ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Womans March

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by Leland, Jan 14, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Leland

Leland Crusader

Saw this in the News today.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...rrakhan-why-call-him-the-greatest-of-all-time

Tamika Mallory, co-founder of the Womans March apparently has ties to Louis Farrakhan.

The Womans March has been in the News recently as having Anti-Semitic views....and many woman are pulling out of the March due to this.

Apparently this was a topic on the View recently.

I just wanted to point out that if co-founder has ties to Louis Farrakhan then she also has ties to Scientology.

She claims Farrakhan is doing wonderful work in the Black Communities....and am wondering if any of the NOI get togethers at the Scientology Ideal Orgs are part of this (wonderful work.)

But....the View show evidently did not take that up or mention the connection between NOI and Scientology in anyway.

IMO the View missed the ball on this point.

IMO the Black Community is still in the dark about NOI and Scientology getting together.

ILove2Lurk likes this.
  2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't know as the black community is still in the dark about NOI and CoS.

If I were black I would quickly note that the bigotry and contempt for truth of the Antiscilons is a match for the centuries of bigotry and oppression heaped on me and my people.