ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

West US Idle Org Newsletters

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Pooks, Apr 10, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

From: wusidealorgs@scientology.net <wusidealorgs@scientology.net>
    Subject: West US - THE FIRST IDEAL CONTINENT NEWS
    To:
    Date: Thursday, April 8, 2010

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chad Lane
    Katherine Anne Jordan
    Winnie Berberich
    Andy Magnus
    Dennis McKenna
    Jonathan Mauer
    Mary Gaiman <----- Neil's wife?
    Mike Staples
    Chiara Staples
    David Brier
    Sherry Brier
    Michael Baybak
    Liz Baybak
    Dennis Simmons
    Janet Simmons
    Bob Walker
    Jeni Walker

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Ex.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gaiman#Personal_life

Home and family

He lives near Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States,[8][40][41] in an "Addams Family house".[42] He is divorced with three children: Michael, Holly, and Madeleine. Their mother is Mary McGrath.[43]

In June 2009, during the Q&A at an AIDS fundraising event they were doing together, songwriter and performer Amanda Palmer and Gaiman stated that they were dating.[44][45]

On 1 January 2010, Amanda Palmer stated on her Twitter feed that she "might have told [Neil Gaiman] [she]'d marry him but also might have been drunk"[46], leading fans to speculate that the couple were now engaged to be married. On 15 January 2010, both Gaiman and Palmer confirmed their engagement in an announcement made on their respective websites.[47][48]​

Paul

3. JBTrendy

JBTrendy Patron with Honors

Ideal Org versus Ideal Scene

What do they want an Ideal Org for?

Time is a consideration

Why wouldn't it be ideal now?

The only promised Land there will ever be is already in you Here and Now

A typical case of needing to have before you can do

A total via

Attention put on MEST instead of people

The Bridge isn't a priority anymore

Just another off beat practice from DM to get more and more money in

A way to distract Scientologists from what is really going on that they shouldn't find about: the real gross departure from the ideal scene

The existing scene being that it's the lowest ever for new starts in Scientology and once again DM took up a totally incorrect why and enforces it on the few that are still in.

Do I need to tell more? :omg::omg::omg:

4. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Thanks Paul.

5. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

haven't you figured it out yet???????????????

There is a very real reason for the idle oops I mean ideal orgs ... THE TIME IS VERY SHORT ... alien spaceships will be landing anytime now. When they do, where else will people run to? They will WANT a whacky scifi cult, after all, who else will have the answers? It is important to have really posh looking places to meet the expectations of raw meat/WOGS once they get spooked by the flying saucers and have no place else to go.

You, too, can be a part of this. See your local IAS redge today!

Pete

6. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

From: wusidealorgs@scientology.net <wusidealorgs@scientology.net>
    Subject: West US Ideal Org Newsletter VII
    To:
    Date: Tuesday, June 8, 2010

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for the tip. I am on my way now to give them all my money.

8. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

No mention even in the text of the "hip-hip hooray" newsletters of the importance of MEST in "Clearing The Planet". In fact, I've seen a quote somewhere in which LRH specifically asks for "those radicals" who have become Scientologists to dynamite the buildings if they become more important than the provision of tech . . .

Never ceases to amaze me that for all the claims of the "tech" no one on the "inside" can see the illogicality in the thinking that goes: the reasons the buildings are empty is because there are not enough buildings.

9. Miss Penguin

Miss Penguin Patron with Honors

I don't understand why Las Vegas is still fundraising. They already opened as an Idle Org.

10. OTBT

OTBT Patron Meritorious

Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
    Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
    31 December 1960 Tape#: 6012C31

11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

To pay the air conditioning bill?

Paul

12. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Because they can?

Zinj

13. looker

looker Patron Meritorious

From the pictures it looks like there are 50 people average per pic. If 50 people gave $120,000 each they could buy a $6 million dollar building. 50 people times 18 orgs is 960 some old timers.

Orgs 40 years ago used to be rented trashed out DB buildings with 200 to 300 people in them busy like a bee hive.

These OT committee guys want to save the planet and make clears? 10,000 clears over 50 years is pretty pitiful. And, perhaps half of those 10,000 clears have been declared SPs.:no:

I think these old timers are going to wake-up to *The age of goldenrod* ( SP declares ) as their money dwindles even more, and their doubts start reading in sec checks.:omg:

Sad, as DM will be laughing. He will have prime upstat real estate to sell off and flee to Bulgravia, while the disenfranchised and financially ruined won't be able to afford a decent lawyer.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  14. looker

looker Patron Meritorious

Has anyone (anons) done a bodycount for evening foundation folks going into the orgs? I wonder what the count would be?

15. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

Glorifying fundraising? Sympathy contributions?

Ohh, the poor, pitiful staff need some money.

So it's finally come to pass that without big donors, the orgs will cease to exist. In the old days, there was no stat for contributions because it was off policy and should have been.

Stupid people do stupid things. The cos has too many stupid managers and will continue to shrink, shrink, shrink.

Stat for contributions? You mean all those fixed, dedicated stares are broke?

16. Lisa Ann Marie

Lisa Ann Marie Patron with Honors

0nly $999,999.99 for the tape

17. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

They are raising enough money to slam in Ethics in on the gaming industry in Las Vegas.

Wogs are openly in mocking non-compliance with Ron's policies against gambling.

Donations you say? HellYeah! It's going to take a really huge IDEAL RPF to hold all those criminal gamblers until they get rehabilitated.