What's new

Alan's been kidnapped! (was John McMaster's partial story!)

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Re: My Universe Collapsed!

Talk about worth a read - this is one outstanding post.....even long after this gentleman has passed on.

When I read the handwritten document of LRH to C/S 1, Brian Livingston – ordering him to get GO Legal John Parcelle to inform the IRS that I owed back taxes.

This document devastated me - it sent me into a state of shock – I could not confront the incredible betrayal.

My universe was beginning to collapse then.

When I managed to slip off the ship and went to the Hotel and made the call to Dallas – to my top Exec Susan Ballantine and when she told me that every Org and every Mission had been informed that I had confessed to being a secret agent in the pay of business interests and that I was attempting to take over Scientology.

My universe collapsed completely.

Hubbard and Mary-Sue were masters at collapsing people universes.

John McMaster’s universe was collapsed the same way, as was Yvonne Gillham’s, Ray and Pam Kemp, Bent and Mary Corydon, Jack Horner, and 100’s of others who reached beyond LRH’s and MSH’s control.

Collapsed universes usually start with a moment of shock.

When a being runs into an overwhelming or non-comprehended situation, whether written or spoken, it can create a moment of heavy shock.

This collapses your space, energy, time, objects and the ability to manifest your wants into a condensed dot.

You have no space, no reach, no energy, no time, no ownership of things or objects, and no ability to create.

In an attempt to be responsible you turn inward – big mistake – now you begin to make yourself wrong.

This causes you the being to withdraw from the area.

The more high powered the being the bigger the shock.

This shock throws the being out of the space and the area or areas he was occupying.

The being puts in the space he was occupying a frozen burnt out collection of mental images of the now collapsed set-ups he had created into that moment of shock.

This can cause the being to experience the feeling of being compulsively outside of the area or subject he wants to occupy.

Too many of these shocks and the being will experience the feeling of chronic aloneness.

You will feel like an outsider no matter where you go.

The mental image often has nothing on it, just a gap of blackness. The shock created is quite painful and the being feels "stupid". To handle that feeling of stupidity he puts in an altered representation of the situation.

Realize that when you see someone with a vague or stunned look on his face, he is stuck in a gap of blackness mental images caused by the shock of an overwhelming or non-comprehended situation.

The mental images just before and just after the shock contain confusion and pain. It is the confusion, pain, and altered representations combined that make up the sensation of stupidity.

So when you feel "stupid", realize that it isn't you but mental images that contain shock, confusion, pain, gaps of blackness, stupidity, and altered representations.

Thus there are six manifestations connected to overwhelming or non-comprehended situations.

1. Confusion.
2. Shock.
3. Gap of blackness.
4. Pain.
5. Stupidity.
6. An altered representation.

You lose all ability to make gains – both in life and for yourself.

The resultant damage that of your being stuck in a collapsed universe is tremendous – as you now continuously negatively process yourself downscale.

You lose the ability to hold a position, to be yourself – worse you start to believe the false accusations of how bad you are.

You have become trapped and locked in mortal combat with your “universe collapsers” because you feel the only way out is to right the wrongs you have done – yet at the same time you know that your “universe collapsers” have also lied to you.

Usually this type of incident is so heavy and the resultant upsets so great – it will not read on a meter.

Hubbard and Mary-Sue tendency to collapsing people universes usually turned on when they engaged in criminal activities. :omg:

More to come!

RogerB

Crusader
Both he and John Mac are people I certainly wish I'd been able to get to know - both spectular people !

Yes, I've often wondered, thought, what was it about the gang of old-timers who got into $cn in those early day . . . the famous names: Horner, McMaster, Walter, Gilham, Kemp, Berner. et al.

They were stellar people. They brought much to the party.

In many respects, it seems they were not into anything for themselves, particularly, one of the things I observed in them is they were very much into the benefit of mankind: the benefit of the societies they were a part of.

And in retrospect, I suppose it is this that put them so much in conflict with Hubbard and his hidden agenda. They had a higher ideal to truth and to the benefit of their fellows than Hubbard.

I can only say, I thank them for their presence and for having known them. I was and has been a "trip."

RogerB

Yes, I've often wondered, thought, what was it about the gang of old-timers who got into $cn in those early day . . . the famous names: Horner, McMaster, Walter, Gilham, Kemp, Berner. et al.

In many respects, it seems they were not into anything for themselves, particularly, one of the things I observed in them is they were very much into the benefit of mankind: the benefit of the societies they were a part of.

And in retrospect, I suppose it is this that put them so much in conflict with Hubbard and his hidden agenda. They had a higher ideal to truth and to the benefit of their fellows than Hubbard.

I can only say, I thank them for their presence and for having known them. I was and has been a "trip."

RogerB

My take: they were motivated individuals who found for themselves that aspects of dianetics tech were tremendously useful and who accordingly wanted to be a part of an effort to help others as well as themselves by expanding upon the successes they had already achieved.

Too bad the prima donna with the unresolved egocentricity issues succeeded in making himself the group's focal point.

Mark A. Baker

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
My take: they were motivated individuals who found for themselves that aspects of dianetics tech were tremendously useful and who accordingly wanted to be a part of an effort to help others as well as themselves by expanding upon the successes they had already achieved.

Too bad the prima donna with the unresolved egocentricity issues succeeded in making himself the group's focal point.

Au contraire.

I think it is actually apropos and extremely fortunate that an incorrigible liar and proponent of a mental health hoax had such exuberantly pronounced mental health problems.

It's one of the ways that nature provides early-warning protection to other species. Think rattlesnake or skunk.

In simple terms, don't expect mental help from someone who is mental.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious

RogerB

Reading Alan and Challenge's stories has been really refreshing for me. It has helped me to 'end-cycle' on organised Scientology. I even feel comfortable having my Scientology books around now, knowing that they are part of something we all went through. I feel like I have been able to let go of so much and that the people in the Org and graded levels of spiritual freedom all mean absolutely nothing to me. I thought I felt that way before, but obviously I didn't because I didn't feel this disconnected from it all. I would go as far as to say that I've stopped being able to have fun, have been too serious and completely lost my sense of self over the years but now I feel ready to go and claim it back. I was on a wonderful spiritual journey before Scientology and feel that over time I have become too trapped in other people's games and negative ideas.

These stories are great.

And as for Rogers comments about all those great people who used to be Scientologists? I'm sure they were much loved by many in and out of the Church and I don't doubt that many have wonderful memories from being involved with those people. The Scientology movement has not seen a collection of such people since. To those that have moved on RIP or best of luck with wherever it is you may be now.

guanoloco

As-Wased
During the 1950s Hubbard wrote a lot of strange letters to the FBI, claiming one thing or another, including that various people (mostly Scientologists, plus his ex-wife) were Communists or Communist sympathizers.

There's a stack of these letters a half inch thick, and some are on the Internet.

http://www.ronthenut.org/appears-.htm

http://www.religio.de/books/lifeti/sara_bg.htm

Great post, Veda, I find it especially rewarding when I contrast it with On Writing to Governments, 3 March 1969 from Ron the Humanitarian:

Governments these days act very strangely when one writes to them.

In late 1962 I wrote the US President after a year had been spent working with flight surgeons in an aircraft squadron which, due to Scientology, went the whole period without a single accident, to state that we could help pilots. The letter was polite and offering help to the government.

Shortly thereafter, longshoremen, posing as marshals, armed with a false warrant, made a drawn-gun raid on our Washington Church and seized prayer books and instruments.

In 1966 I wrote Dr. Verwoerd the South African Prime Minister a letter that I had information that a dangerous situation might exist in his vicinity. He wrote back thanking me.

I was suddenly made persona non grata in southern Africa.

Shortly afterwards Dr. Verwoerd was assassinated by a psychiatric patient.

In 1967, about July, I wrote Home Office Immigration offering to help them with any student immigration problem as I had found that some of the people they said were Scientologists weren’t. And that perhaps I could get the UK Church directors to cooperate. A very polite letter.

The Home Office promptly told the papers my UK visa was cancelled and even informed me some three weeks later. They barred out all students, even Commonwealth citizens and barred my daughter who is a British subject.

In December 1968 UK Parliament said there would be no Scientology Inquiry.

As I had been barred out only on the word of now fired Kenneth Robinson, the psychiatric front man, in January 1969, I courteously wrote the Home Office that as the government had not produced any evidence against me, could I please have my unlimited landing card back.

The new Health Minister promptly appointed an “Inquiry into Scientology” and the Home Office rejected my request.

Those are the only four letters I’ve written governments. They were all pleasant, courteous, routine.

Each one seems to have caused a violent even terrified explosion out of all proportion.

HA! HA! HA!

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
Great post, Veda, I find it especially rewarding when I contrast it with On Writing to Governments, 3 March 1969 from Ron the Humanitarian:

HA! HA! HA!

Well, now we know about the one he/MSH wrote about Alan Walters as well! And look how it backfired!

IMO, Hubbard tried to play both sides and it backfired, just like his involvement in the occult. That backfired too later on in life when he lost all sense of reality (and decency) like Crowley before him.

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Thanks for bringing back this thread into life. There is a lot I gained from reading it all.

I miss Alan a lot as his posts has always been of great inspiration to me.

Too bad he didn't end the story with the IRS before passing away. Does anyone know the outcome?

Jean-Baptiste

guanoloco

As-Wased
Au contraire.

I think it is actually apropos and extremely fortunate that an incorrigible liar and proponent of a mental health hoax had such exuberantly pronounced mental health problems.

It's one of the ways that nature provides early-warning protection to other species. Think rattlesnake or skunk.

In simple terms, don't expect mental help from someone who is mental.

This is another thing I've pondered recently and that is whether to hate or thank Hubbard.

The hate part - he so dastardly trapped us...shame, shame.

The thank part - the madness became unbearable to tolerate and he left such a super sordid track history to eliminate all doubt to his intentions...but that leaves us with this for him once again...shame, shame.

Good twin

Floater
Thanks for bringing back this thread into life. There is a lot I gained from reading it all.

I miss Alan a lot as his posts has always been of great inspiration to me.

Too bad he didn't end the story with the IRS before passing away. Does anyone know the outcome?

Jean-Baptiste

He made it through, but the details are mostly lost. There were many more adventures after that. Alan started his own game and played successfully while fending off OSA.

If you believe that life is everlasting, he is still here. :coolwink:

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
I was a pc at Bernie Green's International Awareness Center in NYC during those years. He once took some delight in showing me a Christmas Card he had just received from Hubbard. Said he got one every year even though he was a declared SP! Green seemed to think that whatever shenanigans were going on at the time, everything would work itself out eventually and they'd all be good buddies again some day. I wonder if anyone else in Hubbard's circle was still on the old man's Christmas list even after being declared SP?
Bill
I know this was posted quite a while ago, but just to put on record that when I was LRH Comm one of our tasks was to send out Christmas cards as though from LRH ! He didn't send them.