ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

What Was Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Alanzo, May 13, 2010.

1. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Yes, back to the subject at hand.

This is just opinion on my part but I don't think there's anything particularly sinister about Marty's actions;

He simply doesn't trust us folk Downunder when it comes to doing what he feels has to be done. He probably considers The Aussies to be "loose cannons" in a fight where he has, what he considers to be, a winning strategy.

He has his ideas about what needs to be done and is carrying forward with that strategy. Most of The Aussies have VERY different ideas about what needs to be done and don't/won't play along with Marty.

Anyone who ever spent any time at Int or in Senior Management positions knows that, in the CofS Management mindset, there was always an ingrained distrust of the Aussies Downunder. The attitude seemed to be, "all the good ones are already uplines!".

At the time of saying what he did about The Aussies and Senator Xenophon, Marty may well have still had this attitude to some degree.

Does he still have this attitude now? More importantly, even if he does, why should we care?

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

DIAGNOSIS:

Marty is suffering from a morbid case of Source-Osis.

He spent his life as an asteroid in the gravitational orbit around the superstar of Ron.

Now, he is the self-annointed Messenger of Ron, who remains the Source of everything.

And, accordingly, Rathbun keeps demanding everyone re-calibrate their navigation systems to begin orbiting his asteroid, the Source of Source.

And from where does Marty get all this cosmically divine wisdom? Same as Ron, he pulls it out of his asteroid.

3. Panda Termint

:hysterical: "he pulls it out of his asteroid." :hysterical:

4. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

LRH talks all about "false flag" operations. It's part of the tech of OSA, and has been since the 1960's GO.

One of the first things I noticed about Marty when he "came out" of the Church was that all those who had come out before him, even those who he had personally fair-gamed, were either not mentioned by him, or even dead-agented, such as Gerry Armstrong (who he called a "punk" on his blog)

This has steadily continued. Almost no acknowledgment has been made to any of the traditional "enemies" of the Church - people he personally persecuted from his position as an official in the Church.

This is not the normal behavior of a person waking up from Scientology, or even waking up from being a member of the Church.

If he was still a Church official, but only pretending to be "out", then this behavior would consistent with that.

Marty might be exactly who he says he is. And his actions may very well be because he is still a Scientologist, loyal to LRH.

But there are so many subjects that Marty COULD be talking about that Marty is NOT talking about. And there are so many ALLIANCES that Marty could be making that he is NOT making. And there are so many STRATEGIES that Marty could be implementing that Marty is NOT implementing.

He also consistently keeps people from going to the police, or to government agencies, with what they know by telling all his followers that "it won't do any good."

These, along with his ACTIVELY WORKING TO KILL THE AUSTRALIAN INQUIRY, makes me think that it is quite possible that Marty is on a CMO Mission to ensure that Davey does not go to jail and that the Church is not raided by law enforcement.

His actions, attitudes and writings are completely consistent with that, in my opinion.

I realize that all these things could be consistent with that, and he still could not be doing that.

But his silence is his biggest "tell".

There is absolutely no reason for him to be silent if he is not a false flag operation for Davey's Retirement Plan.

Therefore, all he has to do is speak up on subjects that no one who is on a CMO False Flag Operation Mission would ever speak up about.

When Marty starts actually talking about things other than what a meanie David Miscavige is, then I will no longer be suspicious of him.

Until that day, and especially since he has shown his hand by actively trying to stop this inquiry, Marty Rathbun might as well be CMO, to me.

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  5. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

6. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

Oh my god!!

:bricks:
    Scientology is always worse than you think....:no:

Much worse.:faceslap: Marty I can tell you if I this is true I will be a "hater" till the end of my life and I will not rest until you get what you deserve!

Best
    Markus

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  7. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

From WWP:

8. Panda Termint

Yes, Al, I'm familiar with this theory.
    As I said in my post, it's just my opinion.

Another opinion I have is that time will tell.

To speculate or not to speculate?
    That is what's in question!

9. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I laid out my reasoning for why I think the way I do for the world to inspect.

I think it is important to have this discussion because Marty is the "go-to-guy" for all things Scientology lately.

To an extent, that has been a good thing.

But that *extent* is the problem.

[​IMG]

See?

10. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

What I find weird is that so many people are so fascinated by Marty. There are almost more ESMB posts today about Marty than about the inquiry -- and that seems odd to me.

Why can't the group just take a win?

11. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

For me, it is an opportune time to show who is producing products that will really lead to the Valuable Final Product.

It is Anonymous and the "Aussie 7" who is really doing what needs to be done.

And Marty has tried to stop them from doing that.

12. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

That IS the win.

in "Marty world" such a set of postings would be forbidden

13. HelluvaHoax!

Yes, his mysterious behavior is mysterious. Honest spiritual leaders do not behave in such a calculated, veiled, cryptic, multi-layered, strategically stealthy manner. Because their message is one of truth--and thus, if they have to resort to trickery and deception to deliver it, then their message of truth is, itself, a lie.

It is roughly analogous to Gandhi beating the hell out of one his followers because they assaulted someone at a non-violence demonstration.

I too have often considered the intriguing possibility of a "false flag" operation. But it doesn't work in my estimation because:

* It's too early in the destruction of the CoS for COB to initiate an "insurance policy" damage-control-operation that destroys a significant amount of his own credibility and repute. The forces of cult-destruction are not close enough to his underground bunker yet.

* Judging by DM's three-decades of tyranny, it is not within his raging, status-obsessed nature to fall upon his own sword, especially considering that he still commands an army of zealots that are as yet un-slain. Does anyone really believe that Miscavige would sanction wholesale attacks on his criminal behavior, vices and perversions?

* The sacrifice of donating parishioners to a no-profit-generating "Independent Bridge" movement is antipathetic to every instinct and genetically programmed behavioral pattern of Scientology and Scientologists from day one, when Hubbard sold his first copy of DMSMH.

* Rathbun is not only flying aerial raids over MiscavigeLand raining down incendiary explosives--he is now dropping nuclear bombs on CruiseTown, Scientology's single greatest public relations asset. Actor Tom never signed off on that deal.

* There is no credible scenario under which Miscavige would try to protect either his own or Scientology's continued well-being that would include relentless and devastating attack campaigns on both. Especially, considering that the attacks are focused upon alleged and witness-corroborated crimes, assaults and financial malfeasance. He already has the money and free passage to extradition-free havens--what would be the point of a publicly dramatized full scale internecine war?​

Am I missing something?

14. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Are you kidding me?

Have you ever seen Tommy Davis in a TV interview?

15. HelluvaHoax!

Are you kidding me? No.

Have you ever seen Tommy Davis in a TV interview? Yes.

Scientologists do not practice Seppuku.

They practice Footbulletku.

16. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

My point exactly.

17. HelluvaHoax!

No!

You are a liar, squirrel, criminal and whole-track prison warden. You are the sworn enemy of mankind! You must be stopped!!

(Zo, keep attacking me each time I attack you--I think the gullible dorks here at ESMB are buying our False Flag Op!) :D

18. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

And YOU!

You are an APOSTATE! And you're OUT! Never to come back again!!!

(Norman Starkey playing Admiral Stockdale on CNN - my favorite)

19. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

That was my recollection too, but yahoo.co.uk to the rescue:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/11/19/noise/

20. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

I suspect a lot of those calls were made TO marty.