ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

WHAT WAS AMPRINISTICS

Discussion in 'Human Potential, Self Discovery' started by DAVID Mc DONALD, Mar 9, 2008.

1. DAVID Mc DONALD

DAVID Mc DONALD New Member

I HAVE JUST BEEN READING POSTS RE IDENICS WHICH IS VERY INTRESTING,BEING ALL FOR CREATIVE PROCESSING AND I CERTAINLY AGREE WITH PROGRAMMER_GUY WHEN HE SAYS "ANY TECH RON ABANDONED SHOULD BE DEFINITELY RE EVALUATED".
    SO THIS BRINGS ME TO THE QUESTION OF WHAT WAS AMPRINISTICS.AFTERALL THEY WERE IT SEEMS ONE OF THE FIRST GROUP OF GUYS TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED AND SAY "WE ARE DOING OUR WAY THANKYOU VERY MUCH".
    WHEN I SEARCH THE NET FOR ANY INFO ON THIS SUBJECT ALL I GET IS JUST POLITICAL STUFF AND HOW THEY WERE VIRTUALLY WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH BY THE COFS (THE WITCH HUNT BEGGERS BELIEF!) AND APART FROM A COUPLE OF PARAGRAPHS IN GEORGE MALKO'S "SCIENTOLOGY THE NOW RELIGION" (WHICH SEEMS TO SUGGEST IT WAS BASED ON CREATIVE PROCESSING) THERE IS NO TECHNICAL INFORMATION ON THE SUBJECT WHATSOEVER,THIS IS A GREAT SHAME I HATE THE IDEA THAT ANY TECHNOLOGY GETS BURIED, AND LETS FACE IT IT MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING OF REAL WORTH OTHERWISE LRH AND THE COFS WOULD'NT HAVE DECLARED FULL SCALE WAR ON THEM!!
    DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY ORIGINAL AMPRINISTICS TECH MATERIAL, I AM ALMOST PERSUADING MYSELF TO PUT TOGETHER A BOOK ON LOST AND SUPPRESSED TECH.
    KNOWLEDGE IS SACRED.
    DAVID Mc DONALD.

2. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

not important

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
  3. alex

alex Gold Meritorious Patron

Because he is a newbie, and so excited to be here!

Welcome David.

Sure someone will know something about it for you.

alex

4. Amprinistics

Hello and welcome to the board.

While I can't provide you with any detailed information on Amprinistics I might be able to point you to some data that (indirectly) might give you a tiny bit more of an idea.

The Church in the 1980s compiled an anti-squirrel pack. It had a picture of a squirrel (the animal) on the front with a red circle and slash over it.

The pack contained various material on what these groups were, why they were "squirrel", etc. As I recall there was some materials about Amprinistics in there.

Granted, this would all be from the Church viewpoint, but in fact you can often gain good in sites on something by reading between the lines of any such dead agent material. Little gems tend to fall out sometimes. Like going to events and noticing what is NOT said - the omitted data. Can be very revelatory.

While not giving you technical details, you might at least get some data on what they were up to, etc.

I don't have a copy of this pack handy currently, if someone else does would you mind posting the any data from it on Amprinistics? Could be interesting.

Crusty Old Bastard

5. Smitty

Smitty Silver Meritorious Patron

Idenics is NOT based on creative processing nor was it based on any research line that Hubbard abandoned. Amprinistics was a scientology variant from the mid-1960's developed by Harry Thompson, a former scientologist. Hubbard dealt with Thompson's practice very severely, to the point of racketeering. By the way, "squirreling" in scientology really means competition.
    Smitty

6. paradox

paradox ab intra silentio vera

For posterity. Ran across it while checking some links from this post of Veda's http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=651078#post651078

7. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

As fas as I recall Amprinistics was the name Jack Horner used before he changed it to Dianology. But I'm under correction on this.

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

A little bit of Googling finds it maybe has something to do with armpits.

A bit more reveals this article, which goes into some (non-armpit) detail:
    http://www.solitarytrees.net/pubs/now/7.htm

EDIT: Well, I read several paragraphs but am not any wiser. The description was too general for me.

Paul

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  9. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

In late 1965 I visited a guy in Scotland . . . I forget his name . . . but this is/was the guy who apparently developed it (he'd been at St. Hill)

I actually received a mailing from him in Australia before I left for the UK in July 1965.

Basically, he is the blackest spiritual Being I've ever perceived uugghh!

As I remember it from his promo and from my brief chat with him, he took off and did his own version of things based on R6EW: that plus a little of what may have been accessed on him from the early versions of the implant shite . . . soon to become CC materials.

It was a weird mix of use of key basic dichotomous concepts mixed with a weird version of creative processing . . . . as explained to me, and as I remember it:biggrin::melodramatic: one takes a basic concept (called a predicate in Aprinistics) . . . that's a good word that is worth looking up :) and based on this "predicate" one creates/envisions and seeks to discharge ones spiritual "case."

But, I did not like what I saw during my brief visit and so opted to leave it and Aprinistics alone and continue along with $cn.

R