What's new

Another dumbass thetan here

Badass

Patron with Honors
Hi, I´ve been lurking here for a couple of months, and this furum seems very valuable to me:

1 Lots and lots of information
2 Breaking news
3 Posters who are not afraid to see and communicate.
4 Real freedom to communicate ( Absolutely unattainable in the church...)
5 Stories from the old days
6 Lots of strange entities posting here...(This is the most important factor for me, being as I am one very strange entity myself...)

In short this is better than CNN and Cartoon Network alltogether ! :D

So I decided to become a member ! ( Tired of being a Badass....If you know what I mean....) :wink2:

Enough posing as a wiseass... so this is my dumb story

In 1979 discovered Scn trough a friend, I was depressed and suicidal, read Book one, did the comm course, got life repair (Beautiful, in the first process (finding the auditor....can you believe it ?) I went ext, and from then on aware of my spiritual condition, that probably was the best win of all my auditing) and now my life had a new meaning, my goal of helping others rehabbed, and I decided this was the mountain I wanted to climb, so I signed a 5 year staff contract, and went to Flag one year for auditor training....

Now my dream was to become a Sea Org, but of course, to become such a noble being first I would have to become an OT....at the very least.
From 1980 to 1984 I was HGC Auditor, and at the end I was Clear, Grad IV and DCSI Auditor and C/S.

At the end of my contract I left, and would disconnect almost completely from Scientology for the next 25 years-

Why I left ?.......Well, something was wrong somewhere, and at that time of course I was placing most of the blame in myself, but mostly at the bottom of it was this big ARCX : Arround 1983 I started to feel "Command intention", the new administration was making itself known, and now I felt like I had an
asshole (DM) on my back with a whip making sure that I "climbed the mountain", it was not my goal anymore, my self-determinism was taken out, and then I just could not stay there.

My routing out then was not such a big problem as it seems to be now, just a couple of confessionals, mest work and ethics handling for a pair of weeks, and then a final and quite humiliating interview with an ape from the sea org which spent half an hour yelling at me, and made me loose all the respect I had for the Sea Org, how could such a pathetic asshole be a member of the finest and most noble OT organization of the planet ? ( Now I know, thanks to the ESMB). That was my final ARCX.

Those two factors, feeling "Command Intention", and meeting a "member of the Sea Org", actually were a blessing for me, because having not had them I would probably had spent those next 25 years "chasing my slave tail", inside Scn and wouldn´t become aware of, nor accept, the facts I am finding here in the ESMB.

Emma, my love and admiration to you, and of course, to all the Strange Beings, SP´S, DB´S, Monsters, Beautiful and Breasty Girls, Ethics Particles, et all, populating this forum. Praised be the Lord, I havent found one yet claiming to be normal or something like that.....
Now, if you excuse me, I will dedicate myself to devour all those threads here.... :happydance:

Div6

Crusader
Welcome. Do remember to breathe once in a while....oh, and bathe, yeah....and,er food is good too....just don't leave a mess... :D

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Welcome aboard Badass, but, just at a guess, how many Sea Orgers do you think are 'OT'? Percentagewise, SO don't seem to get much 'Bridge' action.

Zinj

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Hi, Badass. Just so you know, Commander Miscavige is one of the most ethical beings on the planet. He's holding it all together until LRH comes back, for the rest of us. Sometimes he makes mistakes, but he's the best we have, and I think it's pretty shitty of you to run him down, just because you and nobody else here had the courage to get the show on the road when the old man was in decline.

Carmel

Crusader
G'day badass - I luv ya name, and after your intro I luv ya already! :D

Welcome to this community of ratbags! :coolwink:

:cheers:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Warning

Welcome Badass, and I have to warn you, ESMB is addictive! But goes very well with coffee in the morning and popcorn at night!

Badass

Patron with Honors
Thanks for the welcome everybody ! I feel already at home.

R6Basic There are a lot more dumb stories where this came from.

Div6 I´ll do my best to follow your advice, er... except for bathing, it is bad for my asthma....well I don´t have asthma yet but I was told I could get it if I bathe, besides real badasses can only be recognized by their particular odor....and I´ll let you in on a discovery I made: BadassOT power comes mainly from natural odor.

