What's new

Philosopher's stone processes?

roz303

Hey everyone,

I was doing some reading about some of the various freezone tech out there. Some of my favorites include Dennis's TROM, and especially a delightfully strange process by an ex OSA, Universal Clearing Process. Upon reading about UCP from the forums, it appears that Ken Ogger (the pilot, LOVE his work in Self Clearing) has warned about these... one-size-fits-all kind of "philosopher's stone" process - the one or mere handful of processes that could be applied to every kind of situation. I was wondering... are there more processes out there like UCP? Processes that could fit on a single page (or in UCP's case, an index card) fascinate me.

Also... Does anyone have a write-up of an old process made famous by HCO PL 27, Amprinistics?

Thanks for the input guys!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

You are curious about Ken Ogger's "PHILOSOPHER'S STONE" processes?

I don't mean to be flippant or irreverent about Ken's tragic suicide, but were you are aware that at the end--the only "Philosopher's Stone" being applied was the heavy rock Ken attached to himself which weighed him down sufficiently to cause drowning in his pool?

I never met him and he may have been a most wonderful fellow, but why would anyone want to apply his "tech" when the results it had on him was so horrific?

Same for Hubbard and his inglorious end.

HELPFUL TIP: When dealing with anything related to Scientology, don't exclusively look at the promo. Flip to the last page and see how it ends. Connect the dots.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
<snip> one-size-fits-all kind of "philosopher's stone" process - the one or mere handful of processes that could be applied to every kind of situation. I was wondering... are there more processes out there <snip>

The first one I came across was Robert Ducharme's R3X in 2004. I didn't really like the R3R part of it, or Robert's impossibly-far-down-the-track basic-basic stuff but I definitely liked the efficacy of his 6-direction process, especially after its havingness-destroying aspect [that's good!] had been nullified (by using Rub & Yawn).

There are five modules at PaulsRobot3 (see www.paulsrobot3.com/1st/module-list.htm) that can be applied to pretty much any charged topic: Core, BasicR3X, HeavyDuty, Morph, and Psycho.

The entry-level (more or less) site is PaulsRobot at www.paulsrobot.com. It uses one module, Trio, that can address almost any topic. The name comes from the three Rub & Yawn procedures used: 6-Direction, Reach & Withdraw on a topic, and Rogerian.

Paul

roz303

I don't mean to be flippant or irreverent about Ken's tragic suicide, but were you are aware that at the end--the only "Philosopher's Stone" being applied was the heavy rock Ken attached to himself which weighed him down sufficiently to cause drowning in his pool?

I never met him and he may have been a most wonderful fellow, but why would anyone want to apply his "tech" when the results it had on him was so horrific?

HELPFUL TIP: When dealing with anything related to Scientology, don't exclusively look at the promo. Flip to the last page and see how it ends. Connect the dots.

No; I only referenced Ken because of another reference of him warning *against* such processes many years ago. I'm well aware of who he was, what happened to him, and the story behind it. Whether or not OSA/GO had a hand in his death, nor his death at all, is what I'm wanting to discuss. It is completely and utterly irrelevant to the topic.

Why his tech? Why ANY tech? Simply because I've tried it, and it works for me.

Again, the kind of philosopher's stone type processes I'm looking for are small and universally applicable. For instance, the Universal Clearing Process is as follows:

1. Where are you now?
2. Where might you be?
3. Compare that to now.
4. Where have you been?
5. Compare that to now.

Repeat until you're satisfied with any results you've found.

And that's it. The original author stated it can be used for any issue at any time. I myself have tried it with interesting results.

Again, anything else that can be applied to any kind of problem, and is small enough to fit on a few pages of copy paper are what I'm after. I find these "micro scientology" processes quite interesting. Things like TROM and UCP. Thanks.

phenomanon

Canyon
No; I only referenced Ken because of another reference of him warning *against* such processes many years ago. I'm well aware of who he was, what happened to him, and the story behind it. Whether or not OSA/GO had a hand in his death, nor his death at all, is what I'm wanting to discuss. It is completely and utterly irrelevant to the topic.

Why his tech? Why ANY tech? Simply because I've tried it, and it works for me.

Again, the kind of philosopher's stone type processes I'm looking for are small and universally applicable. For instance, the Universal Clearing Process is as follows:

1. Where are you now?
2. Where might you be?
3. Compare that to now.
4. Where have you been?
5. Compare that to now.

Repeat until you're satisfied with any results you've found.

And that's it. The original author stated it can be used for any issue at any time. I myself have tried it with interesting results.

Again, anything else that can be applied to any kind of problem, and is small enough to fit on a few pages of copy paper are what I'm after. I find these "micro scientology" processes quite interesting. Things like TROM and UCP. Thanks.

The OP is asking about Amprinistics.
There TROM and/or UCP are not Amprinistics.
I posted Amprinistics years ago. I forget where. Why do you want it?

roz303

The OP is asking about Amprinistics.
There TROM and/or UCP are not Amprinistics.
I posted Amprinistics years ago. I forget where. Why do you want it?

I'm interested in it because, number one, it caught LRH's eye enough to trigger one hell of a response. Number two, I can't find a trace of it beyond vague descriptions anywhere on the internet.

Needless to say, the more elusive, the more interested I become.

DM me if you have any data on it.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

This blog post is the "OT8 EP" of going up the ESMB Bridge to Total Freedom.

HH achieved this state after about some 10,000 hours of perusing and blogging.

Take note newbies and visitors.

Here's his official medallion (in lieu of a cert).

HH.jpg
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:coolwink:

PS: HH had achieved the EP a while back, but
Certs and Awards is being held from above right
now so was delayed in getting this out.

Veda

Sponsor
The most basic process: "STOP IT!":

[video=youtube;Ow0lr63y4Mw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw[/video]

Another simple process:

Sill still. (This and one below are self explanatory.)

Stop thinking.

Shut up (Stop talking, and focus in preparation for leaving the body)

Get out! (Leave the body)

quote-sit-still-stop-thinking-shut-up-get-out-the-first-two-of-these-instructions-comprise-aleister-crowley-136-66-83.jpg

________​

If you're familiar with Hubbard's early books, you know of 'Route One'.

The antecedent for 'Route One' was Aleister Crowley's 'Batra'.

This is a more complicated process.

'Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia' was published in 1913, by Aleister Crowley in the 'Equinox'. It's an exercise that includes a) spanning attention, b) visualization (mock ups), c) specialized mock ups, where a person attempts to place a mock up of the same size, etc., as a physical object, in the same space as the physical object, d) and projection of consciousness through the solar system.

It even warns about avoiding what amounts to "overrun."

(Note: "Nuit" - as used in the below link - means, essentially, "Infinity.")

http://www.the-equinox.org/vol1/no10/eqi10004.html

Permeating, as in filling/feeling ("Havingness") the heliosphere (solar aura) is, itself, an interesting exercise. Best done just before dawn, or just after sunset.

Handy navigational aid: http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/solarsystem/voyager-interstellar-terms.html

poderes-unidos-aleister-crowley_04.jpg

"The Great Work is the raising of the whole man to the power of infinity."

From 'Magick in Theory and Practice'

________​

Quoting from John Symonds and Kenneth Grant, who were editors of some of Crowley's writings. Regarding 'Batra', above:

"[It] deals with the magical practice of expanding consciousness to the stars and the planets.

... [the procedure]... is supposed to free the mind... from its ordinary bounds. Consciousness - so the theory goes - is exalted to infinity by this method."​

________​

The solar system does have its own atmosphere, of sort, and there would seem to be many interacting atmospheres. IMO, it would be beneficial to the human psyche to begin to see the solar system, and its atmosphere, as the immediate environment, rather than just the thin film of livable atmosphere of several miles in which we as human beings dwell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqRQ_93kFKs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqDtUG7RFmI&feature=fvst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdNDIz1W6f0

Strangely enough, people seem to have their own atmospheres - chakras and auras and such:

http://www.the-auras-expert.com/images/aura-and-chakras.jpg
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/arts/2005/03/10/crumb_fri_seven.jpg
http://www.egos.co.za/ProdImages/aura-chakra.jpg

Happy atmosphere hopping :)

eso_night_sky.jpg

_________​

Unlike Hubbard, Crowley was, essentially, an honest man. For example, he did not hide his experimentation with drugs.

Crowley also did not use brainwashing techniques mixed with ancient truths and the (getting it off your chest) process of abreaction (used in an exploitative fashion) to trick and enslave people so as to forward a perverse self-aggrandizing hidden agenda.

Veda

Sponsor
Some more odds and ends.

In 1937 a book titled, 'The Middle Pillar' by Israel Regardie was published.

377504._UY200_.jpg

Wrote Regardie:

"[Psycho-therapeutic] Analysis is the logical precursor of spiritual attainment and Magical experiment... Not until the mind and the emotional system have been cleansed and unified by the cathartic process... can the full spiritual benefits of magical work be reflected into the mind of man.

...We should remember the parables of the archaic philosophical religions whose fundamental tenet was that within man was a spirit, a dynamic center of consciousness which, because of its contact and association with matter, had been plunged into a profound sleep, a kind of somnambulism...

By endeavoring to extend the horizon of consciousness, to enlarge the field of awareness so as to embrace what previously was unconscious, is obviously a logical method. To become aware of all our actions, our thoughts and emotions and unsuspected motives, to regard them in their true light as actually they are and not as we would like them to be or as we would wish an onlooker to perceive them. It requires, to take this step, an extraordinary degree of honesty and courage... The more of this suppressed and forgotten material stored in this at one time unknown or dormant side of our nature that can be raised to the clear light of day, by exactly so much do we awake from the inert stupor into which we have in the past been plunged."​

___________​

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9teRIt0vHkY

P.S. Those acquainted with Scientology may find the Middle Pillar ritual somewhat more understandable if it's regarded as a kind of etheric touch assist.

_______​

This audio/video is sometimes difficult to hear but, if one clicks the top, and goes to YouTube video, there's a transcription of it.

This is Carl Jung addressing his Soul, or perhaps "Higher Self" or "Over Soul" would be a better description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt_-LHKff_g

There are many views on how the notion of a Soul (capital "S") should be regarded. One holds that the person on Earth is no more his entire being than a finger tip is the entire physical body. Re-uniting the finger tip with the rest of the body (the "lower soul" with the "Higher Soul"), according to some, will occur at the end of the person's physical life. Others attempt this connection in this life through prayer, meditation, and other mental/spiritual disciplines.

In Scientology, there is no "Higher Self" or "Higher Soul" recognized, and Scientologists tend to see themselves as the compete expression of their being, They are "thetans" who proudly announce that they do not have a soul but are a soul. Yet, what if there is a Higher Soul, and Scientologists have cut themselves off from that? The result: many little Scientologists with giant egos, cut off from further spiritual exploration that may have made them whole.

Years ago, I even experimented ("squirrelling") with this area, using the basic format of an auditing session. The client ("pc"), after a brief description/discussion of the notion of a Higher Self, was asked if there was (forgive the Scientologese, it was a long time ago) an "ARC break" with the Higher Self, with idea of opening a line of communication. It was interesting but not earth-shaking.

It's perhaps noteworthy that Aleister Crowley wrote of "the knowledge and conversation with one's Holy Guardian Angel" as an objective of Magic(k)al study and exercise. Crowley, towards the end of his life, admitted that his "Holy Guardian Angel" may not have been a separate being, but an aspect of his own mind.

(And to Scientologists reading this. No, this is not about "BTs.")

Even Hubbard wrote (in the 1940s) of his Guardian Angel, whom he named, and seemed to regard her (it was a female) as a separate being.

