ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

XSEAORG: It's OK To Have Doubts (Leaflets & Postcards)

Discussion in 'Leaving Scientology' started by AnonLover, Aug 29, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

Crossposting some new materials from wwp that I thought some folks here on ESMB, who try to help loved ones that are longtime staff or still in the sea org wake up and want to leave, might find useful.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/xseaorg-its-ok-to-have-doubts-leaflets-postcards.92609/

More info and usage tips on the wwp thread link above.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  2. AnonLover

BW sample graphics w/ UK phone number:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4color sample graphics w/ US phone number:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

I'm feeling flush right now. If you want to PM me some names and addresses, I'll get some of these in the post.

BTW, that looks like only 2-colour. Cheaper to have made (if we need thousands of 'em).

4. AnonLover

Unfortunately - addresses to send them too, i dont actually have...

The inspiration for these came from somebody outside the forums who found my archive of Anon fliers on scribd and sent me a private message explaining they were looking for materials to send to a disconnected loved one in the sea org at St Hill who they couldnt get in contact with.

And the person hoped that if enough entheta was sent over time - somebody would make the loved one phone home and handle it and try to get the postcards to stop.

I thought that was a pretty cool idea, thus there's a variation of messages. But I also set these up so that the cards could be used as simple leaflets amongst anons as well, so as to get more use out of the materials. But since access to SO members is typically limited to certain areas, I thought ESMB'rs who know folks still in the SO might actually get more use out of these (as postcards) in the long run than protesters will using them as leaflets.

And here in the US, a print/copy shop would count black/white/gray/red... weird i know, but on a bulk job on card stock sometimes you can get a price break on 4 colors or less vs. full color. So yes - I went easy on the number of colors for "4color separation" pricing (with only 2 extra colors over b/w). Altho when printing on your own on a home printer - it doesn't make much difference.