What's new

Ohai Truthseeker!

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Someone did not go fishing. Methinks that for some reason you have an interest in trying to blow this out of all proportion.

Keep trolls and disruptive people out of areas like this requires more thna just expressing shock or dislike. One has to check things out. If DC had done the legwork on tracking down a troll and asked Emma for some confirmation then they should be applauded.

Because a) DC anon already had the IPs b) the act of two people with info cross checking is legitimate and c) they have, I hope exposed a troll.

I know the work that goes into keeping an area like this in a condition to be used by those who really need and want it.

Your little campaign is getting a little transparent.

Oh for gods sake get over yourself. Seriously. You may be a bit of a tosser but tracking you down? hardly worth the effort.

but he is not - he is a troll. Here's an idea alex - learn to call a spade a spade.

No it does not - you are trying to make it fit a bad precedent but you are not doing a very good job of it.

If you feel so strongly - leave.

So mick, if I feel someone is a troll on one forum, but posting on your xso with another identity, will you confirm or deny ips for me?

Will you make it possible for someone to find the real name and info for a member who reading your rules would believe themselves safe from that?

All because you disagree with what they say?

Yea. You would.

Last edited by a moderator:

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
Congratulations DCA, it's a strange act of justice. It's amazing that an old ARS troll got outed in this way. Good sluething.

And Alex,

I am neither comfortable or uncomfortable with Emma's assistance. As a steely eyed Scientologist you dogmatically and rigidly default to the written rules. I believe in fuzzier, life applicable logic. Truthseeker violated board rules by trolling for the church. Had he not engaged in the trolling behavior both here and on ARS and other boards, from what I understand, NO INFORMATION would have been released.

DCA knew this guy's ID, all Emma did was confirm that a new nick online was also his. He was already identified.

Yes it's too bad any information had to be released by a board admin. And a neg/pos confirm of an IP is information, so we don't have to argue that.

But IN THIS SPECIFIC CASE the greatest good was indicating Flash Gordan's ad hom attacks on DCA were part of a larger church run campaign to stifle criticism.

It is a false argument to equate this sit with outing a legitimate member of this board which you absolutely are.

And that's what I love about wogdom. The freedom to apply logic on a case by case basis and not do formulas out of a little green book.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pics on every page!

In case ya missed it!:D

Ohai guys! Meet TruthSeeker, infamous ARS troll who makes it a habit of targeting and harassing exes. :)

bobbi_and_neil_woods.jpg

Wave to Neil Woods, everyone!

Aliases:
Truth Seeker (ARS/WWP)
chessnut1816 (youtube)
Tim Higgs (irl/ARS)
Flash Gordon (ESMB)

As a brief recap, this is the guy with a hard-on for DC recently. http://www.anonymousdc.com/forums/index.php?topic=3668.0

And this is how we found him!

Someone with the username "Flash Gordon" has been trying to dead agent (lol) me on the Ex Scientology message board by trying to convince everyone that I lied about the attack and am a horrible, untrustworthy person. After a resounding GTFO from the entire site, he slunk away. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=255191&postcount=276

I played a hunch and drug up all the TruthSeeker IP addresses I could find from my (and my friends') various go-rounds with him on the internets. I asked Emma to confirm or deny if Flash Gordon was the same person so she wouldn't have to violate the security of ESMB by sending me anyone's numbers. I got a confirm. Working with local exes who have amazing googlefu abilities, we found out from the archives of Lermanet that other intrepid internet searchers had traced TruthSeeker back to Salisbury Marland in 2006 on Spring Ave. http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=66 Also checked his phone number...Salisbury, MD. The weird thing is, this area is mostly strip malls and stores.

But guess who co-owns a Chiropractic Office in that exact plaza on civic ave? Our dear OT8 friend, Mr. Neil Woods. Could be someone else from his office, maybe? :3 We'll have to get all our TS experts together!

So congrats, Mr. Woods. :3 You lose the game.

INB4 Thursday at 2:00pm :thumbsup:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Congratulations DCA, it's a strange act of justice. It's amazing that an old ARS troll got outed in this way. Good sluething.

And Alex,

I am either comfortable or uncomfortable with Emma's assistance. As a steely eyed Scientologist you dogmatically and rigidly default to the written rules. I believe in fuzzier, life applicable logic. Truthseeker violated board rules by trolling for the church. Had he not engaged in the trolling behavior both here and on ARS and other boards, from what I understand, NO INFORMATION would have been released.

DCA knew this guy's ID, all Emma did was confirm that a new nick online was also his. He was already identified.

Yes it's too bad any information had to be released by board admin. And a neg/pos conform of an IP is information so we don't have to argue that.

But IN THIS SPECIFIC CASE the greatest good was indicating Flash Gordan's ad hom attacks on DCA were part of a larger church run campaign to stifle criticism.

It is a false argument to equate this sit with outing a legitimate member of this board which you absolutely are.

And that's what I love about wogdom. The freedom to apply logic on a case by case basis and not do firmulas out of a little green book.

So anyone who believes the church line is automatically a troll and subject to treatment outside the rules of the board?

DOESNT THAT REMIND YOU OF A CHURCH AND THIER SP POLICIES AND FAIRGAME AND DISCONNECTION POLICIES?

Probably not, because you are on the stronger side here.

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
So anyone who believes the church line is automatically a troll and subject to treatment outside the rules of the board?

DOESNT THAT REMIND YOU OF A CHURCH AND THIER SP POLICIES AND FAIRGAME AND DISCONNECTION POLICIES?

Probably not, because you are on the stronger side here.

Ah, the poor oppressed religious minority card.

I'm discussing this specific case, the thread at hand. I am discussing Truthseeker/Flash Gordan. FG's behavior was not that of a community member presenting an opinion. It was hard core dead agenting from an established troll.

I never wrote that dissenters deserve a scond less favorable set of rules.

And no, it does not remind of church policies. Not by a long shot. Because this is a voluntary message board. Loss of membership means one can't participate.

Violation of COS policies (or just a perceived violation and the ensuing witchhunt) mean the possible loss of a job (if you're working for a Scn company) and disconnection from loved ones.

When Scientology goes after you, it can hit your livelihood and family. Real honest to God painful damage. It is a life changing event. It is catastrophic and painful. Real pain felt by real people.

Big, big difference.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah, the poor oppressed religious minority card.

I'm discussing this specific case, the thread at hand. I am discussing Truthseeker/Flash Gordan. FG's behavior was not that of a community member presenting an opinion. It was hard core dead agenting from an established troll.

I never wrote that dissenters deserve a scond less favorable set of rules.

And no, it does not remind of church policies. Not by a long shot. Because this is a voluntary message board. Loss of membership means one can't participate.

Violation of COS policies (or just a perceived violation and the ensuing witchhunt) mean the possible loss of a job (if you're working for a Scn company) and disconnection from loved ones.

When Scientology goes after you, it can hit your livelihood and family. Real honest to God painful damage. It is a life changing event. It is catastrophic and painful. Real pain felt by real people.

Big, big difference.

But all flash is "charged" with is posting on a message board. you cant have it both ways.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
<snip> DOESNT THAT REMIND YOU OF A CHURCH AND THIER SP POLICIES AND FAIRGAME AND DISCONNECTION POLICIES? <snip>
.. hey! - You forgot RPf and the RPF's RPF, and GangBang Sec Checks, Introspection RD and Babywatches.. And Billion year Contracts, Freeloader bills.. SP declares.. And suicides!

You are getting tiresome to say the least Alex!

Your favorite scamcult has the ethics conditions written up, where you can discover, if you care to, that the enemy is not to be treated fairly. He is to be treated to lose!

Have you made such a nuisance of yourself in the org over this very issue? Have you objected to this very PL?

Whatever.. Like Gen. Patton said: "Your job is not to die for your country! - Your job is to make the enemy die for HIS goddamn country!"

It is Hubbard and the Sinister Cult of Scientology that has established the war.. I felt that I had to remind you..

:yes:

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
But all flash is "charged" with is posting on a message board. you cant have it both ways.

Well, flash = TruthSeeker and I think we all know what an ugly, vicious, asshat man of ill repute he is. After hassling the DC anons for months, his extensive history on ARS, and his recent attempts to victimize and "cave in" (lol Scientologese) Tamasin-SP, I don't really have a lot of sympathy.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, flash = TruthSeeker and I think we all know what an ugly, vicious, asshat man of ill repute he is. After hassling the DC anons for months, his extensive history on ARS, and his recent attempts to victimize and "cave in" (lol Scientologese) Tamasin-SP, I don't really have a lot of sympathy.

Nor do I actually.

Its just the principle.

I wish you'd have gotten him otherwise.

I see no good in the games he played.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Nor do I actually.

Its just the principle.

I wish you'd have gotten him otherwise.

I see no good in the games he played.

'They' only 'got' him from his IP addresses on ARS and however they tracked them down. That he also happens to be 'Flash Gordon' is the only connection to ESMB.

And, I have no idea how accurate the 'got' is in this case, to the 'real man'

Worth looking into

Zinj

DCAnon

'They' only 'got' him from his IP addresses on ARS and however they tracked them down. That he also happens to be 'Flash Gordon' is the only connection to ESMB.

And, I have no idea how accurate the 'got' is in this case, to the 'real man'

Worth looking into

Zinj

Also his phone number among other things, but I've refrained from posting it. :yes:

I agree, I think that the activity comes out of this building but might not necessarily be all the work of one person. Interesting to see how this develops.

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
DCAnon: Good work

Hey check this out, posted to the video of the first time I spoke in DC :

chessnut1816 (6 months ago) 0 Reply | Spam
This girl's father isn't the only person Richard Reeves has screwed over. He also caused alot of problems and trouble for me. As far as I'm concerned, he's a suppressive criminal staff member. He needs to be going to an ethics office not being one. By the way, does anyone have a recent photo or footage of this jerk?

very interesting....

And then this on the video of the speech I gave in March:

chessnut1816 (6 months ago) +2 Reply | Spam
Her story hits home for me. This girl's father isn't the only person Richard Reeves has screwed over. He also caused alot of problems and trouble for me. As far as I'm concerned, he's a suppressive criminal staff member. He needs to be going to an ethics officer not being one. By the way, does anyone have a recent photo or footage of this jerk? In my opinion, the DC Org has some of the worst, overt acting, suppresive staff members in their organization.

And then the same thing on the other version of the same speech:

This girl's father isn't the only person Richard Reeves has screwed over. He also caused alot of problems and trouble for me. As far as I'm concerned, he's a suppressive criminal staff member. He needs to be going to an ethics office not being one. By the way, does anyone have a recent photo or footage of this jerk?

Pretty interesting... Bait??? I didn't bite.

And then there was this post recently on the February 10th vid:

sandalwoodred (1 week ago) 0 Reply | Spam
What to know who was handling her father's case in the church of scientology at DC Org?

A man by the name of Richard Reeves.

A suppressive asshole.

When I went to his youtube page and saw the rest of his comments....he is all over mark bunker, tori and makes a comment about zinj being toothless.... boy me is thinking that sandalwoodred is chessnut1816

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
DCAnon: Good work

Hey check this out, posted to the video of the first time I spoke in DC :

very interesting....

And then this on the video of the speech I gave in March:

chessnut1816 (6 months ago) +2 Reply | Spam
Her story hits home for me. This girl's father isn't the only person Richard Reeves has screwed over. He also caused alot of problems and trouble for me. As far as I'm concerned, he's a suppressive criminal staff member. He needs to be going to an ethics officer not being one. By the way, does anyone have a recent photo or footage of this jerk? In my opinion, the DC Org has some of the worst, overt acting, suppresive staff members in their organization.

And then the same thing on the other version of the same speech:

Pretty interesting... Bait??? I didn't bite.

And then there was this post recently on the February 10th vid:

sandalwoodred (1 week ago) 0 Reply | Spam
What to know who was handling her father's case in the church of scientology at DC Org?

A man by the name of Richard Reeves.

A suppressive asshole.

When I went to his youtube page and saw the rest of his comments....he is all over mark bunker, tori and makes a comment about zinj being toothless.... boy me is thinking that sandalwoodred is chessnut1816

So If I am reading this right, it would tend to hint that this person is a disaffected scilon?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I'm reading it like third-partying of Reeves... (since the Chessnut character is TS and we know what he's up to.) - But I don't know the story. Only what's here... Who's the girl and her father mentioned?

Sly work too.. Not too obvious.

:yes:

ScudMuffin

You dont have a problem with the backhanded violation of a board members privacy in contravention to the boards stated policies?

Maybe she didnt just give out the number but to play the game of confirm or deny still accomplishes the same thing.

Not really, confirm or deny clarifies information already held, giving out the number would hand over information not held. If you don't have the right info then you don't learn anything other than the info you have is wrong. That's the difference.

DCAnon

I think he's sandalwoodred too. We've had experience with both of those youtube accounts. At first they pretend to be critics, then when you start talking to them, it turns into PR lines, accusations, and craziness. They've stopped pretending with our Anon accounts and are trying to call out individuals they've recognized and bait people into fights now. :eyeroll:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not really, confirm or deny clarifies information already held, giving out the number would hand over information not held. If you don't have the right info then you don't learn anything other than the info you have is wrong. That's the difference.

But to confirm it is to give information otherwise not held. That your guess is correct. It does not clarify it confirms. If this distinction is to subtle to you I suggest a dictionary.

The new information gained is that the information is correct. It is new information. Not something already held. It is a violation of the boards stated policy. Although as we all know, its emma's board and she can do as she pleases.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Alex,

You can DA me all you like. Nothing will or has changed regarding the way I handle people's information.

In this case I was able to confirm some existing information and at the same time help identify a troll that has been harassing critics and spamming the ARS newsgroup for years.

I have a right to protect ESMB and I will protect ESMB from trolls like him.

Genuine poster is not the same thing as genuine troll.

Perhaps you were not aware of this.