ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS! Proof Scientology is hurting!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Iknowtoomuch, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

BFG TY

Don't forget to "ask" on getting paid minimum wage for all the "Volunteer" work you did, people. :drama:

2. Challenge

Challenge Silver Meritorious Patron

Crap! I wonder if I sued COS I could get the money that I paid off on my Freeloader debt back?
    I'm only kidding about that. The money that I paid them was a fair exchange for the FEBC. Had I been working for them as Staff for years, it would be a different story.

Chlng

3. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Bump for Great Justice.

4. Div6

Div6 Crusader

I wonder if I can turn in my SP declare for a refund?

5. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

HA! I doubt I will ever see legal compensation for my 7 years of slave labor. But - you bet your sweet ass I would take it if I could get it!

6. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Send them a bill...

7. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

Um no:

"here I am scientology - come get me! I needs the fairgame played on me! YA YA! PLEASE! Black PR me so NONE of my scientologist family or friends listen to me AT ALL!!! So I can be prevented from telling them (slowly) the truth about sceintology!"

Yeah, I don't think so.

8. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

At the very least it should be enough to force a refund of any 'Lifetime IAS memberships'.

Zinj

9. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Good Point!

10. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Less the usage you got out of it already at the annual rate. :)

Paul

11. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Yes, definitely "ask" for your money, that will "restart" legal "time constraints".

Example: If someone owes me money, and I don't ask for it within (what-was-it?) 3 years, his debt is officially canceled. That's it. My money's gone. If I "ask" before the 3 years are up (have passed by? damn language barriers), the "3-year-clock" gets restarted, which gives me additional time to get my money back. Ask your banker or preferably you lawyer for information on how your country's rules are.

IANAL (I Am Not A Lawyer)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  12. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

pro-rated over a Billion Years?

Zinj

13. Blue Spirit

Blue Spirit Silver Meritorious Patron

HUh ?

Geez Paul, whose side are you on ?

14. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Bumpity Bump bump bump...

15. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you for posting that. It makes sense! The Co$ is also making most people re-doe their Purif and Objectives and adding up to 100-200 hours of OBJ and you have to pay for them again. This causes lots and lots of repairs $$$$:eyeroll: Oh, I almost forgot - the Oatee's have to go to Fraud Land Base to re-do their Objectives and they have to pay Oatee rates to get auditing by an Oatee! $10,000 an intensive $$$$$ 6 month sec checks for Oatee 7's - $$$$ CHING CHING!

The other thing I noticed is that the Staff are FORCED to go up the Bridge as well. I know one guy who was CLEAR and an auditor. He had to borrow $$$$ from friends to get up to OT7. He looks terrible and his wife is really not very happy. She is on staff too and they have no money. They are living with his brother cuz they are broke. She did not do any more auditing so I would expect a divorce soon!

The only ones going to FLAG are staff and poor souls from 3rd world countries (human trafficking) who are sold a bill of goods with glossy promo to join the SEA MORGUE - everytime I called down to that hell-hole - I talked to very depressed and unhappy Sea Morgue members! They did not hide it cuz I had lots of money on account!

Fraud Land Base is really hard up for new people! My postulate is that Fraud Land Base goes down first!:yes: I would like to help my friends and family in the Sea Org get out and stay out! "Come to Fraud Land Base - home of "technical perfection in how to extort every dime out of you and send you home broke and broken. We don't see you once you leave - so we really don't care - on to the next poor sap who comes here to Fraud Land Base!"

The Co$ is going down! TICK TOCK TICK TOCK! :happydance: Thank you Supreme Being - whoever you are - for your divine intervention!

16. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

That goes against the mainstream of thinking which is that the FLB will go down last, because of its special position within the Cof$ structure and a top money maker.

I suspect that perhaps current dono's from members both to IAS as well as for services, as far as a gross dollar figure, is eclipsed at this point by what the return on investment is for the Sea Ogre reserve accounts are, to the point where perhaps DM's thinking is to maintain a minimal facade of "chuch" while quietly being in business to make money, where the church thing is just, in his mind, a necessary asspain to keep them out of the tax system.

Pete