What's new

Angry Gay Pope makes an insensitive ass of himself of LRH Way..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
i was banned.... because i did not post vids of my favorite song, did not talk about burritos and did not write "HUUUUUGGGGSSSSS". :coolwink:

You're a liar. It is common knowledge why you were banned.. and I'd be careful if I were you...you may soon be banned from another board. :)

nomdeguerre

I was in the thick of it from 72 to 2001. I have to say that while there were changes while the old man was around, that they pale to what happened under the new regime. While I respected the old man I was more inclined to think for myself than to be a blind follower. Somehow I read into his message that my response was the one he was hoping for. With AGP everything has been turned on it's head.

nomdeguerre

I saw AGP on his rise to power he warmed up abusing the staff of the San Francisco Org with his henchmen before the main event of the mission holders conference. When he got in my face, I almost punched him out. I held back because he was so freaking short. I regret not decking him to this day. lol.

At 5 ft even Stalin would have towered over him. The haircut is Stalinesque imho.
Papal bull. lol.
Nom

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I saw AGP on his rise to power he warmed up abusing the staff of the San Francisco Org with his henchmen before the main event of the mission holders conference. When he got in my face, I almost punched him out. I held back because he was so freaking short. I regret not decking him to this day. lol.

As AGP has never been a Scientologist, perhaps you'd like to share with us why introduced yourself to this board with a manufactured lie... typical of OSA shenanigans.

JustSheila

Crusader
Scientology has a way of getting under your skin. It can cause people to exercise rash and poor judgement whether for or against. If you were in then getting out can be an emotional roller coaster as you unwind the mind_ _ _ _. We can all say and do some stupid things - its allowed. My understanding is that AGP is agin em from the anti-gay angle. There are lots of reasons to be opposed to Scientology but an Ex has a better understanding of how it messes with your head than a never-in who is angry at the injustice. OSA excels at capitalizing on this effect that it has on people. We have seen how they try to push people over the edge to where they provide the crazy photo op that can be used to discredit them.AGP has taken that lesson to heart but it also requires discipline and self restraint as you walk the fine line between outrageous a Anonymous has been a great ally in the struggle and they have proven the effectiveness of in-your-face outrageous behavior. I do think nd irrational.

If I were an OSA op that took this vid it would earn me a very nice commendation.

Len, AGP does not represent Anonymous. Please don't get that idea. AGP does his own thing and happens to also be an Anon. There are a large number of Anons who disagree with his actions and antics.

The majority of Anonymous protests were not "in-your-face outrageous behavior," either. Laws were followed, individual Scientologists were addressed politely and there was a lot of dancing and singing. Anonymous protests were FUN. The main song they played was, "Why can't we be friends." The other Anonymous protests had an entirely different attitude than AGPs. They also included quite a few gay members.

Also, it was mainly we exes who gave speeches protesting together with the Anons, because the Anons were concerned about saying the right things. A few Anons also gave speeches, but it was mainly us. The Anons encouraged staff and public to leave and tried not to hurt individual feelings. Most were extremely considerate and compassionate. Those actions and their support and compassion really did result in a large number leaving the Cult of Scientology.

Cheers to those Anons! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Boo Hiss to AGP and the abusive methods he used on a disabled victim of the cult. I've never met AGP, but all the Anons I have met were compassionate, wonderful, warm people, all of which I would be proud to call my friends. Don't insult them by grouping them with AGP. What they did (and some still do) isn't even similar.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

At 5 ft even Stalin would have towered over him. The haircut is Stalinesque imho.
Papal bull. lol.
Nom

Wait....What?

Are you mistakenly thinking that AGP is David Miscavige?

Seriously, do you know who AGP is?

Jump

Operating teatime
Wait....What?

Are you mistakenly thinking that AGP is David Miscavige?

Seriously, do you know who AGP is?

Interesting point . . .

COB is definitely angry, he throws chairs, punches and tantrums.

COB has had an 'interesting' relationship with TC and talks a lot about SCOHB so the G is definitely possible.

COB is also a self-confessed pope.

Also, I haven't seen COB and AGP in the same room together .. hmmm .. :confused2:

:hysterical:

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
In 2008 it was Wise Beard Man (Mark Bunker) who put the Anonymous raids on the right footing when they could easily have gone astray. AGP was always a law unto himself, not exactly shunned by the majority but not pally with them either.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Interesting point . . .

COB is definitely angry, he throws chairs, punches and tantrums.

COB has had an 'interesting' relationship with TC and talks a lot about SCOHB so the G is definitely possible.

COB is also a self-confessed pope.

Also, I haven't seen COB and AGP in the same room together .. hmmm .. :confused2:

There is no evidence they David Miscavige is gay, but otherwise it is a forgivable confusion.

I often confused him with Ronny James Dio.

OMG! All the dots are beginning to connect now!

And, there is another pretty obvious tip-off that AGP, COB, LRH and RJD are all the same person--

200px-Dio_monument.jpeg

Just like LRH, RJD has inspired bronze
busts of himself around the world

(the one pictured above in Kavarna, Bulgaria)

Lone Star

Crusader

Papal bull. lol.
Nom

Stalin was 5' 4". About the same height as Slappy.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Len, AGP does not represent Anonymous. Please don't get that idea. AGP does his own thing and happens to also be an Anon. There are a large number of Anons who disagree with his actions and antics.

The majority of Anonymous protests were not "in-your-face outrageous behavior," either. Laws were followed, individual Scientologists were addressed politely and there was a lot of dancing and singing. Anonymous protests were FUN. The main song they played was, "Why can't we be friends." The other Anonymous protests had an entirely different attitude than AGPs. They also included quite a few gay members.

Also, it was mainly we exes who gave speeches protesting together with the Anons, because the Anons were concerned about saying the right things. A few Anons also gave speeches, but it was mainly us. The Anons encouraged staff and public to leave and tried not to hurt individual feelings. Most were extremely considerate and compassionate. Those actions and their support and compassion really did result in a large number leaving the Cult of Scientology.

Cheers to those Anons! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Boo Hiss to AGP and the abusive methods he used on a disabled victim of the cult. I've never met AGP, but all the Anons I have met were compassionate, wonderful, warm people, all of which I would be proud to call my friends. Don't insult them by grouping them with AGP. What they did (and some still do) isn't even similar.

Scientology has a way of getting under your skin. It can cause people to exercise rash and poor judgement whether for or against. If you were in then getting out can be an emotional roller coaster as you unwind the mind_ _ _ _. We can all say and do some stupid things - its allowed. My understanding is that AGP is agin em from the anti-gay angle. There are lots of reasons to be opposed to Scientology but an Ex has a better understanding of how it messes with your head than a never-in who is angry at the injustice. OSA excels at capitalizing on this effect that it has on people. We have seen how they try to push people over the edge to where they provide the crazy photo op that can be used to discredit them. Anonymous has been a great ally in the struggle and they have proven the effectiveness of in-your-face outrageous behavior. I do think AGP has taken that lesson to heart but it also requires discipline and self restraint as you walk the fine line between outrageous and irrational.

If I were an OSA op that took this vid it would earn me a very nice commendation.

"Len"???

I included my full post here as your post deleted the bold bit about Anonymous so it was missing context. The bit in your post that I show in bold is consistent with my statement. I think most people would agree that having hundreds or thousands of people demonstrate against the unapproachable Scientology monolith all over the world wearing Guy Fawkes masks does qualify as "in-your-face outrageous behavior". I mean no disrespect to Anonymous. In fact, I am trying to make a distinction. AGP has collaborated with very credible people in the Ex community and deserves credit where credit is due. But if he exercises poor judgement then it reflects on both the Ex community and Anon and he should be called on it.

Is there anything in this vid where a casual viewer could obviously tell that this disabled person was even a Scientologist outside of the fact that he is exiting the building. For all a viewer could know, he just mistakenly thought it was Kaiser or was asking to use the restroom.

Hollywood has a very funky underbelly. People live in encampments under the trees and shrubs on the hill, you can see them raiding the dumpsters from your hotel window, hookers with missing teeth pop their head in the window at stoplights and ask, "Hey baby, does yo want a date"? Its a zoo and that is what videos like this make me think of.

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Len"???

I included my full post here as your post deleted the bold bit about Anonymous so it was missing context. The bit in your post that I show in bold is consistent with my statement. I think most people would agree that having hundreds or thousands of people demonstrate against the unapproachable Scientology monolith all over the world wearing Guy Fawkes masks does qualify as "in-your-face outrageous behavior". I mean no disrespect to Anonymous. In fact, I am trying to make a distinction. AGP has collaborated with very credible people in the Ex community and deserves credit where credit is due. But if he exercises poor judgement then it reflects on both the Ex community and Anon and he should be called on it.

Is there anything in this vid where a casual viewer could obviously tell that this disabled person was even a Scientologist outside of the fact that he is exiting the building. For all a viewer could know, he just mistakenly thought it was Kaiser or was asking to use the restroom.

Hollywood has a very funky underbelly. People live in encampments under the trees and shrubs on the hill, you can see them raiding the dumpsters from your hotel window, hookers with missing teeth pop their head in the window at stoplights and ask, "Hey baby, does yo want a date"? Its a zoo and that is what videos like this make me think of.

I think my confusion is with you referring to The Original Big Blue as "Len".
Am I missing something here?

Len Zinberg (Churchill)

JustSheila

Crusader

Len Zinberg (Churchill)

:duh: :blush: SORRY! My mistake! I mixed up the poster I quoted. Sometimes I'm, how can you put it, scatter-brained? Apologies for calling you Len by accident. I have no IDEA who you are, BB. If you hadn't quoted me, I could have fix'd

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader

I see your point, BB, but I think we have a difference of opinion.

What AGP does may fit in with the average people of Hollywood, but to others, perhaps when he does things like this it lowers their opinion of other Anons and exes, as well as the message we send. The video plays on the Internet internationally and his audience is not limited to Hollywood. This is my concern, besides the fact it was just being mean to an innocent disabled man who is, himself, a cult victim. It is not so much what is said as how it is said. IMHO he went too far. :no:

The Sydney group was always peaceful and yet one of the sweetest members of our group was beat up by Scn thugs on the way to his car. The Chicago protesters are also a really nice, decent group and yet one of them had to deal with a legal issue that was nothing more than harassment by COS. Someone seeing a vid like this one AGP just made might just think that this is how Anons act but that is far, far from the truth. AGP does his own thing. Please do not associate his actions with other Anons. That's all I'm saying.

(PS - I didn't intentionally take that line out. Either you edited later, or my laptop glitched, because sometimes I'll type something and it just loses what I'm typing and I have to put it back in and it's very annoying. Judging from the garbled letters at the end of my quote, I'd say my laptop glitched. Sorry about that.)

I think maybe I'll put ESMB down until another day.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Len Zinberg (Churchill)

My confusion also. It was originally in Sheila's post, ergo my "???". Wouldn't make to much of this. Maybe I said something that reminded her of you. Given enough time I'll probably call you Sheila. :)

JustSheila

Crusader
Churchill, I didn't get much sleep last night and then when I logged in, your PM about health and my answer was very much on my mind. I'm sorry. Of course I know Churchill is Len and Len is Churchill. :blush:

But it's not an insult, exactly. BB is great and I highly respect his opinions too. K?

Me go now.

/derail

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I see your point, BB, but I think we have a difference of opinion.

What AGP does may fit in with the average people of Hollywood, but to others, perhaps when he does things like this it lowers their opinion of other Anons and exes, as well as the message we send. The video plays on the Internet internationally and his audience is not limited to Hollywood. This is my concern, besides the fact it was just being mean to an innocent disabled man who is, himself, a cult victim. It is not so much what is said as how it is said. IMHO he went too far. :no:

The Sydney group was always peaceful and yet one of the sweetest members of our group was beat up by Scn thugs on the way to his car. The Chicago protesters are also a really nice, decent group and yet one of them had to deal with a legal issue that was nothing more than harassment by COS. Someone seeing a vid like this one AGP just made might just think that this is how Anons act but that is far, far from the truth. AGP does his own thing. Please do not associate his actions with other Anons. That's all I'm saying.

(PS - I didn't intentionally take that line out. Either you edited later, or my laptop glitched, because sometimes I'll type something and it just loses what I'm typing and I have to put it back in and it's very annoying. Judging from the garbled letters at the end of my quote, I'd say my laptop glitched. Sorry about that.)

I think maybe I'll put ESMB down until another day.

Sheila Dear, Me thinks we are stumbling over semantics. I am not assigning any derogatory connotation to "outrageous or in-your-face" in this context. Anon did exactly what needed to be done. That they stood up to the church so boldly was in the church's face and that they wore Guy Fawkes masks really was outrageous and commanded the world's attention. This was not irrational.

Scientology can bring out the worst in people. I don't want to take away from any good works that AGP has done but this vid and some others like the one where he is haranguing that Scientology Security Guard on the bike with gross sexual innuendo was just degrading and has the effect of associating the anti-Scientology movement with mentally disturbed street people. AGP might as well have been wearing a Clam Busters T-Shirt, if we were to reverse the optics. That idea didn't play out well for OSA either.

PS. I assumed the copy omission was a cut n paste thing and I should have said as much. No worries.

Last edited: