What's new

You and LRH

Is it rather good or bad for you PERSONALLY that LRH lived?

• I am/was a Scientologist and FOR ME PERSONALLY it's rather GOOD that LRH lived

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • I am/was a Scientologist and FOR ME PERSONALLY it's rather BAD that LRH lived

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I never was a Scientologist and FOR ME PERSONALLY it's rather GOOD that LRH lived

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never was a Scientologist and FOR ME PERSONALLY it's rather BAD that LRH lived

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Bit of a silly poll IMO. I won't bother voting.
Each and every person who touches our lives can teach us things we need to know. I wouldn't wish 'not living' on anyone.

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Bit of a silly poll IMO. I won't bother voting.
Each and every person who touches our lives can teach us things we need to know. I wouldn't wish 'not living' on anyone.

Dumb poll! But being a zucker for honey....

Ok, of course he (Elron) was good - when "we" joined - but once "we" figured out the crap ... Ok, it was good, in the beginning, had lots of "realities" but once "we" "coged" that "we" already knew and "we" could have gotten the "same" or "better" education being a "good, old regular wog", DUH!

Are we better off? Hmm... yes and no! Good, yes, because, "we" that have been through it know and understand it now but yet, for those who have not well, we can lead a horse to water but we can't make them drink.

History has it ways of teaching but will we ever learn? Seems like history of man continues with or without LRH. So, much for "researching" outer space after leaving the earthly body. Will that do "us" any good?

So, show us a sign, in what galaxy are you traveling, LHR? Bz

(sting)

Bee Sting

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Is it more good than bad for YOU PERSONALLY that LRH lived?

For me it is good especially if I manage to remember it all next time around. Now I have always had minimal whole track recall but I haven't given anyone any 'reason' to implant me to forget anything recently either. :D

The bad thing, the worst, the unforgiveable thing, the "I'm not getting over it" thing is that the formation of the Sea Org and Scientology attracted to itself anyone who had previously been involved in that 'games sphere' before. I can truthfully say that one submerges in the presence of violent attackers. Those bad asses whose winningest valence :D was the control and implanting of others who were ignorant of their existence and could not fight back...THESE badasses basked in their new glory in the GO and OSA.
Those who went PTS while in the SO could probably never have even benefited from an SP rundown. They would never be allowed to remember it is so deep. And I wouldn't be surprised if some had been 'plants' sent in to work the Org to make SURE no one remembered or deconstructed the implants.
I mean if programming was your craft and it was the best game you ever won at. Wouldn't you want to keep playing it.:eyeroll: There are actually very few areas of employ which would come to such an exactly matching approximation of your 'A' game..

I never met the man and have only indirect knowledge of him from others. As such I am not particularly swayed one way or the other about him. What I do know of him suggests he was an immensely complex & troubled individual.

However, he had a profound and largely positive effect on several people who in turn have had a very positive influence on me. As such I am personally definitely in the "plus" category.

Mark A. Baker

Carmel

Crusader
I don't think it's good, nor bad, nor in-between. He lived, and did things which in turn had an influence on many (whether directly or not, and whether good or bad).

If Hitler hadn't lived, the bad things he did would not have happened, and that would have been a good thing. However, if he hadn't done what he had done, then who knows what may have transpired instead, and what effect that may have had.

With or without the existence of the likes of LRH, Hitler, the old man next door or whoever, things wouldn't be quite the same, and we may not be where we are now. By the same token though, we may have all ended up in exactly the same place anyway (like they did in the "sliding Doors" movie). Who knows? Maybe not. :wink2:

I figure that somehow what we have already put there to happen, will happen, and I believe in 'destiny' to a large degree (not per the definition though). The 'means whereby' just somehow fall into place, and are secondary to something more pwerful than simple 'mechanics'.

I just kinda think that LRH was somehow just part of the "means whereby". In saying that though, his influence on me, and his influence on others who influenced me, is something I'm thankful for. :)

Needless to say, I didn't vote.

Veda

Sponsor
It's a misleading poll, which will produce a misleading result; and I suspect that many will simply abstain from answering.

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
:omg: I can't believe that on this ex-scn board there are 19 who are answering in the positive. If he had never lived, Lisa McPherson wouldn't have died at Flag, Uwe would have been nursed by his loving family, those SO children wouldn't have chain locker trauma to overcome to name a few incidents.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It's an auditing question; pick up the cans.

Zinj

The topics of Hubbard and/or Scientology are charged for many and can be desensitized by many methods. In regular Scn one could use two-way comms and L1C's and so forth; with EFT one should use whatever came to mind and tap on that; with any of my Rub & Yawn procedures one would start by discharging whichever aspect of the whole topic is bearing down most on one.

I would think that the actual questions for this poll are lousy auditing questions all by themselves.

Paul

knn

Patron Meritorious
:omg: I can't believe that on this ex-scn board there are 19 who are answering in the positive.

1) I asked "for you personally" to exclude any cases like Lisa McPherson
2) Are you as upset when someone says "It's rather good that Muhammad lived"?

Last edited: