What's new

what if the IRS reverses it's position Re: Scientology?

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Veda , I looked at some of that stuff and their beliefs are...esoteric , uh eccentric ...yeah we'll go with that - even for Scientologists !!!

I can quote from :
Sector Operations Bulletin No. 20Sector Ethics Order No. 1A
The being known as XENU is hereby confirmed as:

SUPPRESSIVE Xenu and his conspirators escaped and took bodies in the Markab system.Xenu and his top henchmen appeared on Earth in the 18th Century in Europe.Xenu took the body of Adam Weishaupt and created the secret society known as the "Illuminati". Its "Earth" purpose was to take over political control from the Catholic Church and the Kings of Europe. Its secret purpose was "TOTAL ONE-WORLD DOMINATION AND CONTROL FOR MARKAB".
In the 19th Century, Xenu carried on his plan for world domination by taking bodies in the Rothschild banking family. The infiltration and take-over of secret societies such as the Masons, a continuing part of his plan to gain "insider" control, was also accomplished.Xenu controlled the body of Franklin Delano Roosevelt

It gets better !!!

Latest News in Sector 9
Xenu was arrested by members of the Galactic Patrol on Monday 25 Nov 1985 and exiled from Sector 9Since the arrest of Xenu, the Markabian "One World Plan" has fractured into two major factions with a quiet third group waiting to see who comes out on top.

Okay , now I think I can understand where Leon is coming from much better !!!:duh::duh::duh:

These guys have a special different flavor of insane cult doctrine and fraud er Scientology !!!

Now I get it - these guys are in the secret society and multi planet or dimension conspiracy game with the David Icke crowd !!!:clap::clap::clap:

IT all makes sense !!!!

I am in the "I want to reduce unscientific and illogical thoughts " group and you guys are on a rocket ride straight up and vertical the other way !!!

Geez , without Veda to clue me in I might never see were Leon and his homies are at !!!!

Now it is starting to make sense !:omg:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
A popular belief amongst Scientology Zoners and Independent Scientologists is that evil extraterrestrials - through the United States government - seized control of the Scientology organization in the 1980s. This, they believe, was done to prevent Mankind from having access to Standard LRH tech, and the unaltered OT levels, which would allow for the creation of OTs.

This is a perfect example of what happens when trying to connect the dots while looking at them cross-eyed.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am not a Ron's Org anything. I did Excalibur with Lone Ranger while she was still with us. After that I did some actions with Marianne . . . Ummm ... I have even forgotten her surname. It'll come to me.

Then I looked at Phoenix and my brains just locked up on page one. It made no sense to me and in spite of having reread it on numerous occasions since it still makes no sense to me. So that's where Ron's Org and I parted company.

Hagen! That's the surname.

Excalibur was excellent and the further actions good too.

When did you acquire your understanding about Jews?
How about the Protocols?
Was it in a past life, perhaps?
I ask because you have previously posted about this subject.

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
The IRS is not exactly a beloved institution. Scn will paint it as an attack by SPs. It dammed sure won't help Scn but of the true believers left I don't think it would make all that much difference. It will reduce the amount of money scios will be able to contribute and put another nail in the coffin of recruiting raw meat.

I hope they don't make paying taxes on prior donations part of it or I could be in a world of hurt.

I should think that ex SOs having been paid less than minimum wages had had to pay taxes, this would be a below the poverty line status, non?

bromo

Patron with Honors
If the SO were given W2s for the meager wages paid, they would have refunds coming in the form of Earned Income Credit(limited to past 5 years if memory serves correctly.) However, a big thing would be the Social Security and Medicare taxes not paid. I have known of individuals who were paid as independent contractors who should have been considered employees and paid as such with proper taxes paid and deducted. They filed a complaint with the IRS, there is an official form for just this, and won. The end result is that the employer had to pay to the IRS not only their portion(the business) of the SS and Medicare tax but what would have been deducted from the employees' pay as well. So the cherch could be on the hook for a lot of money in just this part if a ruling was determined by the IRS on this. As far as past donations not being allowed, I cannot imagine the IRS making that retroactive if the 501(c)(3) was revoked. This was my profession for most of my life and I do speak with actual knowledge of this.

Phoenix8

Patron with Honors
I'm no tax expert by any means but I believe it would be a severe blow to any tax exempt rackateering organization to suddenly revoke it's tax exempt status. If that were to happen, cleaning up the crime of racketeering would surely result in exposing what DM has done with the donor funds. It would prove it to be a pyramid scheme under the guise of "religion." I believe more ex and/or current scientologists would come out of the woodwork as a result of an internal IRS investigation.

Just look at me, I had been disconnected from the cult for 15 years having no clue about top execs leaving until a few days ago after watching Going Clear. And here I am happily chatting with all of you who, for the most part, share my sentiment Of being ex-SO Ex-scn.

Call me optimistic, but other cults were exposed and broken up by order of the US Govt. Look at the FLDS and its pervert leader. Look at the waves that noble ex-SO top execs are making by going public. Let's ride the friggin tide!

Last edited:

Phoenix8

Patron with Honors
A racket is a service that is fraudulently offered to solve a problem, such as for a problem that does not actually exist, that will not be put into effect, or that would not otherwise exist if the racket did not exist. Conducting a racket is racketeering.[1] Particularly, the potential problem may be caused by the same party that offers to solve it, although that fact may be concealed, with the specific intent to engender continual patronage for this party. An archetype is the protection racket, wherein a person or group indicates that they could protect a store from potential damage, damage that the same person or group would otherwise inflict, while the correlation of threat and protection may be more or less deniably veiled, distinguishing it from the more direct act of extortion.

Source:http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket_(crime)