Zinjifar Back in those days the Sea Org was a precious ideal for me, now I know there are no OT´s in there, not even one, as I started to suspect in my exit interview with that ape. In fact I have only met one person which qualified as an OT for me, was the ED of my Org, he was summarily declared SP by my dear and beloved DM. He did the old OT levels and could see perfectly at long distances.............I´ll confess to you (Everybody else back off...this is a confession only for Zinjifar): This is painful and you´ll probably not believe it (I kind of hope you don´t), but one day I was alone in my auditing cubicule, perfectly closed and insulated... I laid idle on the carpet below the table and had no pc´s for the next couple of hours.......one thing lead to the next....and I started jerking off,,,,and then I knew my ED was looking at me.... I couldn´t even finish the thing.....and when he came back (he wasn´t even in the org at that moment) he made me know he knew exactly what I was doing there.... in fact he was quite polite, he was only upset about the inadecuate use of the facilities and the time I was supposed to use in altruistic activities.......... And that is how I received experimental proof about the existence of real OT powers. (I just found out today is your birthday ! So let this confession be my birthday present for you !)

Uniquemand I understand you, as I have explained earlier, I have a deep and unconditional love and admiration for Commander Miscaviage, not even deterred by the fact that he is the Biggggeeeeest asssshoooole in the church, and probably in the entire planet. I admire his effort to keep the show on the road.
I have only one problem,(Must be my case) as I try to understand him for what he really is, and the only evidence I find is a mountain of crap....

Wildcat Your warning came too late, I´m addicted to it already.....

Mystic you nailed me as a mofo (if that means what I´m guessing....).
Your avatar made me aware that I´m entering a sanctuary of wisdom here, and I am happy to have found you all, I hope this Badass is not too low and smelly to achieve the spiritual freedom I glimpse here

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
Thanks for the welcome everybody ! I feel already at home.

R6Basic There are a lot more of dumb stories where this came from.

Div6 I´ll do my best to follow your advice, er... except for bathing, it is bad for my asthma....well I don´t have asthma yet but I was told I could get it if I bathe, besides real badasses can only be recognized by their particular odor....and I´ll let you in on a discovery I made: BadassOT power comes mainly from natural odor.

Zinjifar Back in those days the Sea Org was a precious ideal for me, now I know there are no OT´s in there, not even one, as I started to suspect in my exit interview with that ape. In fact I have only met one person which qualified as an OT for me, was the ED of my Org, he was summarily declared SP by my dear and beloved DM. He did the old OT levels and could see perfectly at long distances.............I´ll confess to you (Everybody else back off...this is a confession only for Zinjifar): This is painful and you´ll probably not believe it (I kind of hope you don´t), but one day I was alone in my auditing cubicule, perfectly closed and insulated... I laid idle on the carpet below the table and had no pc´s for the next couple of hours.......one thing lead to the next....and I started jerking off,,,,and then I knew my ED was looking at me.... I couldn´t even finish the thing.....and when he came back (he wasn´t even in the org at that moment) he made me know he knew exactly what I was doing there.... in fact he was quite polite, he was only upset about the inadecuate use of the facilities and the time I was supposed to use in altruistic activities.......... And that is how I feceived experimental proof of the existence of real OT powers.

Uniquemand I understand you, as I have explained earlier, I have a deep and unconditional love and admiration for Commander Miscaviage, not even deterred by the fact that he is the Biggggeeeeest asssshoooole in the church, and probably in the entire planet. I admire his effort to keep the show on the road.
I have only one problem,(Must be my case) as I try to understand him for what he really is, and the only evidence I find is a mountain of crap....

Wildcat Your warning came too late, I´m addicted to it already.....

Mystic you nailed me as a mofo (if that means what I´m guessing....).
Your avatar made me aware that I´m entering a sanctuary of wisdom here, and I am happy to have found you all, I hope this Badass is not too low and smelly to achieve the spiritual freedom I glimpse here

Your ED sounds like my mother. Able to look through walls lol.

In 1979 discovered Scn trough a friend, I was depressed and suicidal, read Book one, did the comm course, got life repair (Beautiful, in the first process (finding the auditor....can you believe it ?) I went ext, and from then on aware of my spiritual condition, that probably was the best win of all my auditing) and now my life had a new meaning, my goal of helping others rehabbed, and I decided this was the mountain I wanted to climb, so I signed a 5 year staff contract, and went to Flag one year for auditor training....

Welcome, Badass. I also went "in" in '79 and had a somewhat similar experience going "up the bridge" and being on staff at a local mission until I left in '82.

Mark A. Baker

Badass

Patron with Honors
OT Mommies

Your ED sounds like my mother. Able to look through walls lol.

Talk about OT powers ! That is a subject which unavoidably will lead to our mommies ! :nervous:

Hey ! ! ! That confession was for Zinjifar eyes only ! You are already showing yourself as a nosy Anonkat. I just hope you don´t start using it against me in public....I innocently laid my ass bare here........

Last edited: