What's new

Another dumbass thetan here

Badass

Patron with Honors
Hey Badass, Welcome to ESMB! :welcome:

Hi ! I just read your intro and your definition of type4 PTS, It was enlightening and absolutely standard, I mean by my standards.

Thank you, looking forward to share experiences here !

Great story BA! It was so cool that you were able to not get sucked into the SO bs propaganda.

I'd like to indicate that you had balls.

welcome!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
It´s so funny when you notice how many people want to be normal...

I wonder,.....where does that idea come from?
Douglas Adams: The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy..

"We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem!"
(Standard announcement on spaceships coming out of probability drive..)

:yes:

Badass

Patron with Honors
Great story BA! It was so cool that you were able to not get sucked into the SO bs propaganda.

I'd like to indicate that you had balls.

welcome!

Thankyou Thursday, I would love to see myself as an Ass with Balls, but the truth of the matter is when I was "in the church" the "reality" I was still "looking" was the "church´s reality".

I still had the idea that the Church was right and I was wrong, and it seemed to me that I was leaving because I didn´t have "the balls" to sacrifice myself for the greater good.

I know this doesn´t sound logic at all but I have to recognize that I was pushed away by the "Command intention" you see ? I didn´t face it, not even a little bit, I never made any move against it, never said command intention is against my free will so I will not follow it, I was more kind of recognizing I was a degraded being who was not able to make things go right and follow command intention. Only deep inside of me I was in disagreement, and it was very difficult for me to justify it, I had deep doubts about what I was doing, and the only thing that helped me do the last step out was the fact that I was not being able to help people as I wanted to do, and the overly negative reaction against my desire to leave: instead of receiving understanding and help from the Tech and Ethics departments I was attaked, invalidated and evaluated, and pushed more into the degradation I was feeling for abandoning my group. If they had let me do the ethics handling in the standard way, allowing me to make freely my decisions without invalidation I would probably had decided to stay in the group, even at the cost of great suffering from me, but that reaction full of bullshit actually was what helped me to get out, also the final interview with a sea org member that showed me a face I didn´t imagined before that could be part of the most noble organization of earth........

So I have to recognize it, I have to say thank you to David Miscaviage and his squirreling church for pushing me away from their slave camp. I would probably still be there if he were not so extremely crazy, megalomaniac, psichotic, schizophrenic, demented, plain simple idiotic and stupid ........

Praised be the Lord for this......

Badass

Patron with Honors
Douglas Adams: The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy..

"We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem!"
(Standard announcement on spaceships coming out of probability drive..)

Great movie oh yes !!!!

......And the kind of wisdom I best like.....Thankyou Schwimmel ! :thumbsup:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Great movie oh yes !!!!

......And the kind of wisdom I best like.....Thankyou Schwimmel ! :thumbsup:
Yeh.. The movie was ok.. But Hitchhiker's is a book, several really:
http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/hhgg.html

They're all available as an 800 page cumbersome 'brick' of a book: The Ultimate HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE.

And I might add. This is quality Space Opera! - Not the lamebrained dreck that Hubbard 'recalled' in his moments of freewheeling dilerium.. Erh! - Didn't Hubturd say: "If it's not fun, it's not Scientology!"?

Well Hitchhiker is so funny that you'll laugh yer'ass clean off! - See, mesasured on 'fun' Hitchhiker is more 'scientology' than scientology is! - Albeit there's no claim that it's true data from the 'whole track'..

The 'tech' in hitchhiker is better too! - Did Hubturd ever explain how to actually fly?

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"
(Douglas Adams)

Badass

Patron with Honors
Yeh.. The movie was ok.. But Hitchhiker's is a book, several really:
http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/hhgg.html

They're all available as an 800 page cumbersome 'brick' of a book: The Ultimate HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE.

And I might add. This is quality Space Opera! - Not the lamebrained dreck that Hubbard 'recalled' in his moments of freewheeling dilerium.. Erh! - Didn't Hubturd say: "If it's not fun, it's not Scientology!"?

Well Hitchhiker is so funny that you'll laugh yer'ass clean off! - See, mesasured on 'fun' Hitchhiker is more 'scientology' than scientology is! - Albeit there's no claim that it's true data from the 'whole track'..

The 'tech' in hitchhiker is better too! - Did Hubturd ever explain how to actually fly?

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"
(Douglas Adams)

Holly shit !! All this auditing and I´m still a dumbass !
How come I loved the picture and I love Sci-fi and never searched for the book ? :duh:

I´ll buy the book TODAY (The depressed robot is genial ! just remembering it brightens up my day)

I´m sorry folks but it will be higher in my priorities even than the ESMB

That is a jewel schwimmel :thumbsup:

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Command intention

Thankyou Thursday, I would love to see myself as an Ass with Balls, but the truth of the matter is when I was "in the church" the "reality" I was still "looking" was the "church´s reality".

I still had the idea that the Church was right and I was wrong, and it seemed to me that I was leaving because I didn´t have "the balls" to sacrifice myself for the greater good.

I know this doesn´t sound logic at all but I have to recognize that I was pushed away by the "Command intention" you see ? I didn´t face it, not even a little bit, I never made any move against it, never said command intention is against my free will so I will not follow it, I was more kind of recognizing I was a degraded being who was not able to make things go right and follow command intention. Only deep inside of me I was in disagreement, and it was very difficult for me to justify it, I had deep doubts about what I was doing, and the only thing that helped me do the last step out was the fact that I was not being able to help people as I wanted to do, and the overly negative reaction against my desire to leave: instead of receiving understanding and help from the Tech and Ethics departments I was attaked, invalidated and evaluated, and pushed more into the degradation I was feeling for abandoning my group. If they had let me do the ethics handling in the standard way, allowing me to make freely my decisions without invalidation I would probably had decided to stay in the group, even at the cost of great suffering from me, but that reaction full of bullshit actually was what helped me to get out, also the final interview with a sea org member that showed me a face I didn´t imagined before that could be part of the most noble organization of earth........

