What's new

Various pics of Scientology in the 80s and 90s, unpublished, until now...

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maayan and Amir at the protest in France against the new proposed psychiatric regulation
AoZRRkkn_original.jpg

Eitan:
9CRTiK-Z_original.jpg

The Registration area/Bookstore in Hayarkon Street, 1981:
esG0z+Fi_original.jpg

Sygalle:

rk4pou___original.jpg

This was some project of making the main street in Jaffa nicer, so Scientologist volunteers were painting the walls in the street. In this picture - Keren Ben Lavi
Imp5j+5V_original.jpg

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
David Lurie (Without a tie)
CQBkCJCl_original.jpg

With ‎‎Eldar Bakshi, Ido Fischler, Daphna Fischler, Dalit Vilhelmsen, Dina Vapnik, dina vapnik, Pnina Megiddo Reif, ‎‎Moshe Aviv, ‎Maayan Moshe, ‎חמדה גינזבורג‎‎‎, avital fitussi, Solee Weill, Uri Weill, Michel Savanes‎‎ and Shira Elsharfi‎.
CrjGKB9p_original.jpg

France! demonstration against a new psychiatric legislation.
y2uCCYmD_original.jpg

cPZbN7+O_original.jpg

With Dalit Vilhelmsen, Yael Abraham and Tali Cohen Korn at Sceintology Center Tel Aviv. January 97.
oycb9Shx_original.jpg

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
With Dalit Vilhelmsen, Yael Abraham and Tali Cohen Korn at Sceintology Center Tel Aviv. January 97.
oycb9Shx_original.jpg

oh good god. Jeff Pomerantz.

Wherever he is, he manages to get his mug in front of the camera.

I remember seeing photos of the Portland Crusade years ago. There were about 200 of them, and he was in every single one of them....

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Cheating a little bit, but this pic was made in 1966:
ukOQWRGu_original.jpg

Still cheating, from 2007:
Delphi La Pic! 2008! — with Alonzo Powell Jr, Mike Bievenouer, Dina Lee, Amy Rae Hanson, Rachel Reinhart, Vanessa Aguirre, Vicky Jap Dharam Rose, Maggie Reinhart, Karen Dale, Chris Hanson, Joan Roeschke, Melanie Martin, Triona Murphy, Fawn Fayton, Jill Carraher, Marice Todd, Karey Hamilton and Marianne Ditko.
4adIzGX6_original.jpg

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Still cheating:
With Keri Lee, sammie, Kevin Dorian, Julianne Marie Boudreaux, Michelle Smith Workman, Justin Workman, Amy L Giles, lance Aylor, dannylle Milford, Jacqui Matsumoto, Michael J. Coleman, Lonnie, John Goffredo, Alithea Coleman, Josue, Gabriel Olague "Gabo", Shiela saleihian, Jake Hastings and Rocky.
kuGJ6ouX_original.jpg

Amy's wedding at CC Int:
with Julianne Williams, Michael Giffin, Bryn Wesch, Will Wesch and Julie Walker.
4Gar7_ob_original.jpg

Karen Dale:
7Y2BRyku_original.jpg

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
David Lurie and his friend, all dressed in white, were they recruiting for the Ship?

Did they remove a lot of staff and public?

Look at the HUGE age difference between the 2012 shot and the 80s and 90s shots.

That's persuasive evidence that Scientology will die with the Boomer generation and their retirement funds.

TG1

you got that right tiggy

CoS is on a track to go from youth to senility without a period of maturity

the model T put america on wheels and changed little in nearly twenty years until it was reengineered into the model A

CoS needs that sort of reengineering

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL at all the people F5ing this thread, hoping their pic doesn't come up :p. I've got you ;)

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
oh good god. Jeff Pomerantz.

Wherever he is, he manages to get his mug in front of the camera.

I remember seeing photos of the Portland Crusade years ago. There were about 200 of them, and he was in every single one of them....

wasn't that the original org? I seem to recall that room - thats where the police showed up to the Hanukkah party we had there when I was on Mission. Man I did enjoy myself in Israel - what a great country.

Last edited:

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Jacobs family:
RhnzcS60_original.jpg

Some event in the 80s:
XI6hee63_original.jpg

Lane and Marc at CC:
OzRU2+PE_original.jpg

Delphi Oregon: 1974 or 1977:
There's Margie Morrison, Madeline Munoz, Ernie Lehman , Alan Larson , Healy Burnham, Ray Phelps in pic . Need help with a few more names — with Ralf Temps, Ernie Lehman, Margie Morrisson and Mitch Neuhauser.
8f7SJ4Yx_original.jpg

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Flate family @ the Freewinds in 2000:
P7QtnvzJ_original.jpg

Los Angeles and Clearwater, somewhere in the 80s:
Chantal Dodson, Natalie Wattre, Julia Macaire Calderon, Stephanie Basso, Nicole Garcia, Heather Winters Coleman and Andy Coon
zhx+Op_m_original.jpg

Los Angeles and Clearwater:
Kevin Dorian and Heather Winters Coleman
++KUd6F+_original.jpg

In the 70s:
57vMvX71_original.jpg

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
‎‎‎Yoram Elbas, ‎‎רוי אלבז‎, Ron Bloozini‎‎, Charlie Guide, Shully Bucai, Mordi Bucai‎ and ‎זוהר לייבוביץ‎‎.

But there's only five adults, That'll be Yoram, Ron, Shuli and Mordi (she has changed, I thought she was very petite, but then she's had twins? and Zohar Leibovitz I don't know. Who are the other two?