What's new

URGENT FORMER OSA STAFFERS NEEDED

Graham Berry

Patron with Honors
Urgent OSA Info needed

I have an immediate and vey urgent media need to reach former OSA staffers. I would greatly appreciate any names and contact info anyone can forward to me, You can PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Any contacts in or near Los Angeles would be especially useful in the first instance.

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
I used to know one, his name is Safir, and he's from Lebanon. Hopefully, he got out of the cult.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Urgent OSA Info needed

I have an immediate and vey urgent media need to reach former OSA staffers. I would greatly appreciate any names and contact info anyone can forward to me, You can PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Any contacts in or near Los Angeles would be especially useful in the first instance.

Hi Graham,

nice to have you here again. I hope you will find as many former OSA members as you need. I'm sure you are doing a great job as almost allways:yes::thumbsup:

Love
Markus

Terril park

Sponsor
Urgent OSA Info needed

Have no idea of your relations with Mike R and Marty R.

You tried to contact them?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Greetings Graham

In celebration of yet another visit this evening from "Squirrel Buster Productions"
visiting my home, I would like to be in touch with you.

Have some goodies for you :eyeroll:

Please be in touch

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Re: Greetings Graham

In celebration of yet another visit this evening from "Squirrel Buster Productions"
visiting my home, I would like to be in touch with you.

Have some goodies for you :eyeroll:

Please be in touch

Hi Karen,

If you want to get in touch with Graham, it might be more effective to send him a PM, because he might have set up an email alert for his PMs.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mr Nobody and I told you I was trouble.

I have used his Email mail address and PM.
I have a full confession to make ~~~~~

Anytime OSA attempts any kind of visit, increases malicious tabloid fantasy hate sites and so on, I promise solemnly to reveal MORE and MORE and MORE.

We have 1 million ways to reveal their dirty deeds and cover ups.
They do not have 1 million ways to cover it all up.

T

TheSneakster

Have no idea of your relations with Mike R and Marty R.

You tried to contact them?

Like Graham Berry is going to give out OpSec (Operational Security) information on a public forum ?

Geez Terrill.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Anytime OSA attempts any kind of visit, increases malicious tabloid fantasy hate sites and so on, I promise solemnly to reveal MORE and MORE and MORE.

It may take them a little while longer to grasp who and what they are dealing with Karen, and to further realise that NO-ONE messes with our children and gets away with it.

Take care of you.

:yes:

T

TheSneakster

Karen, the reason all these OSA idiots can see around them is shit, is because they have their head so far up David Miscavige's ass.

Do whatever you have to do to get back your family.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Next time they visit you, make sure you have a camera ready. :biggrin:

Just out of curiosity: Was it the team of "squirrel busters" that's already known, or were there any new [STRIKE]feces[/STRIKE] faces?

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron

Why not telling without OSAs visits more and more and more. :)

At the moment you are playing OSAs Game... They harm you and you react ... they stalk you and you react...

I can understand that this "visits" makes you angry, but that is that what they want. When you are angry or may be scared you don't react with (I use the Scientology speech) your analytical mind. It is a better feeling, when you control this situation.

I understand you very good, got stalked too, but not so evil like you. The same reaction of me. They came and I react... They came and I react... Than I wrote the most I knew and they react... This was a better feeling. ...and they can't blackmail me etc.

I have seen less. I don't know what you can tell or not... but as I stopped playing their game, I felt much better. ...and the more you talk, the more you help destroying Cof$ and you help your family members still in.

Important is that you are able to live a lucky life.

My heart goes out to you. :)

:flowers2:

Nicole