ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Why did Alanzo blog stop posting ?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by koki, Sep 3, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

why?

Big hello from LRHs Bulgravia.

2. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

3. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

That's... That's probably the funniest thing I've read since the coming of Alanzo. Now I have coffe in my sinus.

Thanks Koki, I needed that.

4. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Hi,

Welcome to Alanzo's Blog.

:welcome2:

What tribe are you in?

5. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

One can only speculate.
    Alanzo came here to:
    • Drive visitors to his blog -- Good luck with that
    • Fight with
      • Karen#1 -- she left
      • Mike Rinder -- not here
      • Leah Remini -- not here
      • Tony Ortega -- not here
      • Jeffrey Augustine -- he left
    • Channel Church of Scientology type attacks into ESMB -- Say what?:eek:
    • Lead us skeptics, ex-Scientologists to enlightenment -- We are saved! :dance3:
    Maybe he believes he has accomplished all his goals or he's gathering his forces for a new onslaught or he realized it wasn't working very well or ...?

6. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I heard he has been busy posting on another forum, writing thread after thread. That can be time consuming.

7. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

I got tired of him and stopped reading anything he started or posted on. I didn't even do the ignore thing. I just skipped over him. And read everyone around him. They seemed pretty dang tired of him too. I guess he got tired. Too. :zombi::puke2::nazi::look::fighting::headspin::hide::melodramatic::violin::screwy::cuckoo::stfu::whoop::yap::blah::bwahaha::unsure::moodswing::rubeyes::scratch::nooo::no::nono::wave:

8. koki

Thank you.

9. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

FIFY

10. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

What we need is to dedicate a song to Alanzo - to memorialize his passing ( though I suspect he will return unbidden ) Mimsey

11. koki

BUMP!
    all best to members. it was a nice place. thank you.

12. Aerial

Aerial Patron with Honors

1. Because he is using this forum as a gateway to his blog that nobody reads.
    2. When this forum closes he will resume posting on his blog with claims that the exes/ anti -Scientologists/ anti - cult./Rinder tribalists have turned on Emma thus fulfilling his prophecy.
    3. Thus proving the dangers of tribalism/ Rinder/Leah/Aftermath/ anti-Scientologists etc....

koki and tesseract like this.
  13. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

14. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    To try to come up with or pin a sensible "reason" or "rationale" for the actions or speech
    of the hopelessly chaotic, possibly insane, or utterly confused mind is really the biggest
    fool's errand* I can think of.

Now, I'm not implying that this person (who shall not be named) is any of those. I wouldn't
    say that.

I'm saying I don't spend too much time trying to figure things out anymore. I'm over that. :coolwink:

*fool's errand: an activity that has no hope of success

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    koki likes this.
  15. Out Effix

Out Effix Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

Alanzo's job is to go from blog to blog and attack critics, spread confusion and chaos wherever he goes to confuse the lurker and the newbie. He won't allow anyone to post on his Blog that does not toe his enemy line of bashing critics.
    He has a hard on for Mike Rinder, Leah Remini and other big productive SUPPRESSIVE Es Pee's who are dismantling and taking down the Cult of Scientology.

He thinks his posts matter.

They do not.

Operating DB, Lurker5 and Warrior like this.
  16. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

ESMB USER ERROR

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  17. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Yes, well, one of the things Hubbard wrote that made some good sense,was that: "Don't try and understand insanity; just recognize it's insanity." (I write from memory and possibly paraphrase)

ILove2Lurk and The_Fixer like this.
  18. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Maybe he banned everyone?

19. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

I'll go with Shakespeare instead:

“Dispute not with her: she is lunatic.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Richard III