What's new

GROSS! Off Policy

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Do you really care if a church which deals in human trafficking declares you suppressive?

For myself, I am absolutely suppressive of abortion, human trafficking, mind control, and a host of other human rights abuses committed by Scientology every hour. just because they call it a religion doesn't whitewash those practices into acceptable behavioral practices.

If you want Scientology to declare you a good guy or woman then you have to agree with EVERYTHING they do.

Do you?
I don't see anyone working on a "human trafficking" citation.

If you don't have something you can put on a court docket then it's just some buzzybuzz-buzz for playing the buzz game

I, to my knowledge, have not been declared and would prefer not to be as I would like to be in communication with those in good standing

FoTi

Crusader

If you don't have something you can put on a court docket then it's just some buzzybuzz-buzz for playing the buzz game

I, to my knowledge, have not been declared and would prefer not to be as I would like to be in communication with those in good standing
If you were in communication with someone in good standing and they found out that you were posting on ESMB they would probably stop communicating with you.

freethinker

Sponsor

You're right, no one is, but someone did and then they quit and took a settlement. Ask Debbie. Maybe you could talk to Sheriff Lee Bacca. I'm sure he would be willing to help.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
You're right, no one is, but someone did and then they quit and took a settlement. Ask Debbie. Maybe you could talk to Sheriff Lee Bacca. I'm sure he would be willing to help.
If they took a settlement then the poisonous little shitheels didn't much give a flying fuck whether there was any human trafficking going on now did they?

Fred Basset

Patron
Hi Clay, (BTW, I saw what you may be referring to in your name: the clay pigeon who is shot down because they had no evidence of protesting about following out a senior's orders. That was the idea I got from that PL that mentions the Clay Pigeons)

So just going back to your OP, I ws wantingto hear about how people stumled onto their tech being altered?
The first time for me was I think the "Hope of Man" lecture, this is actually reversed altering because in the earlier tape version the sentence, "...can't help but survive; whether on heaven or in hell, on earth or in a theta trap." had the bold part added back in. So the earlier version actually was missing the extra few words (that made such difference!).
Mostly I stumbled to changes when listening to the Study Tapes. The old tape cassettes were getting worn and broken so I got the new (GAT or GAK?) CD's. The slightly joking mention in one lecture of ".....sounds like Vixie when you kick her." This was a line I rembered well and was fully expcting to hear it where it occurs. So when the next sentence began without any mention of Vixie I wondered what was going on. Had to check transcripts and the tape version. SO then started to pay more attention, but if it isn't easily memorable you may well not notice something missing. That is if you have an early and later edition to compare. I was annoyed and confused by seeing that about 20 minutes of the lecture "Study and Intention" were deleted!.
That including stuff about S&D search and discovery for SP's!
I wonder what else was altered.