What's new

PARTY IN NYC this MAY 23, 2012 Wednesday

purple haze

Patron with Honors
:thumbsup:

!!!!!!!BRINGING ALOHA TO NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!

Blast from the Past Party in the Village

flash dance & food

a la SUMMER OF LOVE, FLOWER POWER, and PEACE

come have fun!

join us

everyone

we will party for an hour, a day, or a week
:dancer::buzzin::dance3::handinhand::cheers::gathering::rickroll:

like there's no tomorrow!:yes:

purple haze

Patron with Honors
:thumbsup:

!!!!!!!BRINGING ALOHA TO NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!

Blast from the Past Party in the Village

flash dance & food

a la SUMMER OF LOVE, FLOWER POWER, and PEACE

come have fun!

join us

everyone

we will party for an hour, a day, or a week
:dancer::buzzin::dance3::handinhand::cheers::gathering::rickroll:

like there's no tomorrow!:yes:

it's my birthday and I'll dance if I want to, dance if I want to; you would dance too if it happened to you. :happydance:

Free Will

Patron with Honors
Frightfully sorry to say the Land of the Free will not allow me entry because of my cannabis conviction and Her Majesty's Government will never let me have another passport ("terrorist", you know?)

However....I should note we are having a party here in Glastonbury from 30th April till 30th August (though it may not end then). All beautiful people very welcome, I'll even lend you a sleeping bag and sofa for a night or two.

I don't think anyone has ever found a visit to Glastonbury a waste of time. Y'all do know Jesus of Nazareth came here with his Uncle Joe when he was 12, and they were still working out the plans for his later "Son of God" career?

Attachments

• Destiny (3).jpg
    Destiny (3).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 31ee7b737e5ee3d83a9bde4e9259d442-d4ndpl7a.jpg
    31ee7b737e5ee3d83a9bde4e9259d442-d4ndpl7a.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 544px-Milton_preface.jpg
    544px-Milton_preface.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 00 Abbots Court Gigolo.jpg
    00 Abbots Court Gigolo.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 27

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Where in NYC is the party going to be?

Pete

Please email me on : [email protected] for the phone number and introduce yourself.

It will be a "flash party" as in flash mob: I'll be texting the precise location in the Village as a scavenger hunt, starting May 20th.

It'll be a 10 day party, with the main day being on the 23rd, ALL DAY AND NIGHT. I've got the energy and stamina.:omg: you're welcome to attend at any time during that period.:happydance:

That Sea Org experience brought out the best in me; so will this party. LOL

Looking forward to surfing the Big Apple.:yes:

Aloha,
purple haze

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Frightfully sorry to say the Land of the Free will not allow me entry because of my cannabis conviction and Her Majesty's Government will never let me have another passport ("terrorist", you know?)

However....I should note we are having a party here in Glastonbury from 30th April till 30th August (though it may not end then). All beautiful people very welcome, I'll even lend you a sleeping bag and sofa for a night or two.

I don't think anyone has ever found a visit to Glastonbury a waste of time. Y'all do know Jesus of Nazareth came here with his Uncle Joe when he was 12, and they were still working out the plans for his later "Son of God" career?

hey free, sorry you can't come...you sounds like a lot of fun!:coolwink:

:omg: I'm sure it'll be on you tube daily, so you can partake vicariously! :clap:

Aloha

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

Hmm that's a decent length party, and no mistake.

Wonder what the neighbours'll think.

I presume you were talking about Joseph of Aramathea and not Uncle Joe Stalin.

Have a great party.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Please email me on : [email protected] for the phone number and introduce yourself.

It will be a "flash party" as in flash mob: I'll be texting the precise location in the Village as a scavenger hunt, starting May 20th.

It'll be a 10 day party, with the main day being on the 23rd, ALL DAY AND NIGHT. I've got the energy and stamina.:omg: you're welcome to attend at any time during that period.:happydance:

That Sea Org experience brought out the best in me; so will this party. LOL

Looking forward to surfing the Big Apple.:yes:

Aloha,
purple haze

Purps, will it be Youtubed? I love watching flash mobs. It's what public spaces were designed for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqycMVXFG-k

purple haze

Patron with Honors
Purps, will it be Youtubed? I love watching flash mobs. It's what public spaces were designed for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqycMVXFG-k

Flash Mobs are my favorite thing to watch on you tupe, La La Lou Lou! you got the idea exactly. lots of us old farts don't know a flash mob from shinola. so thanks for a video to demo it! :omg:

Don't tell anyone, but I create spontaneous flash mobs when I shop at Trader Joe's. They have great music and folks just join in, when I start dancing in the aisles! :eyeroll:

don't think I'll have any problem getting folks to join in dancing in the street, just need a large boom box or something for music. :yes:

aloha, purple haze

Last edited: