What's new

Human Potentials formerly Spirit of Freedom

freedom

I actually enjoyed reading what you had to say. To heal??? Its sounds baby-ish. We cant get away from ourselves. Breakdown of the human spirit?... the human spirit cannot be broken. Whats the truth then? What lies? Is there something better we can all do for ourselves & others rather than this? Im for truth too but the truth is we are all part of what occured which l dont fully understand... but have a look at it from different angles, it could be laughable... Im being insensitive? Maybe. We are all adults here and l say stand up & own up & be counted. But little Susie has a lot to be accounted for...lol. We all make mistakes, have you?
I dont get it? I get it, you are all hurt/pissed off & want someones head. Witch-hunt.
I want the elusive peace, this does not come from running, fighting, trying to get our points across.
Ive said my piece / peace.
I couldnt read these things without saying something for everyone, even you!
These threads are half truth (probably not even half).
This is not about an individual(s), or organisation, this is about us individually.
What are you standing for...? Truth? Hmm!

who deanie

Some of what I've read makes me laugh. No one was forced to hand over money. People are genuinely upset, yes! But being a victim... you are not. No one has been threatened to silence, alot of what is being written maybe genuine to the person posting it but... come on own-up. We were not brain washed, I'm no longer involved for my own reasons but everyone was riding along and there were things that we shared and experienced that we can never ever ignore and it wasn't negative like everyone makes it seem. People were trying to do their best and some made mistakes... do we cry about it and put it on a few people that we once respected and cared about or just gripe. Paste-ing people names on here doesn't resolve anything other than just making you all - right (angrily right)... no-one else has the guts to paste their own names. I probably know you all that have been involved for years and have spent $80k... are you kidding or just foolish? Speak your harsh opinions... go for it... don't forget to have a good look in the mirror, at the end of the day we only have ourselves to blame.

What you have written may well be, or may not be, accurate.

It simply comes back to - what is the purpose of, or the reason behind, the human potentials organisation.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The courses listed in order with old prices, I do believe they have gone up.

Basics of Life- 600.00
Section 1- 715.00
Section 11 and 111- 1695.00
Two Weeker- 3300.00
Clearers Course- 800.00
Presenters Course- 800

And in between all of this you are expected to do a series of sessions. One session could go for between 4 to 8 hours and have an hourly rate of 70.00 to 100.00 dollars.

On top of all this once you became part of the "advanced group" there was constant power-ups and more sessions again. Also every course from the Two Weeker onward was paid to Dove Connections which SUSIE basically owns by herself so the bulk of the takings go to her in one way or another.

Definitely cheaper than Scientology. Clear to OTIII is about $30,000 Aus in Scn.

$500,000 to Section VIII

Section 11 and 111- 1695.00

Section III Anything to do with a wall of fire?

would appreciate more info on these courses ?

Clearers Course- 800.00 , would be interested to know more about this clearers course.

and Suppression order, ? any more details?

:coolwink: It is most encouraging reading others' experience in this cult. Here's a first hand account. The "suppression order" is now off.
This organisation is run by Susie (susanne) Micallef. This is a deluded and messed up individual. She is still at it. During my "stay" I was manipulated out of large sums of money, aside from the thousands and thousands that I paid out for the courses. I also witnessed the partner swapping "ceremonies" first hand. The belief is that when the exact and correct people are in a relationship, the planetary vibration will be raised sufficiently to aid ascension from these earthly confines. Sounds appropriately absurd as I write that, but the nature of brain-washing is to remove one's own sense of judgment and ability to discern. Brain-washing is what occurs in this organisation - disguised as love and care.
It is fundamentally based on scientology - with the founder, New Zealander Colin Brown, spending around 20 years in scientology.
Susie Micallef took over when he passed away - and along with her posse - started running workshops on the gold and sunshine coasts, brisbane, sydney and melbourne.

Any ESMBers out there know of Colin Brown ?
If he was in for "20 years" there should be some
sort of trail or history on him.
Or did I miss something here ?

There was a Colin Brown at Auckland Org early 80s-ish who had at that time already been around for awhile.

Last edited:

Curly Sue

Patron
I actually enjoyed reading what you had to say. To heal??? Its sounds baby-ish. We cant get away from ourselves. Breakdown of the human spirit?... the human spirit cannot be broken. Whats the truth then? What lies? Is there something better we can all do for ourselves & others rather than this? Im for truth too but the truth is we are all part of what occured which l dont fully understand... but have a look at it from different angles, it could be laughable... Im being insensitive? Maybe. We are all adults here and l say stand up & own up & be counted. But little Susie has a lot to be accounted for...lol. We all make mistakes, have you?
I dont get it? I get it, you are all hurt/pissed off & want someones head. Witch-hunt.
I want the elusive peace, this does not come from running, fighting, trying to get our points across.
This is not about an individual(s), or organisation, this is about us individually.

:duh:

Wow you are still so deluded......I'm beginning to feel sorry for you....Hang on....No I'm not.....I ask you again....how far up the food chain were you?

Finally Free

You can pick the bones out of what I have said, but you have missed the whole point. This is an Ex Scientologist message board..If you want to still preach the "tech" and protect those who have gotten away with absolute manipulation...go somewhere else!
If that is what you want to believe to help you sleep better at night then go right ahead. Live in your delusion....just remember that when the penny drops, your whole world WILL come crashing down, just like everyone elses, who by the way had the guts to let go and realise not only what they have been in, but how they were a part of it expanding.
This is again not about BLAME....it is learning the whole truth, you have blinkers on "freedom" take them off. Maybe just maybe some of these people could be right or feel they have a right to speak out, without being smashed for what they are saying....Or maybe you got involved to deep, and to admit that it was a cult and that you had got it all so wrong - that maybe just too much for you to handle...now that I can understand.
The initial purpose of the forum was to warn others to AVOID this organisation at all costs. Congratulations....I think it has been achieved.

Curly Sue

Patron
You can pick the bones out of what I have said, but you have missed the whole point. This is an Ex Scientologist message board..If you want to still preach the "tech" and protect those who have gotten away with absolute manipulation...go somewhere else!
If that is what you want to believe to help you sleep better at night then go right ahead. Live in your delusion....just remember that when the penny drops, your whole world WILL come crashing down, just like everyone elses, who by the way had the guts to let go and realise not only what they have been in, but how they were a part of it expanding.
This is again not about BLAME....it is learning the whole truth, you have blinkers on "freedom" take them off. Maybe just maybe some of these people could be right or feel they have a right to speak out, without being smashed for what they are saying....Or maybe you got involved to deep, and to admit that it was a cult and that you had got it all so wrong - that maybe just too much for you to handle...now that I can understand.
The initial purpose of the forum was to warn others to AVOID this organisation at all costs. Congratulations....I think it has been achieved.

Well done! :clap:

Jump

Operating teatime
:coolwink: It is most encouraging reading others' experience in this cult. Here's a first hand account. The "suppression order" is now off.
This organisation is run by Susie (susanne) Micallef. This is a deluded and messed up individual. She is still at it. During my "stay" I was manipulated out of large sums of money, aside from the thousands and thousands that I paid out for the courses. I also witnessed the partner swapping "ceremonies" first hand. The belief is that when the exact and correct people are in a relationship, the planetary vibration will be raised sufficiently to aid ascension from these earthly confines. Sounds appropriately absurd as I write that, but the nature of brain-washing is to remove one's own sense of judgment and ability to discern. Brain-washing is what occurs in this organisation - disguised as love and care.
It is fundamentally based on scientology - with the founder, New Zealander Colin Brown, spending around 20 years in scientology.
Susie Micallef took over when he passed away - and along with her posse - started running workshops on the gold and sunshine coasts, brisbane, sydney and melbourne.

Yes that is correct, You found that on Google???? wow where?

Right here :coolwink:

who deanie

I commend all who have come forward, spoken out and emerged from under the suppression. That's courageous.:biggrin:

I wish everyone well - no matter your stand-point.

Truth will always prevail - sometimes it just seems to take a while.

Thanks for everything. All the best. :coolwink:

mabudo

Re: Human Potentials formerly Spirit of Freedom - BIG FAT ENERGY FILEDS

Last edited:

oneborneveryday

Some of what I've read makes me laugh. No one was forced to hand over money. People are genuinely upset, yes! But being a victim... you are not. No one has been threatened to silence, alot of what is being written maybe genuine to the person posting it but... come on own-up. We were not brain washed, I'm no longer involved for my own reasons but everyone was riding along and there were things that we shared and experienced that we can never ever ignore and it wasn't negative like everyone makes it seem. People were trying to do their best and some made mistakes... do we cry about it and put it on a few people that we once respected and cared about or just gripe. Paste-ing people names on here doesn't resolve anything other than just making you all - right (angrily right)... no-one else has the guts to paste their own names. I probably know you all that have been involved for years and have spent $80k... are you kidding or just foolish? Speak your harsh opinions... go for it... don't forget to have a good look in the mirror, at the end of the day we only have ourselves to blame.
Yep, your onto it. We only have our selves to blame for our trust in some one else who we thought had the same intention as us, helping others. I smell a rat when s/o uses tech against those wishing to expose a cult. JUST SO YOU UNDERSTAND.The agenda of Human Potentials is not to FREE anyone it is the same as any other cult,
ego driven Power, Money and above all CONTROL. I fear you are STILL under the control of the "cult".