In any event, this audio/visio by Jung is worth hearing, IMO. It does appear the Jung regarded himself as the lesser expression of a greater Being (no matter how one wishes to word it), one with which he wished to re-acquaint himself.

_______​

It's likely Roz303 isn't interested in any of this.

But who knows :)

Out/Int

Patron with Honors

DAMN Helluva Hoax - That is some good advice. :yes::thumbsup:

Duly noted and thanks!!

Now about Ken Ogger - sounds like he was murdered! :omg: How did he tie his hands ?

OSA - did you kill Ken Ogger?

Well, FUCK YOU OSA!

Veda

Sponsor
Oh, one more thing, before ending this.

Years ago, there was something called "The Four Magic Questions," which, IIRC, were essentially questions meant to provide some emotional relief to a person, or change the person's outlook for the better.

The originator of this was a guy named Jack Horner, who was one of people who came under attack during Hubbard's Amprinistics http://suppressiveperson.org/1965/09/27/hco-exec-letter-amprinistics/ Fair Game frenzy in the mid 1960s.

Perhaps Phenomanon has these four questions somewhere.

I once had a book with them listed but I think I gave it away.

Have you looked into the Monroe Institute. They do interesting things with sound.

Lots to explore.

Yet, there's nothing quite like a brisk swim in a cold ocean. That, and similar simple and stimulating activities, may be the best "processes."

[video=youtube;OAs7x4kFBi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAs7x4kFBi8[/video]

phenomanon

Canyon
I'm interested in it because, number one, it caught LRH's eye enough to trigger one hell of a response. Number two, I can't find a trace of it beyond vague descriptions anywhere on the internet.

Needless to say, the more elusive, the more interested I become.

DM me if you have any data on it.

deleted

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some more odds and ends.

In 1937 a book titled, 'The Middle Pillar' by Israel Regardie was published.

377504._UY200_.jpg

Wrote Regardie:

"[Psycho-therapeutic] Analysis is the logical precursor of spiritual attainment and Magical experiment... Not until the mind and the emotional system have been cleansed and unified by the cathartic process... can the full spiritual benefits of magical work be reflected into the mind of man.

...We should remember the parables of the archaic philosophical religions whose fundamental tenet was that within man was a spirit, a dynamic center of consciousness which, because of its contact and association with matter, had been plunged into a profound sleep, a kind of somnambulism...

By endeavoring to extend the horizon of consciousness, to enlarge the field of awareness so as to embrace what previously was unconscious, is obviously a logical method. To become aware of all our actions, our thoughts and emotions and unsuspected motives, to regard them in their true light as actually they are and not as we would like them to be or as we would wish an onlooker to perceive them. It requires, to take this step, an extraordinary degree of honesty and courage... The more of this suppressed and forgotten material stored in this at one time unknown or dormant side of our nature that can be raised to the clear light of day, by exactly so much do we awake from the inert stupor into which we have in the past been plunged."​

___________​

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9teRIt0vHkY

P.S. Those acquainted with Scientology may find the Middle Pillar ritual somewhat more understandable if it's regarded as a kind of etheric touch assist.

_______​

This audio/video is sometimes difficult to hear but, if one clicks the top, and goes to YouTube video, there's a transcription of it.

This is Carl Jung addressing his Soul, or perhaps "Higher Self" or "Over Soul" would be a better description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt_-LHKff_g

There are many views on how the notion of a Soul (capital "S") should be regarded. One holds that the person on Earth is no more his entire being than a finger tip is the entire physical body. Re-uniting the finger tip with the rest of the body (the "lower soul" with the "Higher Soul"), according to some, will occur at the end of the person's physical life. Others attempt this connection in this life through prayer, meditation, and other mental/spiritual disciplines.

In Scientology, there is no "Higher Self" or "Higher Soul" recognized, and Scientologists tend to see themselves as the compete expression of their being, They are "thetans" who proudly announce that they do not have a soul but are a soul. Yet, what if there is a Higher Soul, and Scientologists have cut themselves off from that? The result: many little Scientologists with giant egos, cut off from further spiritual exploration that may have made them whole.

Years ago, I even experimented ("squirrelling") with this area, using the basic format of an auditing session. The client ("pc"), after a brief description/discussion of the notion of a Higher Self, was asked if there was (forgive the Scientologese, it was a long time ago) an "ARC break" with the Higher Self, with idea of opening a line of communication. It was interesting but not earth-shaking.

It's perhaps noteworthy that Aleister Crowley wrote of "the knowledge and conversation with one's Holy Guardian Angel" as an objective of Magic(k)al study and exercise. Crowley, towards the end of his life, admitted that his "Holy Guardian Angel" may not have been a separate being, but an aspect of his own mind.

(And to Scientologists reading this. No, this is not about "BTs.")

Even Hubbard wrote (in the 1940s) of his Guardian Angel, whom he named, and seemed to regard her (it was a female) as a separate being.

In any event, this audio/visio by Jung is worth hearing, IMO. It does appear the Jung regarded himself as the lesser expression of a greater Being (no matter how one wishes to word it), one with which he wished to re-acquaint himself.

_______​

It's likely Roz303 isn't interested in any of this.

But who knows :)

Regardie also wrote a book called "The Art of True Healing", which is more basic than his Middle Pillar book and yet covers the Middle Pillar meditation in detail. The Middle Pillar is also covered, more briefly, in Gerald Suster's biography of Regardie; which is where I first saw it.

I agree with much of what you say here except that despite my own background in Scn I never saw it as a touch assist (and I used to do it a lot; it got me through a very rough patch once) and don't think it's helpful to see it that way. It's more like a kind of inverse Kundalini meditation, except that it goes from top to bottom as opposed to from bottom to top.

IMO, if you want to do the Middle Pillar, just do it the way Regardie and Suster say you should and you'll be fine. Actually, Regardie said in one of his books that you should do the Lesser Banishing Ritual first but tbh I was desperate at the time and just cracked on with it, and it worked great.

I don't claim to be an Adept like Regardie, just someone who used a particular practice when I needed it (and IMO nothing else would have worked then). I still use it occasionally, especially during a difficult night when I have trouble sleeping and need something to get me energised for the next day; when I have something to do that day for which flopping around all day like a wet rag wouldn't be a good idea.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

[video=youtube;9teRIt0vHkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9teRIt0vHkY&amp;ab_channel=PauliGMac[/video]

I tried it. . .

But, I am still feeling slightly critical of Ron and Scientology.

Hopefully, can someone tell me if I am perhaps doing something wrong?

Veda

Sponsor
de44ec2c7c327490fdb1132746d19c69.jpg

[video=youtube;9teRIt0vHkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9teRIt0vHkY&amp;ab_channel=PauliGMac[/video]

I tried it. . .

But, I am still feeling slightly critical of Ron and Scientology.

Hopefully, can someone tell me if I am perhaps doing something wrong?

Know you're just kidding, but, of course, this has nothing to do with eliminating the feeling of being critical of Scientology.

This and another post are just a random mix of antecedents of some of the less toxic aspects of Scientology.

I include this sort of thing now and then so that roz 303, and any lurkers, might find a little more variation of material.

[video=youtube;pYSfN3hwoBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYSfN3hwoBo[/video]​

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've not tried this particular variant, but somebody might want to give it a go;

http://ananael.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/hacking-middle-pillar.html

TBH though, I think it's a shame that the Middle Pillar should have been mentioned in connection with Scientology, because there is a chance that people's understandable antipathy towards the latter could rub off on it and I feel it deserves to be apprehended in its own right. As far as I've gone on the Bridge, I haven't seen anything which resembles it at all.

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime

While we're on this stuff, this is the Wim Hof technique of control over the autonomic systems. He can swim through ice water by upregulating his body temperature.

He claims the technique brought him out of grief and depression. It is a breathing technique and claimed to be easily learned. Stamford have verified some claims.

[video=youtube;RW1C_3OXhEs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW1C_3OXhEs[/video]