What's new

AUCKLAND Org Newsletter/Promo Leak Thread

While vacationing recently in WWP I read that AK org's fix-ups are going to cost 16 million dollars. Add that to the 10 mil to buy it and we get 26 mil $

AK is very lucky that they are immortal beings, with a debt that huge. :biggrin:

There are only 350 Scientologists in NZ now.

randomx

Patron with Honors
On paper there are 315 Scientologists in New Zealand.
And yet their event photos show only twenty or so, including children.

I can only conclude that the 2013 census results are another huge stat push.

The 2006 New Zealand census counted 357 Scientologists. But back then, a really hyped event would be attended by no more eighty scios.

If one could physically see the 315 yes votes for scientology, I think there would be a lot of children and people on life support, or dementia sufferers, and substance abusers.

And let`s not forget all the in-actives who "love the tech...but hate current management."

The very same current management that has effectively put every active scio in New Zealand one million dollars further in debt.

The only things keeping Scientology alive in New Zealand is photo shop and morbid curiosity.

http://www.kiwianon.com/wp/ for daily updates.

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron

While vacationing recently in WWP I read that AK org's fix-ups are going to cost 16 million dollars. Add that to the 10 mil to buy it and we get 26 mil $

AK is very lucky that they are immortal beings, with a debt that huge. :biggrin:

There are only 350 Scientologists in NZ now.

Well really that would be 350 broke and disheartened Scientologists .... now that's planetary clearing :biggrin:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Poor bugger, getting Alzheimer's.

Never knew him, the 80's were after my time there.

Not something I would wish on anybody.

randomx

Patron with Honors
Latest Auckland mailout. July 2014

Attachments

• CCF14082014_00000.jpg
    CCF14082014_00000.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 53
  • CCF14082014_00001.jpg
    CCF14082014_00001.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 60
  • CCF14082014_00002.jpg
    CCF14082014_00002.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 60
  • CCF14082014_00003.jpg
    CCF14082014_00003.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 53

randomx

Patron with Honors
In case that one didn`t get you reaching for your cheque book...

Attachments

• CCF14082014_00000.jpg
    CCF14082014_00000.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 89
  • CCF14082014_00001.jpg
    CCF14082014_00001.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 82
  • CCF14082014_00002.jpg
    CCF14082014_00002.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 96
  • CCF14082014_00003.jpg
    CCF14082014_00003.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 89
Latest Auckland mailout. July 2014

These people are on that contributors list:

Stan Hilliam. If alive he would over 100 now right?
Denny Frater. Same or very late 90s?
Dorothy Parker (Ex AG years ago) over 100
I think the three above are deceased.
Harvey Stapleton. Died Years ago….possibly before and Ideal Org program was even considered for NZ.
Wally Collis. Died years ago. I think it might be decades ago.

Vickey and Edward Dickey are SO staff in OZ and have been for years now.

Peter and Hilary Shead. AFAIK these two are ozzies and have never been NZers.
Peter Sapsford. AFAIK he is an ozzie and has never been a NZer.

Leisa and Bruce Goodman. Leisa used to be Human Rights Director for COS Int.
She and her hubby won’t be taking any services in the AK org ever.

Her mother, Melva Collins, also a contributor is an AO public but has extreme allergies to all orgs!
She won’t be doing services at AK org!

Ken and Nola Boyd, who, AFAIK live a loooong way from AK and could be deceased now, or over 100 years old, perhaps as old as 115 years??

There are a lot of names I don’t know, which is not surprising since I have been out for a long time now.

However, I am guessing there are a few other Australians on there, plus a coupla NZers who now live in OZ and will never go back to NZ, who were hit up for money for the AK Ideal Morgue. All this shows that they have so few people in, in NZ they had to get Ozzies to pay, as well as having gotten money from people years ago, who then died of old age.

Amongst the ones I do recognize there are very very few staff or ex staff. I guess they are all out of scientology now or didn’t want to contribute. Some of the names I recognize will have a lower age limit of early sixties and they go up from there.

randomx

Patron with Honors
Stan is still alive. He has not been in any newsletters for about 2 years.
I think he is about 95.
Denny died about a decade ago. Left $ to Scio in his will.
No info at all on Dorothy Parker for over a decade.

Not sure about Harvey Stapleton. Hear he`s dead. Then I hear he is alive again. Maybe he really did go O.T.

Wally Collis dead about a decade ago. Joined Ron at target 2.

Vicky and another over 80 year old lady were on their own RPF in the basement of that School outside of Sydney for years.
Looks like she brought her way out.

A lot of the names on this list were fleeced long before the Idle Morgue project was dreamed of.
Some of these people are out, dead or just plain bewildered.

Leisa Goodman left staff somewhere in the U.S. and hasn`t been heard of since.

Peter Shead was in a newsletter six months ago as a newly recruited S.O. staff member in Sydney.

There are thirty people max posing for Auckland org, "look how fast we are expanding " photos.

" Irradication of Scientology is the only game where everybody wins."
Randomx.

These people are on that contributors list:

Stan Hilliam. If alive he would over 100 now right?
Denny Frater. Same or very late 90s?
Dorothy Parker (Ex AG years ago) over 100
I think the three above are deceased.
Harvey Stapleton. Died Years ago….possibly before and Ideal Org program was even considered for NZ.
Wally Collis. Died years ago. I think it might be decades ago.

Vickey and Edward Dickey are SO staff in OZ and have been for years now.

Peter and Hilary Shead. AFAIK these two are ozzies and have never been NZers.
Peter Sapsford. AFAIK he is an ozzie and has never been a NZer.

Leisa and Bruce Goodman. Leisa used to be Human Rights Director for COS Int.
She and her hubby won’t be taking any services in the AK org ever.

Her mother, Melva Collins, also a contributor is an AO public but has extreme allergies to all orgs!
She won’t be doing services at AK org!

Ken and Nola Boyd, who, AFAIK live a loooong way from AK and could be deceased now, or over 100 years old, perhaps as old as 115 years??

There are a lot of names I don’t know, which is not surprising since I have been out for a long time now.

However, I am guessing there are a few other Australians on there, plus a coupla NZers who now live in OZ and will never go back to NZ, who were hit up for money for the AK Ideal Morgue. All this shows that they have so few people in, in NZ they had to get Ozzies to pay, as well as having gotten money from people years ago, who then died of old age.

Amongst the ones I do recognize there are very very few staff or ex staff. I guess they are all out of scientology now or didn’t want to contribute. Some of the names I recognize will have a lower age limit of early sixties and they go up from there.

randomx

Patron with Honors
News so big that not even the truth can contain it.

Attachments

• CCF16082014_00000.jpg
    CCF16082014_00000.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 83
  • CCF16082014_00001.jpg
    CCF16082014_00001.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 71
  • CCF16082014_00002.jpg
    CCF16082014_00002.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 76
  • CCF16082014_00003.jpg
    CCF16082014_00003.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 70

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
And the delusions of earth-shattering grandeur continue unabated.:duh:

Same tired old faces all "VGIs" yet still lacking food and sleep.:yes:

Same "look at our amazing stats" - that reflect a brief upward blip before returning to the usual death spiral this cult is locked in.:happydance:

Same lies from people like Mal McClintock trying to drum up $s for the Idle Morgue scam.:angry:

No wonder the cult is in the state it's in - the bubble is getting smaller and smaller as the "wog world" reality seeps in.:woohoo:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Vaguely remember Leisa. Wasn't she the blonde girl hanging out with Rory Denness back in the 70's?

Vicky Dickey still in? Holy crap. Talk about stuck in an incident..... She was ED when I was in. Is Edward her son? Can't quite remember...

I was gonna say something about the GI sending out those flyers, but you guys beat me to it, but LOL. Did they dig up old Wally and force him to print it, or it's another 5 years on staff?

So as for the next subject, when the Ideal Org is completed :)roflmao: yeah, right), they are going to fill it with...... NOBODY!!

Either that, or Mangere (Auckland) airport will be having a very busy week then?