ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

www.narcononlawsuits.com - Narconon Lawsuits (re: Scientology front group)

Discussion in 'Narconon, Drug Free World, and Other Anti-drug Fro' started by CommunicatorIC, Apr 25, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

www.narcononlawsuits.com - Narconon Lawsuits (re: Scientology front group)

Narconon Lawsuits | Hamilton Law
    http://www.narcononlawsuits.com/

http://www.narcononlawsuits.com/contact-us/

2. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I love this! And Ryan Hamilton!! I think he has 7 case now? I can't keep up!
    :thumbsup:

3. CommunicatorIC

4. CommunicatorIC

I-Team: Lawsuits target Scientology rehab center in Nevada

8 News Now: I-Team - Lawsuits target Scientology rehab center in Nevada
    http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25494624/i-team-lawsuits-target-nev-drug-and-alcohol-center

Excerpts:

5. AnonyMary

Hehe!! Loving all this! Nice to see Hamilton in the short interview!! So happy Nathan Baca and the I-Team are reporting on this at 8 News Now in NV!

6. CommunicatorIC

7. CommunicatorIC

8. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Whoa!!! A lawyer set up a toll-free number for NarCONon victims tp call? :drama:

9. CommunicatorIC

10. CommunicatorIC

11. CommunicatorIC

12. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

Over at WWP, the indefatigable David Love (<---true hero, imho) has a thread which contains a surprising document.

Here's a link to the thread/post: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...rconon-scientology.118483/page-5#post-2458803 (If the link doesn't work, it's post #164 in the thread entitled "David Loves Files Lawsuits Against Narconon Scientology" in the Leaks & Legal sub-section of the Anonymous v Scientology forum.)

The document posted appears to be a scanned copy of a letter sent from Asuris Behavioral Health to one of its insured denying benefit coverage for Narconon 'rehab' services.

Here's the pertinent portion of the denial:

"Following a review of the information available, our physician advisor(s) determined that we are unable to authorize payment for the above service(s) because according to Regence Medical Policy, Behavioral Health: Substance Related Disorders, Treatment of Adults, and review of the medical record submitted by Narconon of Southern California, it was determined that the treatment fails to meet our intensity of service requirements. There does not appear to be a clear and structured therapy process orientating the member to recovery resources. Authorization for payment is denied based on the premise of the program being non-standard rather than representing accepted and proven methods of treatment."

Insurance-speak is difficult to parse, lol, but this denial by Asuris contains very useful information -- most especially to those people who are now (or will be) involved as plaintiffs in Narconon lawsuits.

I don't know how large an insurance company Asuris is, but their position as regards Narconon 'rehab' is noteworthy. This denial letter, and any other denial letters from other health insurance companies, would help Ryan Hamilton (and any other plaintiff attorney) to convince the courts that Narconon's phony 'rehab' services fail to meet accepted medical standards of competent care.

Does anyone have similar denial of coverage letters from other American health insurance companies? If HorizonBCBS or Aetna or any of the larger insurance companies now deny benefit coverage to their insured customers for Narconon 'rehab', that information belongs in front of a judge asap.

JB

13. CommunicatorIC

14. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Attorney Hamilton now has 12 cases against Narconon. Straight up and vertical baby....straight up and vertical!:happydance::giggle:

15. AnonyMary

Narconon will be a major factor in the downfall of Scientology.

Thanks to all the attorneys who have been and continue to take cases. It was only a short time ago when I had a very hard time convincing any attorney to take these victim cases. Either no money in it for them to put in all the work, or too fearful of Scientology litigation. My how times have changed.

Thanks to all who persevered in exposing this Narconon con over the years.

16. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

So who is the cult throwing at these narCONon suits?

We know their A team is dealing with Mosey and their D team is dealing with Vance Woodward. Do we know how seriously the cult is taking these suits?

Just wondering, because narCONon seems to be a good way to take down the cult by bleedimg the beast, so to speak.

17. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Mary - THANK YOU. You too are one hell-of-a persistent woman on a course who has smashed L Con's name and NarcoNuts name into the Criminal History Books! Awesome work.

18. CommunicatorIC

19. CommunicatorIC

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  20. CommunicatorIC