So I have to recognize it, I have to say thank you to David Miscaviage and his squirreling church for pushing me away from their slave camp. I would probably still be there if he were not so extremely crazy, megalomaniac, psichotic, schizophrenic, demented, plain simple idiotic and stupid ........

Praised be the Lord for this......

Dear Badass,

This great suffering of yours is the sign of a great spirit. I became Scientologist in 87 a year after the Old Man left us. Bit by bit I also witnessed the growing influence of this so called command intention that turned my Church into something that I hated and wasn't Scientology at all. The more I knew the more I challanged this authority and was also considered as disaffected when in fact I was trully on purpose. It's only after I did OT3 that I stopped being reasonable about it as I could asign the correct cause to it and stopped invalidating myself. As a result I was kicked out after a totally twisted comm-ev that demonstrated to me that I couldn't trust the Church anymore. Still I didn't go as far as you to thank DM for giving me a chance to leave the cult. He's the one who should leave and not me.

All2U :coolwink::coolwink::coolwink:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

SaguaroRose

Patron with Honors
It was originally a BBC radio show in the late 70s, broadcast in several half-hour episodes, one a week. I remember sitting in the Letter Reg office (where I worked) at Saint Hill listening to them each week.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy_(radio_series)

Paul

YES!!! The radio series came first, and was the absolute BEST of the incarnations, IMHO! My hubby and I listened and recorded when it was broadcast over on our side of the pond.......

The actress that did Trillian in the radio show was SO much better than the one in the TV show!!! :clap:

Badass

Patron with Honors
Dear Badass,

This great suffering of yours is the sign of a great spirit. I became Scientologist in 87 a year after the Old Man left us. Bit by bit I also witnessed the growing influence of this so called command intention that turned my Church into something that I hated and wasn't Scientology at all. The more I knew the more I challanged this authority and was also considered as disaffected when in fact I was trully on purpose. It's only after I did OT3 that I stopped being reasonable about it as I could asign the correct cause to it and stopped invalidating myself. As a result I was kicked out after a totally twisted comm-ev that demonstrated to me that I couldn't trust the Church anymore. Still I didn't go as far as you to thank DM for giving me a chance to leave the cult. He's the one who should leave and not me.

All2U :coolwink::coolwink::coolwink:

It´s great to know that you could have wins and increase your self-determinism even inside of the church,
seems to me that most of the people who have real gains end up abandoning the church or being expelled.
In my opinion Scientology still has a chance, but hardly as a religion, and certainly not under the control of DM.

Scientology as a SERVANT of man is the only Scientology I recognize as such.

This is the Old Man when he still had all his marbles at work:
Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lecture No 20 Dec 6 1952:

"Let´s take the subject of Scientology...

It is a method of thinking about things, and it is true exactly as it is functional, and no more,

and it is not, by itself, an arbitrary body of fascist police to make sure that everybody has correct thoughts.

It is a servant of the mind, a servomechanism of the mind, not a master of the mind.

Scientology will decay and become useless to man the day man turns into the master of thought.

And don´t think he can´t . He has all the faculties to do it."

See ? That is not the Scientology you find in the church today:

In the church, Scientology became the master of the mind and of man, and that is exactly what I define as BLACK Scientology.

Any Scientology which goes against your self-determinism and your freedom is black Scientology.

Any Scientology which is not fun, as SchwimmelPuckel points, is not Scientology, and that covers most of the Scientology which is applied by the church.

The fact that some of us increased our self-determinism with Scientology is the only one which gives life to Scientology, nothing else does.

Last edited:

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Badass & Scientology

It´s great to know that you could have wins and increase your self-determinism even inside of the church,
seems to me that most of the people who have real gains end up abandoning the church or being expelled.
In my opinion Scientology still has a chance, but hardly as a religion, and certainly not under the control of DM.

Scientology as a SERVANT of man is the only Scientology I recognize as such.

This is the Old Man when he still had all his marbles at work:
Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lecture No 20 Dec 6 1952:

"Let´s take the subject of Scientology...

It is a method of thinking about things, and it is true exactly as it is functional, and no more,

and it is not, by itself, an arbitrary body of fascist police to make sure that everybody has correct thoughts.

It is a servant of the mind, a servomechanism of the mind, not a master of the mind.

Scientology will decay and become useless to man the day man turns into the master of thought.

And don´t think he can´t . He has all the faculties to do it."

See ? That is not the Scientology you find in the church today:

In the church, Scientology became the master of the mind and of man, and that is exactly what I define as BLACK Scientology.

Any Scientology which goes against your self-determinism and your freedom is black Scientology.

Any Scientology which is not fun, as SchwimmelPuckel points, is not Scientology, and that covers most of the Scientology which is applied by the church.

The fact that some of us increased our self-determinism with Scientology is the only one which gives life to Scientology, nothing else does.

I agree with you 100% :clap::clap::clap:

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi, I´ve been lurking here for a couple of months, and this furum seems very valuable to me:

Emma, my love and admiration to you, and of course, to all the Strange Beings, SP´S, DB´S, Monsters, Beautiful and Breasty Girls, Ethics Particles, et all, populating this forum. Praised be the Lord, I havent found one yet claiming to be normal or something like that.....
Now, if you excuse me, I will dedicate myself to devour all those threads here.... :happydance:
Oh, you're lovely! :flowers:

Umm...

27074_1389774260322_1111071698_31184768_3765903_n.jpg

Last edited: