ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

What to do

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Whattodo, Sep 17, 2019.

1. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

I expect that the way they have been contracting that the membership that makes it to OT III now must be pretty hard core. There are so many other reasons for blowing or quietly drifting away that I doubt OT III is the biggest one but I've been out a long time and I'm just speculating. If people blow when they reach the OT Levels it might be because the control and regging reach an intolerable level as much if not more than problems with the OT doctrine. The control has to be proportionate to the risk of becoming woke and the risk of becoming woke is much higher now.

Enthetan likes this.
  2. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE

Just being out for less than three years now, what I saw was that there were a lot of people gone from when I came on in the late 80's early 90's. There seemed to be a lot of people blown off by the ideal org evolution, because I was trying to recover them at several different orgs. But those that didn't get blown off by the ideal org shit were pretty gosh darned IN. I saw a lot of guys getting recovered onto the OT levels in an AO, and they were doing monster ethics programs. I was M9'ing guys on all the fantastic black PR references, those guys had been on places such as this and they were wanting to be recovered. Go figure. Maybe a wife was threatening or something. Or maybe they already had money on account. Maybe they burn through all their money on account BEFORE getting back onto the OT levels. Just a thought, not all that important. Sort of FAIR GAME on the stupid public waiting for the MAA in the Ethics Reception. I was that stupid guy, but no more!

Oddly enough, what I have seen is like TOBB said above, if they get onto the OT levels now, they are sticking with it. Just what I saw.

This brings up a point I was thinking about the other night, I know that there were guys that had viewed "entheta" on the net and were being recovered. It just made their security checks and conditions go that much longer. But the point is that MAA's and EO's have been used to dismissing the stuff a guy or gal would find read on the internet. I had been threatened with sp declare, but if I had been stupid enough I think I would have just been put on the rack and made to go broke, which really almost happened.

TheOriginalBigBlue likes this.