What's new

An old Alan post where he...

I started reading this board sometime last year as a guest. I remember coming across a post of Alan Walter's where he describe processing he was receiving where he noticed his teammates were compressing old incidents for him in order to keep them off from him or an idea along those lines. As he was running some of these incidents the beings or teammates would 'pop up' after the incident they were keeping of from him were gone. he mentioned his auditor at the time was incredulous.

I thought he named to auditor as Louis Jordan but I cannot find this post again.

Does anyone remember that post? I've run several different searches both on the board and through google for the board and keep coming up empty handed.

Any help here would be appreciated.

First does anyone remember reading this post?

Second , can you find it?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Quasi

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your question sorta rings a bell with me, but I'd have to search all Allan's posts too! :melodramatic:

RogerB would probably have the best recall re this, I think.

SomeGuy - he mentions Louis Jordan there but not where he realized that his teammates were compressing/containing pain and loss from old incidents and as he ran these incidents those teammates were popping to view as he released them from the things they were compressing for him.

I've literally spent hours over the last couple weeks searching for this thread using Alan's name with various combinations of words containing compressed, teammates, contained, popping, etc.

That post existed and besides EP one other person seems to remember it too. I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but I did notice that some of Alan's posts have been edited after he passed... Not sure why anyone would take that particular post down though. I'm sure I'm trying to make connections where there are none :unsure:

Now I may have that post confused with another one where he mentions some of these beings have been locked up in these things for so long many didn't speak english or any language at all they were locked for so long. I'm a little afraid to mention that because it may not have been the same post.

Any other help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

Quasi

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
Alan gave a lecture about it, exactly what you are describing. You can find it here:
http://www.knowledgism.com/audio/index.asp

You'll have to sign up for a free account to hear it on Knowledgism.com. You'll also have to download Real Player because it's in the "rm" format. Real Player offers a free player on real.com. Don't pay for the upgraded professional player because the free basic one will work just fine. It's not filled with adware or spyware.

The lecture is called Miracles And Magic. It's one of the free lectures Alan has available on the Knowledgism.com website. I've listened to it over 10 times. He talks about how your spiritual teammates can help you find the right answers in life, to help you achieve success faster and bigger than you can all by yourself. It's an amazing lecture!

Cheers,
FFL

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Thanks. I have that on a cassette. I just saw it last week in my basement archives. I will give another listen to Miracles and Magic. I think I saw two tapes with similar titles by ACW in that cache.

This thing about beings holding down an incident or being the different parts of an incident etc or the moods or energies of it gets fascinating. I had one volatile area where beings were being the different personnel in the charged drama. When later the charge was triggered they would move in and blanket the brain of a similar corresponding individual in any matching scenario. It is amazing how similar some earlier similars are. This temporary haunting of an unsuspecting person's temporal lobes is spooky.