ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Whatever happened to Melbourne & Sydney Anons?

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand Pickets and Protests' started by HappyGoLucky :), May 29, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. I was just curious: Whatever happened to Melbourne & Sydney Anons? I have noticed for a while now that there haven't been any protests in Aus for a long while. I also notice Melb Anonymous website has been shut down. What's the deal with this?

2. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

all on covert ops.

3. That makes sense... probably a smart move. Thanks for the response!

4. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

Pyro and I have been busy being an old married couple.

5. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Mostly there's nothing left to protest:biggrin:

6. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Oh you! :p

[​IMG]
    (DISCLAIMER~ it just made me laughter out loud.... yeh, me simple soul)

:biggrin:

7. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

It's true, the Cof$ is definitely enroute to become a Christian Science reading room version of its former self. But I still say that the EP has to be either a coolaid party over at the int base (nobody really wants to see that) and/or the big party day in Clearwater when the clams cease ops there, pack their shit, and leave.

Pete

8. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

That's kinda true, Scoots, and Aussies do have an innate aversion to "kickin' 'em when they're down".

Sydanons and Melbanons did an excellent job and, what looks like, a full Hat Turnover to the Aussie Media. If things get funky again, I expect them.