ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Yesterday...

Discussion in 'Legal and Government Actions Involving Scientology' started by Emma, Nov 9, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn Fountain Campbell Silver Meritorious Patron

But - but - this is ESMB! We have to talk about it. :D

2. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I couldn't let your quick entrance and exit go uncommented. Nice to see you pop in - come back and hang out here from time to time. :)

3. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

This is true.

But the CoS is so short sighted. Consider that the federal attorney general's department has been asked to investigate how other countries monitor the activities of cults and report back to the senate.

So, as this plays out, Emma will have a great story to tell the AG.

4. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

You stumbled on the site yesterday. Like when you were looking for web hosts and this just came up in your search results.:p

Oh yeah, of course.
    Like I stumbled on the forum for ex-crocodile catchers with large noses this morning. I was looking for synonyms for abusive cult. Google is amazing isn't it?

You caught up with the whole CO$ and Anon thing really quickly. I'm having a bit more trouble with the crocodile catchers and their abbreviations for noses. But it could just be me.

5. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

... and <schwupppsss> you choose the name Guy Fawkes and give advices :wink2:.

<irony> Every day I am doing the same! </irony>:whistling:

6. Kerry

Kerry Patron with Honors

:brow: :bwahaha:

7. johnAnchovie

johnAnchovie Still raging

Plegie assistance

I don't use any of the credit cards that paypal accept - am a laser card user, am too undisiplined to trust myself with cc's :unsure: - I can do account to account international transfers, anyone able to give me some assistance on this? I can be pm'd or emailed. Thanks in advance!

J.

8. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

THIS \/ \/ \/

THIS /\ /\ /\ :clap:
    Ditto

9. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, this rang a bell for me too. Huh? Perhaps I spoke too soon earlier.

Guy Fawkes - you need to clarify. No one just stumbles on this site - unless you care to explain what you were doing when ESMB came up . . .

:unsure:

10. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes Patron

I didn't say I was unfamiliar with the cult, I said I only stumbled on this particular message board yesterday. I'm old enough to remember hearing about what the cult did to Paulette Cooper in the mid-70s, when it happened. Like thousands of others, I started reading a.r.s. in the '90s after the 'Ho tried rmgrouping it.

I read about the raid on Emma's home elsewhere, which is how I found this place.

Since I have some expertise with security and encryption, I thought I'd offer it here.
    If people don't wish to avail themselves of it, fine -- it's no skin off my nose.

Guy Fawkes

11. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

For the record, 98% of the people who ever were interested in Scientology have left. We are all living very safe, happy lives, free of intimidation or worry.

The water is warm out here.

12. yeah, CoS is elmer fudd in bunnyslippers ain't it? i used to be one of elmer's toes myself.

13. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Just learned of this last night, and came to read the OP and a few of the replies...no time lately. But :omg: Ems! THAT musta been SCARY!!:nervous: We are all here for you, you DO know that and just let me/us all know what you need (besides time and space and privacy right now, which you have from me :yes:) :bighug:

14. FinallyMe

FinallyMe Silver Meritorious Patron

Haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but my vote is that you take any excess funds and apply it towards next year's server lease/upgrade/replacement or whatever it is that happens. MOST IMPORTANT IS FOR YOU TO HAVE SOMEONE DEFENDING YOU!!!!

15. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

100% agree, as for any 'excess funds', may even a legal defence fund prop?

16. FinallyMe

FinallyMe Silver Meritorious Patron

Guy, I just wanted you to know that I appreciate having all your advice on safeguarding internet exchanges. I'm not worried about what OSA might do, and certainly don't get involved with servers, secret information, etc., but just in general, in my everyday browsing activities, you have brought to my attention things I didn't know and have suggested solutions - thank you! Others have provided computer suggestions on other threads and I always make a note of them, just because they are probably good suggestions.

17. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Yes, I agree, thanks for the info on this thread. :)

18. paradox

paradox ab intra silentio vera

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/fbi-probes-4chans-anonymous-ddos-attacks-73457/

Seems to explain the date coincidence taking into consideration the time required for a coordinated investigation across borders and the notification to press.

19. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Sometimes, one picture is better than a million words.

[​IMG]

Posted by rof on WWP: "Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed." Thank you, WWP guys and girls, for really caring.

A little message to OSA folks handling this cycle: it's not too late to confront your very personal doubts and do something that actually indicates.

Back to the picture: The thing is, anyone who ever lived with a cat, knows too well - you don't want to piss a kitty off. It's never a good idea. :D:coolwink:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010