ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS! Proof Scientology is hurting!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Iknowtoomuch, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

I heard through the grapevine 2 days ago (sorry about the wait) that there is a mission reviewing freeloader debts. Not only are they reviewing them (because this has been done before) but they are cancelling some peoples entire debt.
    This is a fact. Not only did I hear this but it was confirmed from someone that I have contact with that is fully in (sadly).

This is a case by case situation though. It's not like they are cancelling all freeloader debts (yet). That would look even more odd if they did.
    The only reason they'd be doing this is if they're hurting for more cash. Great news.:lol:

I'm sorry I can't give anymore details.

2. MAX YOUR CREDIT

MAX YOUR CREDIT Patron with Honors

YES!! I believe it. I got an email from an EX-Sea Org member
    asking to borrow money to buy his lifetime membership. And if he came up
    with the money in the short period of time they gave him, the church would dismiss his freeloader debt and allow him to get back on course.

3. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

It's great watching this ugly beast starting to turn purple.

4. Blownforgood

Blownforgood Patron

Legal reason for doing this!

Yeah, The reason they are doing this is because until they sort these people out - they are all potential legal threats.

I know of several people that have had their Freeloader debts completely cancelled - which is not saying much as they are illegal in California anyway.

If you know someone who has recently left, you will be quick to notice that these people are NOT being issued Freeloader debts at all. It is a big no no in the legal arena and the Scilons are treading very careful these days. They are also NOT issuing ANY SP declares period.

They are also going out of their way to very carefully track down people have blown the Sea Org in the last few months. Every single one is being tracked down, brought back, signing TONS of legal docs and in some cases being paid large amounts of cash to leave quietly. Yeah - that's right OSA - I know what you have been up to.

They are trying to chill these guys out so that their SOL run out and then they CAN'T sue the Scilons. The docs and cash are just a holdover so that these people will not turn ugly. With the Internet out there, someone blows and within months they could be totally deprogrammed and ready to sue for all the crimes that were committed and then the Scilons have a huge problem on their hands. The docs and cash buy them a few extra years, which in the legal arena is all it takes.

These days, blowing from the cult is not only easier than ever, you can get paid to do so if you play your cards right. Unless, you're at the Int Base, those guys are just plain screwed. I have some juicy plans for those guys in the works though. I would not count them totally out just yet.

I am sure we will see some of these people that were paid off float to the surface when they realize that the docs they signed are not only not binding, but they could stand to get a far larger amount of cash if they came forward.

Yep - OSA - running out of legal loopholes is a bitch ain't it?

Until next time...
    BFG

5. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

Your posts are always such a turnon, BFG. :p

6. Reasonable

Reasonable Silver Meritorious Patron

sounds interesting. how do you know so much?

7. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Thanks for the info. :)

8. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

Thanks, everyone! Great info! :happydance:

9. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

I can believe it

After a few months of getting our daughter out of the SO we got a call from Treasury Department at the AO asking to speak to my daughter, I find she was calling about her freeloaders bill, I said put it in writing as we won't discuss things like this over the telephone, if there's a bill put it in writing, we never heard from her again and we never got a bill...which we would never pay anyway!

10. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow. Who'da thought?

11. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

In the early '90s they had a special deal on FL debts...just pay $5000 and the whole debt is wiped out, but the offer was for a limited time only. It was just a big income generating gig. I don't know if you had to sign any docs, I didn't take them up on their generous offer. :eyeroll:

12. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Wow! :ohmy: Thanks for the update, BFG! :thumbsup:

13. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Thanks for the news, Iktm! They ARE hurtin'! :thumbsup:

14. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I wonder how this is gonna make one of my old friends feel? :duh:
    I tried my best but I just couldn't dissuade him from paying the mother of all FL Bills recently.

15. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Ouch!!

16. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

Awesome BFG!!!! Just awesome! I can't wait to hear what you are doing for the Int guys. I am assuming DM and his OSA cronies will continue to underestimate you!

17. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

And of course they will not give your friend any credit even though other people's "bills" were wiped clean. :whistling:

18. pollywannacracker

pollywannacracker Patron Meritorious

They might just give him his credit if they think there would be litigation involved. :eyeroll:

19. ChronicEnturbulator

ChronicEnturbulator Patron with Honors

[​IMG]
    EXCELLENT!

20. Sir Facer

Sir Facer Patron with Honors

Thanks

:thankyou: very much for this posting as this as this is exactly how far they need to go cause of the damage that has been done to many ex SO & Staff, however they may be just a little too late as there is no way they can get any of the ones that they wish they could:coolwink: :roflmao: