What's new

Scientology is following me online now

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Well, I did not see anyone from SCN try to look me up in the past 3 years at least.

Now, after joining this forum I started seeing some increased traffic on my linkedin. Being the suspicious bastard that I happen to be, I started to pay close attention to that.

aLc5Svw.jpg

And bingo, saw this person who happens to be in WISE. I don't have linkedin premium, so I can't see all of the people who visited my profile.

But the increased traffic makes me think someone inside was smart enough to connect the dots after reading my posts here.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
SUGGESTION: Let it be known on your web-linked social networking sites (e.g. linkedin, facebok, et al) that you have just come into a massive inheritance and are looking for non-profit, humanitarian organizations that can help the world.

WHEN CONTACTED: When countless numbers of Regges (e.g. IAS, WTH, IDEAL ORG, FSMS, PLANETARY DISSEM, et al) deluge your sites with helpful advice and urgent demands to meet in person---invite them all to your home.

WHAT THEN?: Tell the 50 or so assembled sector salvagers before entering your house that you need them to sign a consent form so you can videotape their 10 minute pitch presentation inside.

AFTER THAT: When they all refuse to sign and leave, post the video of them freaking out about signing anything on YouTube.

WHY: Because they will NEVER sign anything and will ALWAYS demand that others sign dozens of contracts to them.

SO WHAT? So, it's fun to see what happens when Scientology tech is applied to Scientologists. They don't have any tech to handle that and the full cult-clownism comes out, which is very entertaining.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
SUGGESTION: Let it be known on your web-linked social networking sites (e.g. linkedin, facebok, et al) that you have just come into a massive inheritance and are looking for non-profit, humanitarian organizations that can help the world.

WHEN CONTACTED: When countless numbers of Regges (e.g. IAS, WTH, IDEAL ORG, FSMS, PLANETARY DISSEM, et al) deluge your sites with helpful advice and urgent demands to meet in person---invite them all to your home.

WHAT THEN?: Tell the 50 or so assembled sector salvagers before entering your house that you need them to sign a consent form so you can videotape their 10 minute pitch presentation inside.

AFTER THAT: When they all refuse to sign and leave, post the video of them freaking out about signing anything on YouTube.

WHY: Because they will NEVER sign anything and will ALWAYS demand that others sign dozens of contracts to them.

SO WHAT? So, it's fun to see what happens when Scientology tech is applied to Scientologists. They don't have any tech to handle that and the full cult-clownism comes out, which is very entertaining.
As fun as it sounds, they actually have the tech to handle that. They can find my name on the SP list, then figure stuff out from there.

HelluvaHoax!

As fun as it sounds, they actually have the tech to handle that. They can find my name on the SP list, then figure stuff out from there.
Good point!

Okay, the black op has a slight alteration in that case.

Same exact steps (as above) but on that particular day, but rent a BlueBird motorhome and driver to keep your pets on the move, in Fabian style. You can still life at the house but keep the pets off-grid.

When Scientology operatives realize they can't find (and kill) your pets, they will go into apathy.

All this seems pretty obvious and standard to me. Hope it helps! :)

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Good point!

Okay, the black op has a slight alteration in that case.

Same exact steps (as above) but on that particular day, but rent a BlueBird motorhome and driver to keep your pets on the move, in Fabian style. You can still life at the house but keep the pets off-grid.

When Scientology operatives realize they can't find (and kill) your pets, they will go into apathy.

All this seems pretty obvious and standard to me. Hope it helps! :)
I'm actually pretty secure. I live on too high a floor for anyone to be able to reach my window from the outside. Unless scn wants to hire spiderman, my pets are safe.

Anyone trying to get into my flat would first have to brake through the door to the apartment block (mailboxes are outside, so the "Hey I'm a postman, let me in" routine wil not do), then brake through the gate to my corridor, then brake through the doors to my flat.

Last time someone tried to mess with the corridor gate on my floor, my neighbour (a retired sportsman) bashed his head in with a bat :thumbsup:

So good hint to everyone: Don't live in a detached house, just move into a commieblock. Its like a fortress and the locals don't like strangers :biggrin:

So I'm not very worried about them actually doing something to my apartment. I'm more worried about them making weird calls to my employer or trying to somehow discredit me in my business life.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
What if they're not caught?
I may be overly careful, but I'm not that paranoid to think they would launch an expedition to my country to crash a drone into my home. Let's get real.

I'm not even the highest ranking ethics guy out there. They left Astra alone, so I don't expect them to try to hit me. At this point I believe they just switched my account from inactive to active. I am expecting them to bother my employer with stupid messages though. That doesn't require any real effort.

JustSheila

Crusader
I may be overly careful, but I'm not that paranoid to think they would launch an expedition to my country to crash a drone into my home. Let's get real.

I'm not even the highest ranking ethics guy out there. They left Astra alone, so I don't expect them to try to hit me. At this point I believe they just switched my account from inactive to active. I am expecting them to bother my employer with stupid messages though. That doesn't require any real effort.
Yeh, they do that sometimes with the employers. It's happened to me a couple of times and lots of other people.

It's short-lived, only lasts a couple of weeks at most, and very stupid. Crazy, out-of the blue complaints with no basis and no follow-up info. No phone number, fake names, no evidence... just made up crap.

I've found it's good to give a heads-up to your employer that you recently broke up with someone who has been pranking you and has a (brother/sister) who helps with the pranks. Then the employer tells you when the calls happen.

If you're questioned by your employer, you can say you broke up after you found they were involved with a scamming cult, Scientology, and you didn't want to be involved with it. :yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Unless they use a drone copter.
lol

Yeah, especially a drone copter that can ascend to the 47th floor of your high-rise.

Then in the morning when you wake up and pull the bedroom curtains open, the drone is hovering right there with an LED SCREEN that stroboscopically flashes:
"What Are Your Crimes?!!!"

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Illegal in your whole country, the county, the city...?
There are a lot of laws about drones. In general, nobody can fly a drone in an urban area, over strees or buildings, nor within 5 klicks from an airport. That alone would make it impossible for civilians to legally fly a drone outside my window.

To fly a drone anywhere in the first place, you need a medical certificate and a sort-of "drone pilot licence" you get after passing a test. In my capital region, you also need a special permit from the state government security bureau. Because the government buildings, defence ministry and so on are located here.

I can't imagine anyone from scn getting that last permit. Years ago, maybe they could have just gotten it through a bribe. Now I feel its impossible. Flaunting the state security permit could get them as far as terrorism charges. The state here pretty much hates all small religions, cults or not. I doubt they would let anything slide if people like scn or mormons were involved.

So being perfectly unbiased: If I were still in scn and OSA people would ask me if running a drone here is worth the risk, my sincere answer would be a resounding "hell no!"

For an ex-scn, there are real benefits of living in a centralized, high-security country.

Last edited:

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
ErBMoQL.jpg

More Scn people traffic.

He has nothing explicityly scn in his linkedin profile. Yet even at first glance it would have felt unusual to see a business owner of an "Employee Testing center" from the other side of the world take interest. Hardly high quality OSA secrecy here.

His other public social media profile states that he has been inside scn for 39 year and has "helped 1000s of peeps through scientology", also that he runs an online store selling Hubbard books.

I dunno if I should be flattered by the attention, or just confused :confused:
Wonder if they found any of my other social profiles. :eyeroll:

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, I don't have current data. Though I would not be surprised that he was still on staff there. And not likely in OSA.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
TBg5zto.jpg

Well, this one was smarter and would maybe go under the radar... that is if the previous blatantly obvious visitors didn't trigger me to check things throughly.

Thing is: non-premium linkedin doesn't show you all the visitors, incl anonymous. But if you go to the "who visited your profile" page, open the thw website source view and search for "lastName", you can get more info.:thumbsup:

Conclusion: I'm pretty sure they are viewing these forums. :itstrue:

Perhaps after realizing the previous visists were too obvious they treid something less transparent.
But guess what? "Hello there OSA dude, I still see you!" :wave:

If you guys don't want me to find out and post your activity here, then I have some sound advice:
"I know how this works and you have again failed to otsmart me. I will find out every single time. Don't visit my profile, save yourself the trouble and embarassment."
:owned:

Last edited: