK, we didn't die of any hideous disease (via a 'motivator') like tubs and COB hoped we would and I can't help liking the way they're going about it.

:happydance:

3. ClearEyed

ClearEyed Patron with Honors

I do believe she drove a pretty spiffy car while the rank and file were on rice and beans. And did she, or did she not hold up her staff to ridicule and abuse by reading their confessions to the rest of the crew and then verbally abusing them?

She seemed OK with how things were going until the abuse was directed her way.

Very limited moral compass. I am not impressed with her.

4. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

From WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...aumgarten-in-the-bahamas.110406/#post-2304759

5. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

I must admit -- I have a crush on Buster.

TG1

6. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

A couple more icebergs melt and they'll be looking for a new home.

7. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Oh really? You don't think that the message is "go along with the CofS and DM and you will be alright"? How about - "attack and be miserable, compromise and you will be rewarded?"

sorry I thnk you have the "lesson" ass backwards.

8. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Yup.

Just like Bitty Miscavige...

...and some others.

9. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

sounds like marty.

10. I told you I was trouble

Hey, I'm not a 'fan' of hers at all, but I really don't think for a moment that she went along with the cofs and DM ... remember all that 'out PR' during the court case?

She stitched the cofs and DM up and now she's rubbing his nose in it on the net for all to see ... and I have no problem with that at all.

:no:

11. Mick Wenlock

well I think you are dreaming to be honest.

All I see is one more exploiter busily exploiting. You may think she has stitched up Miscavige I think she and Miscavige have stitched up ordinary scientologists. And I have big problems with that.

12. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

Many - if not most - Xs seem to feel Debbie wasn't a nice person for most of her exec career in the SO.
    I'd agree.

Many - if not most - seem to feel in her infamous e mail she influenced some people to leave the fold. On that I'd agree.

Many - if not most - seem to feel she took a big payout as a result of DM screwing the pooch with a court case against her. I'd agree that happened.

She got money from the Co$. I say good on her for that.

Some, obviously, would have played her hand differently. Oh well.

13. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

I'd say the main problem is a lot of people hoping the Debbie Cook of today is a different person from the Debbie Cook, SO Flag Captain - and she's not. The same person who fleeced and manipulated Scientology public and screamed at SO beneath her for 25 years is the same Debbie who fleeced DM and sold her silence to him at the expense of fellow SO members still suffering under his reign.

Debbie just decided it was better to chose the greatest good for her.

14. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

This is what the cult does (TM).

So, when settling, are you selling your soul to the Devil, or negotiating for your escape from hell?

I guess there is no one answer. In sparrow's case, he only got his freedom and his legal fees paid for. OSA had tried to get him to do their will, and he held out for as long as he could - 2 years. He's an ex. He doesn't owe me shit, and if anything, I owe him for all the work he did.

Your soul is 100% yours, sparrow. :)

15. I told you I was trouble

Ah come on Mick, ordinary scientologists are so stitched up from the very start that they wouldn't even notice a few more stitches and besides ... I like dreaming.

:eyeroll:

She has proved that by standing up to (and exploiting) the cofs and Miscavige publicly a good result is possible (just for herself admittedly) and that she is still very much alive and kicking and if any ordinary scientologists observe that it may just be enough to tip them over ... and out (and they may even decide to have a go at the cofs themselves) that's really all I meant.

Every bit of action against the cofs adds up, it has to.

16. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Another PAC guard out of the Sea Org. Debbie Cook's stepson, Jonathan Baumgarten, quit the SO to marry his girlfriend, Romy Ron. She is a 2nd gen Scilon. Jonathan is currently a student at Cal State.

[​IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.baumgarten.9

17. Mick Wenlock

Sorry I never replied to your post.

Did she get a good result? I haven't seen much evidence of the 'good result' but I have not been following it.

Sorry but a grabbing little exploiting git making more money off the same system she is such an integral part of really doesn't move me to wave pom-poms.

She was an asshole when she was in, she failed at that and is now an asshole being out and i am fairly confident she will probably fail at that too.

What I have not seen is any effort by her to help those she damaged. And she did a lot of damage to a lot of people. Maybe I would be moved if I were to see that she even realizes she did fuck up a lot of peoples' lives.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  18. debbie is not absolutely incompetent as a painter

don't think any serious collectors are interested but i'd hang one if it were given to me

if i ever get a wall